Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Req. Multiple RPers for modern sci-fi/fantasy RP

Edynol

Super-Earth
Looking for 3 people for a modern sci-fi/fantasy rp. This will be a regular rp not revolving around sex but centered around two couples with a little romance involved. I will be doing a little GMing, but not much, only for major event occurrences.

The Juroins, the demons in this story, look kinda like elves(or vulcans for us Star Trek fans out there) except that have redish pinkish skin and tales. Remember that if you play a demon, they are not violent people. They'll fight and everything, but they won't go out of their way to look for a fight.

In this plot, the humans are the bad guys except for a small group that work in an underground resistance of humans and demon.

The US government has developed a technology able to open gateways to other worlds/dimensions. Kinda like Stargate but only to one world. Well they made contact with a world of peaceful demons who's technology is a more advanced but don't have much in the way of weapons. They are a kind, scientific, magical race who never had war. Well the project to to build relations between Earth and the demon world, named Juros, went fine at first. We traded with the demons and lived together with them on both planets. We traded knowledge and technology with them, them having advanced medicine and technology able to cure stuff like cancer and aids, etc while we had plants able to cure ailments on their world. Both worlds suited each other greatly.

But things started to go wrong when the US and other human governments tried to force our laws on the demons in their world. It started with not allowing people with insurance to get treated for cancer and such and catering to the rich and powerful first. The Juroins, the demons, didn't agree with this because they believed everyone should have equal opportunity to be treated. This lead to disputes that only got worse.

Eventually, the human governments decided to invade the Juros, which wasn't too difficult sense the demons didn't know much in the way of war and didn't have much in the way of weapons. So now with war going on between the worlds, the few humans who were against what the human governments were doing to the Juroins, formed an underground resistance with the demons on earth to fight back and free Juros from human tyranny.

Okay, intros tend to work better for me anyway. Lolz. Though, we can also vote on that when we get two more peoplez.

I would gladly play a demon female... But I always crave a little sex, so I would like the other players (and Demon Master :) ) to accommodate that... So, this means that I would gladly follow a plot, a scene, but would find my pleasure if I can, and would like to be helped along with it.

Sure! And sex is fine, I just don't want the whole rp centered around it. :)

Naah, I dont want the seasoning to clear away the food's real taste. But being a red skinned horny demoness would make it more interesting, and I hope to get attention from all the other player characters too, not just from the NPC-s... ;)

Is the link in your signature the thread that I have to read through and post to? Or should I write an intro/background straight here, maybe another thread, or we have to speak like player and DM?

Nah the link in my sig is to my quote. I'll make the thread when we get one more guy in the group.

Back
Top Bottom