Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Interest Check

Serenity

Supernova
There's a few things I've been wanting to roleplay, if anyone's interested let me know ^^.

Dark Angel:
This would begin with the beginning of the first season and play out the lives of the genetically enhanced soldiers.

Batman:
I don't have anything specific in mind yet but I'm open to ideas ^^. This would be a completely Nolanverse roleplay though as I like his style in the newer movies.

Harry Potter:
I love the books to pieces but I can never find a good roleplay, or anyone interested in making one.

The Mummy:
This would be a pretty cool ^^ based off either movie, or a completely different idea all together.

So if any of these interest anyone let me know. That one that gets the most interest is the one I'll create.

Serenity said:
There's a few things I've been wanting to roleplay, if anyone's interested let me know ^^.

Dark Angel:
This would begin with the beginning of the first season and play out the lives of the genetically enhanced soldiers.

Batman:
I don't have anything specific in mind yet but I'm open to ideas ^^. This would be a completely Nolanverse roleplay though as I like his style in the newer movies.

Harry Potter:
I love the books to pieces but I can never find a good roleplay, or anyone interested in making one.

So if any of these interest anyone let me know. That one that gets the most interest is the one I'll create.

Actually, I had a group HP on my request thread, but no one's contacted me about doing it. If you can get people for it, I would love to rp.

Awesome! Me too. Muahahahahahaha! I wonder if there would be any guys interested in playing Draco, Lucius, and/or Snape. *squee*

I <3 Alan Rickman. He's hot! Who cares that he's in his 60's? And I prefer the Lucius and Draco from the book, I don't really like the actors that play them.

Yeah, not really happy with the casting choices on most of them. Especially Tonks. What's up with that? She's hardly seen in the films at all! Anyway...We need some guys to rp with!

Actually aside from the first two movies I don't really like any of them....they take to many of my favorite parts out.

and yes ^^ boys would be lovely XD

So, are you still up for doing the Batman plot? If so, I would be willing to do The Joker (VERY much so). I have a ton of experience roleplaying as Heath Ledger's version (R.I.P. :( ), and even acted out all of his scenes when I was high school.

Also, would the HP roleplay be completely canon, or are there going to be some OCs, too?

Hello here too.
I would be happy to play Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel. If we play Batman, and we have Joker too. :)

Otherwise I would like to join the HP theme. Because there seems to be boys missing, maybe I could play Draco as a boy too, but maybe with Draco Malfoy being turned into a girl... If that not good for everyone, then I would be happy to play an OC girl that have Death Eaters for parents. And was home-schooled, but she had to take her exams, and for that she needs that year taking the school... But maybe I just would play Ginni.

Serenity "knows" my dark side... ;)

Aw... I posted a thread for Batman RP, although it wasn't strictly Nolanverse... I'd like to play The Riddler as a FBI agent, something like Smecker in Boondock saints who gets obsessed with the identities of the villians and most importantly Batman as he investigates crime scenes. I'd like to try my hand at Mr. Dent as well. As for playing characters my own sex, call dibs on Talia Al Ghul. Is there a possibility of doing Edward Nygma as a lovely Misses Nygma instead? Considering a Nolanverse/RP twist?

Back
Top Bottom