Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

out of curiosity, where did you start roleplaying?

If you do roleplay, of course.

And when did you start roleplaying sexual scenes? (Not smut, just sex.)

Honestly, for both of these it would be neopets xD Well, the one on ones I found over there. I was about 14 too at the time, I guess it would be considered illegal looking back on it but I was such an awful roleplayer it mostly consisted of 'He put his thingy in her thingy' and 'she moaned a lot when he did it to her' so...xD

How about you?

Gaiaonline a handful of years back >.>

It all got too lame when I started liking to make my roleplays more graphic..not just sexually graphic but in depth gore and violence too (^.^)V

I started roleplaying somewhere around back in the 90's I think on AOL in them AOL chatrooms. You know the ones where everyone played their favorite anime character.

Me I was Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star.

I can say I met alot of interesting people back in those days. Especially when it came to the girls.

Crazy enough... I haven't been RPing all that long. I RP'd for about a year over at an anime site. But since the members there ranged in age from like 14 to adult, we were fairly limited on the content in which we could write about. After some frustrated dealings with my fellow RPers over there, I started searching specifically for adult-themed RP sites. That led me here to Blue Moon and I've now been here for nearly a year. So, though I got my 'start' on an anime site, I consider BMR my TRUE starting point with RPing.

Let's see about six to seven years ago I started on a now dead site once known as ASMR, or A Sailor Moon Romance.

I had some friends in RL that were members so I joined, had quite a bit of fun with that and got into rping over there, jumped a few smaller sites before landing on gaia where I spent the majority of my time rping for several years; but as soon as I signed up here this has been the only place for me.

Started RPing in a formal way: my friend Paul's kitchen table. It was D&D, Basic Set, the one in the red box.

Sexual RPs were probably on this MUC all my friends were into my second or so year post-college So, 1994? FurryMuck, I believe we called it. Hey, it was the game in town, and for lack of options, I played it. Which is pretty much how I feel about my D&D experiences these days, as well.

with gaming Rping, as in console games and the whatnot, ive been rping since the days of super nintendo and ps1. but if your talking about forum rping, i started forum rping roughly 2-3 years ago on a game site. since the game was still in development, me and several other forum members created forum rps to pass the time. we actually missed the release of the game because we were so immersed in our characters. but now that forum is dieing so i came here to use this place as my creative outlet

The Red Dragon in on AOL chats. Waaaaay back when I was like... and still had dial up.

I've been doing this since the net came out and AOL was all the rage. But since, cybering and pure smut can't be....I won't start from there.

I first started rping for realz on an anime site called Keiichi anime forever, in 2004. I started many of my real rping sex scenes there before it was banned.

I remember dial-up. Oh god.

Actually, considering that maybe my first roleplay was with a friend who lives down the road over AIM. I was a dragon or something and she was a knight and I ate her?

I started role playing on pencil and paper with my classmates. I have been role playing for....7-9 years now ^^

Uhh, that would have to be Gaia.

I have been on there for, like, 7 years, though I lost my main account a few months back during a site crash.

Apart from that, it was where I begun my first sex scenes, of course in PM's as they have a PG 15 rating xD

And when I met Zen, I begun on DRP, then moved on to BMR when DRP was closed down, other than that, I'm on a few small sites with only a handful of members.

I started on Neopets and looking back, I can't believe I'm the same person. Thank gawd I can't actually remember the details of the RPs *shudder*

As for sex in an RP, that was Gaia. It was "Maid/ Master" one and it was so lame. On the other hand I was so nervous I'd be bad at it that my hands shook and I could hardly type ^.^

Mr Master said:
In a couple of years, I will have been role-playing in formal terms for 30 years.

Do I get a prize?

I have to say, that's quite impressive xD

Will the Holy Grail do? I'm all out of 'epic roleplayer' trophies.

hypergondala said:
Mr Master said:
In a couple of years, I will have been role-playing in formal terms for 30 years.

Do I get a prize?

I have to say, that's quite impressive xD

Will the Holy Grail do? I'm all out of 'epic roleplayer' trophies.

Oh, I know you don't have a Grail. It's just a Grail-shaped beacon on the roof.

Don't worry; live long enough and keep your hand in, you'll match me. Of course, by that time, I'll still be 20 years ahead of you, or I'll be dead. Either way, difficult to match. :p

My first roleplaying experience was actually called recess in elementary school. I was one of those kids running around playing something like Teenage mutant ninja turtles, or power rangers with my cousins. (WAY back in the day) My first Roleplaying site for forums was a site that has diminished in the years but it was called Gundam Gates. Had my start there from a friend of mine when I was new to anime so I think I was 15. That is also the site that inspired me to start working in the administrative department and making forums None of my site ever lasted due to lack of recruitment. I helped found Virtoues Sinners, (was a co admin there. Yes I know Virtuous was spelled wrong but I wasn't the maker of the board so technically it IS the proper spelling for the name.) when the start of Darkers downhill spiral started (most of us know that story). From V.S. I joined Blue moon (unhosted) and was a moderator there for a short time until we moved here ^^.

Unlike most I started roleplaying D&D long after, two years ago, until my DM moved. Which left my Paladin (good campain) and my Priestess of Lolth (evil) to be in my D&D notebook lol. So I ended up copying every Ebook he had and got all his printed out books as well, though not knowing much about the game has me stuck from being a DM myself.

If it comes down to video games hell I've been doing that since I was two years old. but the first official RPG I played was called Suikoden 2 FAR beat FFVII in my personal opinion (but to the credit I never owned any of the FF games til much later as I started with IX)

And it would seem I gave ALL my roleplaying history aside from playing WoW and DDO unlimited (still in DDO). Well there you have it the roleplaying qualifications of Master Raven.

^ we really have a lot veterans here. I started roleplaying on gaia during my juniour year in about 04, 05. Then a fellow role player pointed me over to darker role play. When that went through the hacking and all that B.S, I was eventually led to here. Been on an off ever since.

Back
Top Bottom