Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Stupid

Style: Cheeky

Material: Spandex blend and lace trim.

Design:
Grey with black leopard print.​

Disco_Lollipop said:
Black lace boy shorts.

I officially love this thread, having just found it. Also loves black panties on a girl, so win. They're the opposite of white (the norm) and just bring out the color of all the flesh around them <3

PalePersonage said:
Disco_Lollipop said:
Black lace boy shorts.

I officially love this thread, having just found it. Also loves black panties on a girl, so win. They're the opposite of white (the norm) and just bring out the color of all the flesh around them <3

I don't own a single pair of white undies so I'm not sure it is the norm, at least not these days.

None of mine are pure white either. I have 2 pair that are mostly white, but even those have trim on them that are pink. A good majority seem to be either black or hot pink or else they have colorful designs all over them (and I have A LOT of panties, lol). Victoria's Secret FTW!!!

black cotton string bikini

Curse you men that knows what they are talking about!
I don't know names of different panties... unless I google them ><

Noir. I <3 you already! Go Yankees!!!!!!! >.<
Plus... I've been realllllly wanting some in blue like you wouldn't believe! ACK! lolol.

darkangel76 said:
Plus... I've been realllllly wanting some in blue like you wouldn't believe! ACK! lolol.

Ffff~ Aw, thanks DA, they are actually little boys boxers...>,>

I'd also like to clarify that they were purchased brand new. xX; that sounded a little inky to me...hah

Aw, you'd look good in Yankees blue, or any blue really~it would compliment your eyes and skin tone wonderfully~ :3

Noir said:
darkangel76 said:

Ffff~ Aw, thanks DA, they are actually little boys boxers...>,>

I'd also like to clarify that they were purchased brand new. xX; that sounded a little inky to me...hah

Aw, you'd look good in Yankees blue, or any blue really~it would compliment your eyes and skin tone wonderfully~ :3

Thanks so much! Awww...

Heee! Love it! Honestly, that's awesome! Hell, if it works and looks good... no one needs to know! >.<

Back
Top Bottom