Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Stupid

Purple panties with a picture of Snoopy on the ass and a pocket on the front

Yes, I do. It's the only articles of clothing I'm kind of girly over. Give me grunger outerwear and lots of girly underwear. lol. XD

And the idea of a wooden button is indeed very nifty! <3

PK..... I need to introduce you to the world of colorful and interesting panties, lololol! There are so many kinds out there beckoning for you to purchase and then wear them!!!!!!! XD

white cotton string bikini with blue trim and some abstract, yet very colorful (reds, pinks, blues, oranges), designs all over it.

Mr Master said:
You know, DA is making all these claims, but there's no proof.

I say, we ought to not believe her without photographic evidence... of HER WEARING the panties in question. Whichever they happen to be.

All in favor?

I

Mr Master said:
You know, DA is making all these claims, but there's no proof.

I say, we ought to not believe her without photographic evidence... of HER WEARING the panties in question. Whichever they happen to be.

All in favor?

Aye!

Wait..... what???
Can I object!? Hell... I overrule!!!
XD

Sillies!!!

>.>
<.<
hot pink hipsters with the word 'pink' on the tush written in black.

darkangel76 said:
PK..... I need to introduce you to the world of colorful and interesting panties, lololol! There are so many kinds out there beckoning for you to purchase and then wear them!!!!!!! XD

white cotton string bikini with blue trim and some abstract, yet very colorful (reds, pinks, blues, oranges), designs all over it.

:c but can you get 15 of those for five dollars?

Back
Top Bottom