Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunted House (Girls Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( I fucked up... Again. And either you forgot too or just played along, but I wrote Eliza instead of Sarah above *edits*, and now so did you. I'm sorry, but that's what happens when your user name is a first name. Haha. ))

Rowan grinned, feeling the fantastic feeling of Missy's tongue squirming about the head of his cock as she continued to suck, though it had all just begun for the man as Sarah stepped up in front of the ghoul only to question his powers. He looked shocked, a little offended at how the girl wasn't scared, but judging him by his appearance and took a string grip on the girl's throat with a third hand, throwing Sarah against the wall and then locking her hands together magically behind her.
He hovered over the girl as Missy stopped, ripping off her clothing as he sent Sarah on her knees, knocking her down so she was still on her knees, her cheek pressed up against the cold, wooden floor, and her hands still bound behind her back.

"This is certainly -- ermmm -- odd?". Sarah is a little perplexed about something that logically can't exist throwing her around the room. "So what is it you want? How's Casper doing these days? I don't know whether to call Ghostbusters or Scooby Doo". Sarah is mocking the ghost as some sort of joke, but she is just trying to push the thoughts of fear and terror to the back of her mind. How is this sort of thing happening?

Missy sat where Rowan had left her, her eyes turned down away from Sarah and Rowan while she seemed almost as a statue did, her mind and body lost the ghouls time. She was fighting the power that Rowan had over her, the call from Sarah waking her spirit causing her to fight the restraint of Rowan's power again. All the while she listened to what was going on between the other woman in the room.

A rather short girlwith bright ble eyes, long dirty blond hair pulled back into a braid, stands in front the house, a frown on her face. She continues to frown, ajusting her hoodie. "Hmph, Haunted house huh? I don't believe it but... Oh well." She begins to wander up towards the house, carefully but confidently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom