Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunted House (Girls Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley cried out as much as she could each time Rowan hit her the sound muffled by his cock in her mouth, only able to get a few inches into her mouth each time before gagging she tried to work quickly and to lick at the head and shaft with each bob of her head hopping it would make Rowan happy and stop hurting her. When Missy moved in taking his balls into her mouth Ashley could have kissed the other girl for finally giving in and just accepting that there was nothing they could do.

Crystals eyes shot open. Her vision was blurred due to a large amount of light entering her eyes at once. After a few seconds her eyes adjusted and she looked up. She was lying down on the bed she had sat on, perfectly straightened out like somebody had posed her. She noticed she was only in her underwear. Crystal sat up and rubbed her head, trying to get rid of a headache. "Ugh... What happe- Char!" Crystal got out of the bed and ran over to see Char lying perfectly straight and undressed to her underwear also. "Wake up! Wake up!"

Crystal knew she was in the same state of sleep she was in. She tried to wake her up, suddenly she heard a scream and some yelling come from down the hallway, Crystal opened the door to the room she and Char were in and poked her head out of the hallway. "I'll come back Char." she said before taking out her cellphone and setting the alarm clock on it. She placed the phone next to Chars ear to make sure she'd wake up in five minutes.

Crystal walked out of the room and noticed her clothes scattered down the hallway, she decided not to pick them up as it could have been some sort of elaborate trap. Crystal snapped herself into her martial arts attitude and clenched her fists. She heard the screaming come from behind the door next to her. Crystal tried opening the door but it was locked, "I-Is that Ashley?" Crystals voice picked up, "Ashley!"

Hearing Crystals voice Ashley looks at the door but keeps going for a few moments trying to get the courage to warn Crystal, She suddenly pulls her mouth off of Rowan's cock, "Run Crystal! Get out of the House!" Then closing her eyes waits to be punished knowing Rowan will probably be angry with her.

Crystal heard Ashley's cry, but not her warning. "Hold on Ash, I'm coming in!" she yelled. With that ran back into the other room noticing Char still in her deep sleep. She couldn't find anything strong enough to break through the door. Crystal ran back out into the hallway and ran into another room not far from the two. She saw Sarah lying on the floor listening to music and sleeping on her own accord. Crystal ran up to her and started shaking her to get her attention, she took out one of the ear-buds she was using to listen to music. "Wake up Sarah! Ashley's in trouble!"

Sarah starts to come around from her slumber.

"Wait. Whoa. What's going on?"

She's obviously disorientated due to the fact that she had only just woken up. Adjusting her bra and panties, she stands up and looks at Crystal.

"Hey Crystal. Where's the fire?"

Hearing all the commotion going about, Rowan disappeared, turning invisible to the girls once more as he teleported away to lock up the house, making sure anyone who tried to escape from the inside would fail. These girls were going to unite soon enough and it would all be too soon.
Rowan was angry, but knew there would be nothing he could do until later on in the evening. For now, he would just have to wait.

Ashley started sobbing with releif when Rowan vanished, quickly pulling her shirt back up to cover herself and wrapping her arms around her knees, she scooted into the corner by the bed crying and rocking back and forth afraid of what would happen unless they could get out of the house but too afraid to leave the room.

"Come on, get up! Ashley needs help!" Crystal began to tug on her arm to get her up, "There's something here, first it tried to make a move on me, then Char, then both of us, and now Ashley! Let's go!"

"What are you - ah!". Sarah gets yanked along as Crystal drags her to where Ashley is wrapped up.

"Errrrmmmmm..... Ashley?". She taps her on the shoulder. "What's going on? What's up?". A look of concern was across her face, but she was still clearly confused by what was happening.

Crystal stared with concern to her friend, then she heard another sob from the other corner of the room. It was Missy, "What is she doing here?" she whispered quietly to herself. She walked over and knelt to maintain eye contact with her. "Missy? What happened here? Are you alright? What did you see?"

Sitting rocking in the corner Ashley grab onto Sarah when she taps on her shoulder, "We need to get out of here...he made me....we need to go" Ashley's face was covered in tears as she clung to Sarah. "Its some sort of ghost, it hurt us..."

Missy was glad to see the man leave them, her mouth scrunched in disdain that she had given in so easy, looking to Ashley's crying form she tried to think of what to say. The other girls comforting her the best they could, sitting on her heels she reached for her neck filling the cool tingle of where the collar had been once before. Looking over to them she replaced her shirt where it aught to be before looking to them. "I'm leaving and if your going I suggest you stop crying," her cold reply being all she could offer, having been faced with only hardships.

((A little powerplay, I'm sorry. :())

As Missy exited, Rowan awaited patiently as she made her way towards the entrance. He knew it would be the perfect chance to have her stumble upon his almighty presence once more so he could continue where he left off with the feisty girl. Rowan whispered through the hallways, drawing the girl into a trance so as she would follow unwillingly.

One moment Missy was walking spit fire towards her room, her fist balled tightly for anything that might attack her again. Her dark hair having been tossed around, grabbing at the ponytail she took the braid out of her long mane letting it fall from it's trap. Almost as she had been hypnotized Missy found herself walking away from her goals following a whisper that held her fixed to its sound.

((It's fine with me :p))

Sarah headed to her room and grabbed her things, putting a gown on to hide her underwear. "So, Ashley, you are trying to say that there was some sort of 'ghost' that tried to 'rape you'? How much did you drink? There are no such things as ghosts! There is no scientific basis on the existence of specters, ghosts or ghouls. So what on Earth are you on about?". As Missy wanders off, Sarah shouts after her. "And where the hell are you going?" she bellows as she goes after her. "Ashley. Wait there. Try not to talk to Elvis or anything while I'm gone...". She starts following Missy through the house.

"The more the merrier..." Rowan smiled, going invisible as he followed Missy in to the hallway, using his powers to hypnotize her, "You will kneel at the next right in the hallway." He still floated around her, "Then, Missy, you'll be my slave for a while, and after your tasks are done, you'll go and seduce your dear friend Sarah in the hallway."
It was pretty risky thinking, he didn't want to scare the other girls to death or else there wouldn't be any fun, but he continued to use hypnosis on the girl until she would be completely his.

Missy only heard the hum of Rowan's voice her own conscious trying to break the ghouls incredible spell sent through the waves of electricity through the air. Her eyes set blank as she followed the path he was leading to her, turning in the right hall as he'd whispered to her she found herself kneeling as told. Her shirt now lay open, reveling the black bra she was wearing, her jeans still in place as she sat on her heels. Acting as a good slave from Rowan's time would, waiting for what her master had to say, while her soul raged on within her demanding she fight this.

Ashley wrapped her arms around her stomach and got up, walking over to Crystal, "Please, you believe me right? We need to get out of here." She tugged at the other girls arm trying to get her to leave with her.

Crystal smiled to try to comfort Ashely, "I believe you Ash, don't worry we'll be fine."

Still holding onto Crystal's arm, "Okay...should we go find the others? We should probably try to get everyone out..."

((Aww. Thank you, Eliza. <3 I'll be sure to post now. ;)))

Rowan grimaced, drawing Missy's head in close by his invisible hands as he planted the girl's head on top of his hard and strong pole which became the only visible anatomical part besides his two hands that grabbed on to her head.
The ghost suppressed a laugh, this was all too easy, and whilst he would still continue to defile the strongest girl of the group, he would invite Sarah to the party as well as Rowan cast a hex on her too- making the girl unable to think about anything than serving him for now.

He pounding his cock into Missy's throat, letting her try and take in his massive size, "C'mon, bitch. I want you to use your breasts as well!" The man commanded, prodding the head of his cock in between the girl's tonsils.

Missy soon felt her mouth stuffed to the rim, Rowan's cock filling her warm heated mouth in a rough thrust. Her mind was screaming at her to fight, her soul pulling at her making it harder for Rowan to hold her in the trance. Listening to what her master had told her she sucked eagerly on him, her hands pushing her breast up to wrap around his thick shaft adding the friction he wanted. Her tongue twisting around his cock helping to rub against the pulsing vein. Lowering her head on the erection until he brushed against his throat moaning around him while she bobbed up and down.

"Ugh..." Rowan groaned in pleasure at how his powers had presented him with the opportunity he had been awaiting all evening, "More tongue, Missy-my dear..." He smiled and called forth Sarah from the hallways as well, drawing her in close too as she would soon become his slave-girl next.
He tugged on Missy's hair as she bobbed up and down, her sweaty breasts wrapped around his pole making a thick lubricant as she continued to suck him off.

Sarah peeks around the corner. "What the hell is that smell?". She spots Rowan and what he's doing to Missy and her jaw drops. "Errrmmmm... I'm completely tripping balls right now. Missy? Hello?" She points at Rowan. "How the hell does this make sense?". She walks toward Rowan in a sort-of a hissy fit as she rattles off the lack of logic and scientific implications of the situation presented in front of her. "I mean, how the hell do you even exist?" she says whilst looking at the apparition that was presented to her, only a few feet in front of her puzzled eyes.

(( edit: I thought it would just be easier if I changed it to Eliza for the purposes of this thread because it kept changing to that from posts by others. Changed it back just to keep it consistent ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom