Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunted House (Girls Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah peeled off her shirt to reveal her red silk bra and dropped her skirt to reveal her matching panties. She kicked off her pumps and decided that she may as well just unpack. Walking around the abandoned bedroom, she placed her things neatly in their place and started to explore the room. The door was locked, but she strangely felt that that wouldn't be enough to do much...

((If you guys could all post pics it would help me better with my visualization of your character. ;)))

Rowan picked up and dragged the girl's body against the wall, taking her with him to a bedroom where he threw her body against an old, dusty mattress and made himself visible to the girl, shutting the doors behind him, "While here you should first know there is no escape from my wrath. Now, you'll do as I say and I will not kill you." He smiled, undoing and removing his pants as well as his shirt to reveal a pale and fit body.

"Now. Do as I say."

http://img232.imageshack.us/i/25ca6624b2cf33b03ecd9e9.jpg/

Ashley screamed again as he dragged her into an old bedroom, and then again as she felt herself thrown, landing on an old matress. "Please stop, please!" she was sobbing as he started to make himself visible, "Why are you doing this?" The doors shut and he threatened her before starting to undress. When he asked if she understood Ashley nodded numbly staring at him shaking, too afraid to move anymore.

Keeping her steps quiet in the old house Missy glanced around the walls. The black and white pictures seeming to explain why the house was so eerie. Finding a pic of a young man she couldn't help but take a moment to look at him, feeling as though he was different from the rest of the individuals that had lived here. Pushing on she held her cross necklace swirling it around in her fingers before she came to a shut door. Going to open the handle she decided that it would be a good idea to knock first. "Hello anyone in there?"

"Now... come here and put this in your mouth. I want you to savor mine." Rowan smiled, exposing his erect cock, extending over a foot long.
Though he would be having his fun, Rowan knew that there were others through out the mansion who would need some company as well, so directed another breeze towards the bedroom so that anyone plainly walking through out the hallways would stumble upon this very room and join the real party.

Closing the empty bedroom door she gave a sigh, "I've been here for half an hour and not a damn person in sight," she complained. Her dark eyes scanning over the scenery looking for where to go next. She found herself being pushed somehow towards the stairs, her feet moving as though in a trance, holding her cross tighter she murmured a prayer as she approached a large oak door. Hearing unsettling noises she tried to turn to leave but found that the force made her stay. Swallowing a lump in her throat she gave three sharp wraps to the door, her hands shaking waiting for the noises to stop before she entered.

Ashley whimpered slightly and quailed at what he commanded having only seen a one once before on her ex-boyfriend before they had broken up and this one was much, much larger. "Please don't make me...please." She feels his gaze turn back to her and feels the pressure of his power forcing her body to move closer to hers. She looks up at him her face close to his cock, "Please don't"

"You can't prevent the inevitable, my dear. You must be strong and cooperative in order to save you and your friend's lives this evening." He grimaced, his cock throbbing and twitched as Ashley's breath could be felt up against his. Rowan patted her head, "If you don't start on me now, things are gonna start hurting. A lot." He smiled.

Ashley slowly leaned forwards, tears running down her face as she opened her mouth and licked the tip of his cock before leaning back and pleading, "please..." at the look on his face she chokes down a sob and leans forwards again slowly covering the tip of his cock with her mouth tounge scraping along the underside of the head as she trys to fit the large size into her small mouth.

Missy wasn't sure what to do, she had slowly opened the door and was now looking at a sight that she rather not have stumbled into. Her own body stiff from fear, there he was the man from the picture and judging by the way he was forcing Ashley to take him in he was reaping havoc on the living. Looking around the area she tried to think of something to distract the man, to free Ashley from her tormentor, having no real choice she grabbed for a vase positioned properly next to the door, before smashing it to the ground.

Rowan turned his head away as Ashley continued to bob down on his large member, smiling, "Looks like we have a little voyeur, Ashley, my love." He laughed before having Missy swooped in by a strong wind with the shake of his hand. Missy landed on the bed next to Rowan and as he had done before, locked the door.
"Now that's better. Looks likes threes a crowd." He nodded with a grin.

Ashley whimpers as she trys to take as little of his cock as possible into her mouth. Looking over at Missy her eyes pleading for help, she tries to pull her head off of Rowan's cock, and succeeds for a moment, "Run Missy, get away!"

Missy looked over to the screaming girl, she noticed her tears streaming down her face and it made her only want to help her more. Scrambling backwards she shook her head at the young girl. "I can't just leave you here," she professed staring at the ghost in anger. "Leave her alone! You vial....thing!" she shouted for lack of a better word.

Sarah is oblivious to what is happening only a few feet away, her music blasting in her ears. The screams and shouts prove to have absolutely no effect on her, like they're in a different country to her. She is completely unaware of what is happening to her friends. Finally she decides to lay down on the bed and drift off to sleep. She's still in her silky underwear but she resists the urge to touch herself, instead volunteering some rest. She falls into her deep sleep...

"Are you hungry too, Missy?" Rowan laughed, "Alas, there's plenty for all." He smiled as he drew Missy closer to his cock along with Ashley.
He was beginning to have too much fun and could only count on that he would soon meet with the other girls as well.
"Now, you are both aware that I'm serious when I tell you to do what I want, when I want, or else there will be consequences. Painful consequences." Rowan pulled down the girl's shirts, tearing the fabric so their breasts hung out.

Missy wasn't one to give in without a fight, her hands lashed out at him not sure whether he was going to be hurt by her or not she fought anyway. She felt the draft of her shirt fall down and it was something that made her unnerved against the power that he seemed to have. Yanking her shirt back up she tried to fight the force controlling her,wanting to roll of the bed and leave this place now that she had gotten here. She wasn't sure if he would make good with his promises but she wasn't about to find out.

Ashley cried harder as he pulled her shirt down revealing her powder blue, lace trimmed bra covered breasts. "Please stop, why are you doing this to us?" She struggled to get free trying to break Rowan's hold on her.

Ignoring Ashley's inquiry, Rowan smacked Missy in the mouth, dragging the two over by his cock once more.
He was getting frustrated, and struck Missy again, this time smacking her thigh in those tight pants.
"Do as I say!" He yelled, sending both girls up and having them stick to the ceiling from the bed, "I am not afraid to break you!"

Missy felt her tears starting to swell, not wanting them to fall she closed her eyes before opening them wide when her body flung to the air. Her form sticking to the ceiling causing her to shiver down at the entity that was binding her, holding her very life in his hand. Looking to Ashley she wondered what she would want to do, not wanting her hurt because she was being stubborn. Looking to Rowan again she gave a quick nod, hoping that he would bring them down softly.

Ashley was sobbing softly nodding her head at whatever Rowan said just wanting it all to end, "Please don't hurt me, please just don't hurt me." She looked over at Missy hoping the other girl didn't get them both killed or hurt too badly despite her differences with the other girl she didn't want to see her hurt.

Rowan walked up the walls and finally was standing on the ceiling, staring the girls straight in the face, "I'm glad I have your cooperation now..." He said, lowering the two towards the bed safely and soundly. Rowan then fell to the floor, land on his feet.
"Now, let's continue, then." He smiled, revealing his giant penis once more as he laid against the bed. A couple of transparent collars and chains appeared around the girl's necks as they were pulled down by his once again.

Missy's hands immediately went to stop the collar from imprisoning her, but she soon realized that the attempt was pointless. Her fingers only hitting her own neck while she tried to claw them away from her. Choked by the yank she tried to remain angered and strong, her long hair starting to come undone from it's braid. Her breast bouncing in there black bra giving him a nice show while her hard eyes looked over his erection. Noting how large it was she couldn't help but swallow in surprise wondering how she was going to take that in her mouth.

Ashley jerks forwards off balance when he yanks on the chain and her face presses against his cock, she looks over at Missy before looking down shamefully and quickly popping the head back into her mouth afraid of what Rowan will do to them if she doesn't obey him. Slipping as much as she can into her mouth before choking and sliding back off until only the tip remains in her mouth she looks over at Missy again trying to beg for understanding even as she starts to slide her mouth back down on the head.

Rowan groaned in pleasure, "Missy, need a little more enthusiasm?" He asked spanking Ashley's ass, trying to make the other begin to bruise until Missy would come forth and join her friend in pleasuring his needs.

Missy shook her head at first rejecting this scene that she was now involved in, the more Rowan hit Ashley the tighter her fist got. The sound of him hurting her just to make Missy listen was killing Missy. Finally after much protest she came forward, closing her eyes in disgust she moved towards Rowans balls. Knowing that Ashley had his cock under control for now, her head dipping low she took the sensative sack in her mouth. Letting her tongue ghost over them while she popped each one into her mouth sucking lightly to give him a reason to take it easy on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom