Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunted House (Girls Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't she move? She was positively terrified, the adrenaline pumping through her body should have been more than enough to get her out of that room. Yet Charlaine stood there, perfectly still, as her friend nuzzled against her neck, hands groping at her ass. "What the hell is wrong with you." She demanded once she was finally able to get her mouth to work, and the statement was hardly a question, "You're freaking me out, Nate, stop it." But Natalie didn't, and there was nothing Charlaine could make her body do.

"Charlaine, there's nothing wrong with me... it's just that..." Rowan began to move in closer as he pushed the girl against a wall. He made the duplicate blush.

"I've just... never felt this way about another girl... be it love, I don't know, but..." Rowan began to remove the clothing that Natalie's double wore, starting from the collar and undoing her shirt- revealing large chest, and then moving down to removing her skirt.

"While we're alone together, no one will be able to find us." She smiled.

"Nate this isn't funny anymore." Not that it was ever funny, but Charlaine's brain wasn't functioning fully at this moment. All she knew was that she was pressed against the wall by a stripping Natalie who seemed to be proclaiming her love for the younger. Because though they had flirted with each other in the past, they'd had an unspoken agreement that it was nothing more than a joke. "Get off of me." She was ashamed of how shaky and terrified she sounded (and most likely looked), but she couldn't help it. As if being in this creepy house wasn't enough, now her friend was trying to rape her!

Crystal heard some thumps and cries come from upstairs. She turned back from the door and ran toward the sound. "Nate his isn't funny anymore." She heard from Char, Crystal ended up at a four way break in the hall. "Get off of me." She heard Char complain. "Char! Where are you?" Crystal yelled from the four way.

Rowan turned around, hearing that Crystal had been approaching, and turned back to Charlaine, "We'll finish this later..." Rowan winked, running away in to the darkness, letting his female body fade away as he floated towards the ceiling as an invisible ghoul. Now hopefully since the two girls would be reunited soon he could have some fun.

Charlaine had never thought she'd been so happy to hear a voice as she did then. Crystal would save her, Crystal could stop Natalie, who... She stared at the spot that the other had just been in, finding no one. No footsteps, just a whispered promise. We'll finish this later. It was said in a voice that sent shivers down her spine, a voice that was so distinctly not Natalie. But if it wasn't her... who was it? "I'm in the parlor room, Crystal." Charlaine eventually called out, her legs turning to jelly beneath her and she sank to the floor. Was she going mad...?

Crystal heard her and ran in to see Char backed up against a wall. She quickly went up to her and knelt down to bring her to eye level. "Char? You alright? Who was with you?"

"Natalie." She managed to choke out, "It was Natalie. But she wasn't herself, she was all over me, and then she just... she disappeared, Crystal! Right into thin air!" Her body let out a shuddering sigh, back slumped up against the papered wall, "There's something weird going on here. I don't know if it's ghost or aliens or scary ass rapists, but something about this place is just... it's not right."

"Let's go find Nat, come now." Crystal helped her up from the floor.

"I do believe you about this place, something is definitely here, my skirt was blown up before we separated." Crystal made sure Char had her balance and let her go. She moved out into the hallway and looked around. "Strange, I could swear this place looked different when I was coming for you."

A smirk came across Rowan's face, he began changing the wind again, leading the two disoriented girls to a fancy room that used to belong to his sister.
He thought he'd lure them all there before he picked them off one by one, besides, it was the perfect spot to camp out for a so-called slumber party.

Rowan made his way downstairs afterwards, awaiting more people to join.

"Come on Char." she made sure that Char was right behind her as they walked. After a few minutes of walking they came across a bedroom. It was comfortable here, Crystal was taken in by the room, she was compelled to stay in. "Char, we should sleep here for the week."

"I don't even want to stay here for one night." Charlaine bit back, her body still shaking at the thought of what had just happened to her. Nevertheless, she flopped down onto the dusty bed, as all desire to leave seemed to seep out of her body. "We need to find Nate." She murmured, though made no attempt to get up and do so, "Whatever the hell it is that's going on here might go after her..."

Crystal agreed but didn't want to leave the room, her body wanted to stay. "I-I'm pretty sure she can find her way to us, Nat's tough, she'll be fine."

Those weren't her words, but she couldn't object to it as she wanted to remain in the comfortable inviting room. "Char, do you feel as though you can't leave this room?"

Crystal's last statement was enough to get her companion's eyes locked firmly onto her face, "You feel it too?" Charlaine asked, "I want to get out of here, but I feel like I can't." She tried to laugh, but it came out as nothing more than whimper, "Suppose God wants us to lay the spirits to rest?" Though she initially meant it as a joke, Charlaine's voice was tense and tight, and she hated it.

Crystal walked over and sat on another bed, she looked at the floor, her face was bright red with blush.

There was more tension between the two as Rowan glanced down from above, moving towards Charlaine and sending subliminal images into her head- edging the troubled girl to comfort Crystal, in a more inappropriate sense.

Staring up at the old manor Missy kept the calm face that was often found on her in the hallways at school. The 18 year old tough girl hadn't been originally invited to this sleep over, more over it wasn't until one of the girls had said something aloud did she gain the invite through intimidation. Missy settled her helmet on the electric blue crotch rocket seat, dismounting the bike she plunked the keys in her leather jacket. Her dark brown eyes gleaming with signs of hardships and pain, her long black hair held tight in a braid. Fixing her black skinny jeans, she moved her hands up to adjust her full breast within the form fitting tee she wore.

This manor bothered Missy in a way, her sun-kissed skin softly glowing under the crescent moon. Tossing the duffel over her slender shoulders she moved up the twisting path towards the large door. Her black boots clapping against the stone and wood, warning the supposive ghosts that she was here. Kicking open the door she listened as the crashing sound of wood against wood rang through the house, her eyes scanning the area with a smirk. She was more nervous and terrified than anything else, but did the prim girls of her school need to know that, absolutely not. No one would know, not even the "ghost". "Hello? Sorry I'm late I had..business to take care of!"

Sarah was late to the party. Sneaking out of her house was getting to prove more and more difficult but luckily her parents still hadn't found the duct behind the hinged bookcase. Her parents knew that she was going to be gone for a few days, but she didn't want to face an argument with her parents that had stemmed a few hours before. Did she really want to restart that altercation again? No. So she crawled out and escaped. After arriving a couple of hours after she promised she would be in her white blouse, blue wrinkled skirt and pumps, the nineteen year old gazed at the intimidating old house that stood in front of her. Her mind for logic dismissed any thoughts of child-like fantasy concerning the spirits of the dead or things that go bump in the night. She saw optimism. She saw a puzzle. She saw a good time with her friends inside the house for a whole week. She was going to enjoy herself.

She approached the front door with nothing but a grin on her face and a rucksack on her back. The door creaked open and she finally stepped inside. The clatter of her own heels on the floor caused her to jump a little before she realised that she had already assessed the situation only seconds before. Nothing is going to "get her". She is just creeping HERSELF out. A small giggle spewed from her ruby red lips and seemed to echo.

"Hey. Errrr.... is anyone here?".

The echo met her ears again as she stepped deeper and deeper into the building.

The doors loudly shut behind the two girls who had just entered as Rowan flew down from the second. More fun... He thought to himself knowing that there were now five high school girls in his home that were just waiting to be played with. Slowly, Rowan brushed up against Sarah, "You're not alone, my love..." He whispered in to the girl's ear, smiling.

Sarah spins around to find the source of the noise. Nothing. Her heart rate returns to normal and the mysterious noise is dismissed as nothing but the house emitting creaks and groans. Still with a spring in her step and a smile on her face, Sarah paces upstairs in order to find her friends. The corridor is lined with so many doors that she simply has no idea where they can be. The logical method is to start with the first door. She pushes the nearest door open and steps inside; an abandoned bedroom that seems strangely well-kept for an abandoned house...

Moving around the abandoned house she tried to see where everyone was, the sounds of strange creaks and howls coming from the house reminding her of her inside jobs from her long since passed gangs. Looking around some more she took the sound of something whispering as a sign that this house needed to be knocked down and destroyed. "This place is eerie," she spoke calmly. Missy moved through the kitchen scanning over the old furniture and appliances, noticing that nothing had been touched probably since the last owners she rubbed at her arm. She hated old house that resembled a ghost town, moving out of the door she looked up the dusty staircase. Taking a moment to see if anyone was up there she scanned around the lobby area before heading slowly up the stairs ready for anything that might cause her to be defensive. "Hello? Guys? You up there?"

Ashley closed the back door on her car swinging her backpack up onto her shoulder before walking towards the house, Looking around she recognized several of her friends cars, specifically Charline, Crystal and Natalie, she thought she recognized Sarah's car but wasn't sure as the two had never been that close. Stepping closer to the house she saw the blue motercycle and let out a groan, "Who the hell invited her..." With a sigh she walked towards the house looking at the slightly run down facade and shivering as a cold breeze brought the storm closer to the house, suddenly a cold drop of water hit her nose and she jumped looking up as it started to rain before dashing up the steps and under the porch roof.
Shaking she looked back up at the clouds as the sound of thunder rolled through the sky, turning quickly she rushed through the door before the thunder could get and closer or louder, leaning back and resting against the closed door trying to calm down. "Hello? Where is everyone?" Quicklky gathering herself together she called out again before heading to the bottom of the staircase, "Hello? Crystal? Char? Nate? anyone?"

Rowan walked by Ashley's side, "No. Just me." He whispered to her, clutching the girl's waist and pulling her back towards the wall of the dining room as if a large gust had pushed her.
"If your friends are here, they're probably all going to suffer. Just. Like. You." Rowan grinned, toying with the girl. The others were fine, but it was time to finally pick someone off. Something had to happen now.

Ashley screamed as she was pushed back into the wall. "OH my god! What the hell! What do you want?!" She was freaking out now feeling something still touching her waist. Struggling she realized she couldn't get free and started to cry, "Please don't hurt me, please."

Missy set her stuff down in the dusty room she had found on the second floor, the other doors had been locked or tampered with, making her wary to enter or touch them. Having unpacked more she shrugged out of her jacket setting on a plush red satin chair that sat eerily looking to a dirt covered mirror. Ignoring the chill that ran up her spine, she undid three of her top buttons on the tee she was wearing, her full breast popping out to feel the cool air of the house. Settling down on the bed she pat the comforter, the smell of mildew setting her off her nose scrunching in dislike.

"This place is disgusting..." moving her eyes to the door she could have swore she heard someone calling. For a moment she didn't move, but soon decided that she better find some kind of life in this place. Heading towards the door she let it creak slowly open before stepping foot out into the hall to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom