Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunted House (Girls Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
It's Spring Break, and for their annual Spring Break week-long slumber party the girls from the high school have decided to sleep a week at the old and supposedly Haunted House up on Skyview Terrace.
They enter the house excited, with chills running down their back, unaware of what's to come, for there is a mysterious creature that used to be human who's soul still lies trapped within the manor, a wraith, a specter, a GHOST.
The specter has taken back its human form as he walks the hallways shrouded in invisibility, only making noise and drawing the girls out of their room with curiousity and fright, slowly finding them when they're alone, and raping them.

So I'll play the role as the ghost, and you girls can come in whenever you'd like. ;)
If you have any questions just PM me.

The sun was slowly fading from the sky when Charlaine first approached the Victorian style manor resting alone at the top of the hill. Just the sight of the place was more than enough to send shivers down her spine, and she glanced behind her, anxiously awaiting the arrival of someone, anyone. They might have all agreed to do this, but there was no way in hell she would go in alone. When they had decided upon this, the seventeen year old had acted tough, but just standing in from of the place struck fear through every ounce of her body. The dark storm clouds that were slowly covering the sky, along with a steady wind, didn't help her feel any better.

Ghosts aren't real She told herself, over and over again, though the mantra wasn't doing her much good. Charlaine was scared, an odd thing for a semi-punk like herself. The wind began to pick up, and with a slight shiver she dropped her small backpack on the ground, clutching her jacket tighter to her body. It was spooky, and she hadn't even gone in yet... Something brushed up against her shoulder, and she jerked away, head spinning around to see what it was. A leaf. "I'm over paranoid." Charlaine muttered to herself, "I need to get it together..." And with that, she turned around to face the road.

No, she was staying out here until one of her friends arrived, and nothing was going to change her mind about that.

Crystal walked close by Charlaine, she looked over to her and saw her shaking a little bit. "You can't be serious Charlaine! You really think this house is haunted?" Crystal wasn't overly afraid, though she was on edge, this place was a good sort of spot for creepers.
"Just don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure if there is a ghost, it wont come near us, especially when there's so many of us together."

Rowan was once known to be the young adult whom lived under the renown Lord and Lady that were the wealthiest of the land in his time. Due to an unfortunate and unidentified illness, Rowan had tragically died ninety-some years ago at the age of nineteen, his soul still trapped within this manor as a curse. Rowan was well aware of the girls coming to stay at his home for the week, angered and saddened at the same time at the thought. This wasn't a tourist attraction, but his home, and willing to keep it that way, Rowan was willing to do anything to these young girls in order to make them suffer.
Anything.

newavie.png

• Natalie lips curved in a private smile as she watched her two friends approach the house, only arriving minutes before, though had yet to make her appearance. She had scoped out the place earlier that day, getting all the butterflies out of her stomach while the sun was up to prepare herself for the night ahead. Natalie - or better known as Nate, felt rather fearless now. It was just a house, after all, always having to play the courageous one, even if it took a preparation trip just to act the part.

The red head, now, decided it was better to start the night off right; she quietly stepped from the bushes, twigs and leaves sticking to her woolly plaid coat, and silently she floated behind the two girls. Smiling wickedly, Nate placed her hands on both their shoulders, hoping to scare them, she said icily and in a sing-song tone, "You shouldn't have come here~~"

At her friend's reassurance, Charlaine couldn't help but smile. Who was to say that all the stories of hauntings were true? No one had brought back any proof, and just that thought made her mind a little more at ease, "Yeah, of course not. I'm just being a little paranoid, and the weather's not helping anything." Picking up her backpack and slinging it over one shoulder, she glanced over at Crystal, "Are you ready for this?" Charlaine asked, despite the fact that she wasn't sure of her own answer to that question.

And not even a second after the words had left her lips, an ice cold hand touched her shoulder, a voice coming out of seemingly nowhere, and it took all of her efforts not to scream. Once she had whirled around, however, the perpetrator being discovered, she couldn't help but scowl. "Nate!"

"Ya, let's get going!" Crystal said energetically. She walked up to the door and opened it. The door creaked open as though it were from one of those cheesy horror films. Crystal laughed at the genuine feel of this house. She wasn't afraid of this place, but she wasn't comfortable being here. "Let's go find a room to set up in." Crystal said.

newavie.png

• The eighteen year old grinned a bit wider at her lovely friend, always liking to particularly tease Char. She had known her since the previous school year, but only recently had they begun to hang out. The Slumber Party being a start, both of them getting invited. The amusement she got from scaring the bejeesus out of Charlaine was indeed priceless. "Good evening, she-who-needs-to-chill-out, you ready? I'm guessing we are still waiting on people - but hey, we should really get the party started. Let's go in!"

She watched Crystal all ready go on ahead. A girl she hardly knew, but found interesting. All ready having her back pack on, she hoisted it a little higher on her back before following suit of Crystal. Thunder clapped in the distance as the dark clouds finally began rolling in. Gazing up, just before her sight was blocked by the roof of the porch upon walking up the steps, Natalie noticed lightning criss cross across the sky. Bad sign... rain usually meant leaks.. which meant getting wet. Ugh. Whoever decided to plan this party.. in this place of all places, might have made a bad judgement call. Oh well.

Being worried about getting wet was better then worrying about ghosts or hauntings, Nate tried to distract herself. She stepped within the door way, peering into the shadows of the ye olde Victorian Manor, suprised at how easy it was for Crystal to get in. No locks, no tressing signs, no nothing. And all Nate could say, frowning slightly as she squinted in the dark was - "..This..should be.. fun?"
[/list]

Feeling a slight temperature change, Rowan made his way to the main hall, noticing the door open as three girls entered his manor.
"Just as I suspected..." Rowan sighed, walking down the stairs to the second floor bedrooms and floating over to the triad.
He walked through the group, knowing that they would have to feel his ectoplasmic, gelid touch as he slowly slid his hands against each of the girls' shoulders, making them even more nervous and uneasy.

Knowing the girls wouldn't hear him until he wanted them to, he went up back to the stairs again.
"I'll be seeing you this evening..." Rowan smiled, waltzing away.

Crystal felt some sort of hand brush over her shoulder and she shuddered a bit. "Was that you Nat?"

"Fun my ass." Charlaine muttered under her breath, eyes darting around their new surroundings, taking in as much as she could. It really was as creepy as it looked, though she hardly considered that to be a good thing. The wooden floorboards creaked beneath their feet as they walked, certainly not helping the seventeen year old's nerves. She opened her mouth to speak again when something cold brushed up against her shoulders, "Nate, that isn't funny anymore." She said with a scowl, glancing over at the girl walking beside her.

newavie.png

• As her eyes adjusted, she caught sight of furniture that was covered in sheets, a dusty piano, a half broken chandelier... All the pictures on the walls were black and white of nameless faces, perhaps family of the originals owners... The staircase was near the entrance, ornate and curling up into an unseen upstairs. It was truly a gorgeous, though-creepy-as-hell house. Nate stood in awe for a moment, before she felt the fingers of someone graze her shoulder, frowning, she looked at Crystal and Charlaine - seeing that they were all ready accusing her.

Lifting her hands up in defense, Natalie now seriously freaked out, said in response, "Hey, hey - wasn't me! I thought it was you!" The hair on the back of her neck stood up now. "I think--," she began hastily, trying to calm herself down, feeling less sure of herself than before, "we need to shut the door.. stop the wind from coming in." She smiled sheepishly. "Let's just get camped out, and order pizza or something.. if you know, Papa Johns knows where this place is. Everyone else will show up.. eventually. Shall we go upstairs or stay down here?" Now it was inevitable, the creepy feeling she couldn't stave off now. Weirrd.

Rowan with a slight blow sent the doors clashing together behind the girls who reacted in terror on impact of each other. He then locked the doors from afar, making sure these ones had no means of escape, and if there were anymore guests, he would have them open. Slowly moving downstairs again, Rowan began to change the wind so that it blew towards the staircase, hinting the girls to go in that direction.
Rowan walked down the stairs by the girls once more, ogling their young, innocent and beautiful bodies.
Intrigued by the strange attire the women wore, Rowan couldn't help himself from blowing up Crystal's skirt, revealing her lacy panties. Rowan laughed, toying with the girls was fun enough, though the night had only just begun.

Great, now they were all freaking out and it had barely been two minutes! Charlaine forced herself to take deep breaths, trying desperately to calm her racing heart before answering. "Pizza sounds good to me." She immediately slipped her hand into her jacket pocket, feeling around for her phone with no luck. Shoulders sagging, she continued, "I must have forgotten my cell. Do one of you want to do the honors?"

Crystal was somewhat frightened when she found out Nat wasn't messing with them. Suddenly her skirt blew up for a moment. This really scared Crystal, she pushed down her skirt as to not reveal anything. "Erm, do you two think that there might be something here with us?" Crystal was too embarrassed to mention her skirt fly up.

newavie.png

• The door slammed, and still the wind blew, and now all Natalie was doing was trying not to shriek. Keeping a straight face, and wide brown eyes, she simply stared at the door. She didn't try the knob, didn't think of it as being locked - only because she knew it was wind, and not something else. This place wasn't haunted, and the wind blowing up the stairs was simply a draft. Despite all her rationale, she let a shiver rake her body, but beneath her plaid coat, it went unseen.

Smiling again, still uneasily, if not more so then before she nodded at Char, pulling out her bright lime green phone, "Yeah, pizza.. sounds good.." She looked over at Crystal, acknowledging that she said something, but not replying, completely with her fake smile, she dialed her phone and held it up to her ear, realizing it wasn't ringing at all. Looking at her screen, sure enough, she was getting no signal. "..You know, I'm going to see if I can get a some bars upstairs. Let's get unpacked up there." Her hand shook as it clutched her phone in front of her, eye on the screen for a phone signal.

Not looking at her friends, she made her way upstairs, expecting them to come with.

Charlaine glanced back and forth between her two friends for a moment, before shrugging, trying to pretend as though this wasn't getting to her. But in actuality she could feel her legs trembling beneath her, almost as though they no longer wanted to hold her upright. After a moment, she took off in the direction Nate had gone, though she made sure she walked at she hoped was a leisurely pace. Natalie had disappeared already, and she took that moment to look over at Crystal, "Should we go with her?"

Crystal looked over to Charlaine, "You catch with Nat. I'm gonna go check to see if anybody else has arrived yet."
Crystal turned her back toward Char and started making her way back to the door. She was extremely on edge and was now walking at a faster pace to see if anybody else had shown up. "This was a bad idea..." She whispered to herself.
Crystal got to the main door and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge. "What!" Crystal gasped, "This has to be a prank by Ashley and the others."

With the other's permission, Charlaine continued up the creaking steps, taking them two at a time in hopes of catching up with Nate. But when she reached the hallway at the top, her friend was nowhere to be seen, "Nate?! Which way did you go?" Before she ever waited for an answer, the brunette was hurrying down the hall, peering into each and every room. A bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, another bedroom, yet no sign of Nate. "Get out here, Natalie, this isn't funny." Charlaine could feel a shiver run down her spine, though whether it was from the cold or from her fear she didn't know. All she knew was that she needed to find her older friend, preferably now.

newavie.png

• Nate was quite certain that the bathroom that was deep in the masters bedroom would be the best place, and sure enough, a single bar bleeped on her screen when she wandered in. Trying to dial the number again, it seemed just as quickly as the signal teased her, it bleeped out again. Frowning, she attempting standing on the archaic toilet seat and even on the window seal to get a better signal, but of course, to no avail. Climbing down, her boots touching cracked tile, she let a sigh escape her lips. "No luck, Char--" she muttered to her friend, only to turn to the bathroom entrance and not see her friend following her.

Stepping out into the bedroom, she didn't see her friend still, and just had to come to terms with the idea that she was upstairs.. alone.. in a creepy as hell house. Putting her phone in her pocket, she peered over at the night stand, completely covered in sheets, she walked over. A round framed picture on the wall stared back at Natalie. Curious, she took in the features of the people in the family photo. Dark haired, pale skinned, a grinning mother, father, and a son, not much older than she looked back at her. A curvature eyebrow raised, and the red head spoke absently at the photo, "Well arn't you guys happy to be here.." she said sardonically.

Kylee had been reading in her room. She didn't talk to any of the other girls, she was invited on facebook and didn't really seem to into the whole thing, more like she didn't really believe it. She herd the noises outside the door. Closing the book as she sighed and rolled her eyes she got up and slowly walked to the door. Opening it she saw a phew girls walk by and talking. Other than that nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. "What the hell?" She muttered. The noise that she herd seemed like it would be loud enough for any person walking by to hear...But it didn't seem to effect them.

"Nate, seriously!" Charlaine called out, beginning to search through every room she came across and still finding nothing. If she had thought she was creeped out before, then that was nothing compared to how she felt now. She found herself in what seemed to be a parlor room, ornate chairs arranged around a fireplace. And though the high school senior wanted nothing more than to get out of there, her legs didn't want to cooperate. With a couple of shaky steps further into the room, Charlaine took another look around her. There were pictures hanging on the walls, of what she assumed to be the last family that had lived here. White sheets covered most of the chairs, though one had appeared to blown over, leaving the seat back exposed. Without even realizing what she was doing, Charlaine walked over to it, carefully pulling the fabric up once more.

Rowan made his way to the parlor room, and soon enough near Charlaine. She looked more nervous than before as she looked over his family pictures and old furniture.
It had to have been quite a while since anyone had come in to his home and actually admired his history. Rowan smiled, before nodding off in his head. If he wanted revenge, he would have to be as stern and dark with these girls as possible. First off, being a ghost, Rowan began and manifested himself into an image of Natalie- a duplicate.
Rowan slowly lowered his new and visible body to the floor now as he walked over behind Charlaine, now having to play the role as her friend.
"Oh Charlaine, I'm so glad I found you- oh it is so scary in here... but at least I have you..." Rowan made the mere character in this performance of his blush, trying to pass of some sort of sexual tension between the two to toy with the girls more.

Charlaine couldn't help but jump slightly as a voice spoke behind her, tension fading from her body when she saw who it was, "Nate, you need to stop scaring me." Her words were slightly hushed, as though she herself didn't want to admit that she had been scared by a few simple words. Once her heart had finally slowed from the frantic pace it had gotten to, she continued, "Did you order the pizza?" Something about the way Natalie was speaking was... odd. Almost flirtatious. And while the two girls had mock flirted over the short time they'd been friends, this seemed to be an odd situation for it. As much as she hated it, Charlaine found a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Ah! No, I guess I forgot about that, Charlaine..." Rowan continued, and as the two walked made a light flicker along the hallway and then go dead.
"Agh!" Natalie's duplicate jumped in surprise as the light soon came alive and then went out. Rowan slid Natalie's arms under Charlaine's from behind, resting her head against the other girl's soft neck.

"Charlaine... you're flesh is so warm, and milky..." She said, shutting her eyes and moving her hands along Charlaine's hips and the other textures along the way that supported her figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom