Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Outsider's Hope

sparrowluvr2

Planetoid
Tressa was a girl of nineteen. Her parents were witches, well her father prefered the term warlock, and had sent her to a college of magic and demons. She still couldn't begin to fathom why they had decided to send her to a place where not only were witches hated, but avoided like the plague. Giving both of them quick kisses on their cheeks, she turned and hurried up the steps to the front door of the dorm rooms. When she got to her room she didn't see her roommate so she decided to go ahead pick out her bed and closet space. She hung up the close she needed to and put up the other.

Slipping off her shoes the redheaded girl, twisted her hair and put it into a bun that sat near the top of her head. She plopped down on her bed and stretched out. It had been a very long ride and she hadn't realized how tired she was til then. She curled up in her side with her back towards the door. She closed her eyes, trying to get in nap. She wore thigh high lace stockings with a jean skirt that scrunched up a bit from how she was laying. Her blue silk blouse came up a bit in the back, revealing some of her pale skin.

(I'm alright with it if Sparrow is.)
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/moeith100/owlboy1.jpg

After thirty minutes or so after Tressa had arrived into her dorm room, the door burst open and a young boy was thrown in. Two older men were outside glaring at the boy. "Dammit Nathan we told you that you can't escape this!" One gentleman said. The other one stepped forward a bit. "Even if she is a witch, deal with it!" He snarled as he turned and left. The other man closed the door and left Nathan inside the dorm room in a daze from hitting his head on a dresser.

((Yeah sure, go ahead and join. :)))

Tressa jumped at the sudden noise. She turned and looked at the boy who was sprawled out on the floor. She glanced up at the men as they slammed the door. Standing up slowly, she walked over to him and knelt down. "Are you okay?" She asked, tentatively. She didn't touch him in fear that he would freak out on her. She bit her lower lip as she waited for him to answer her or get up.

(Three persons to a dorm then :) )

Nathan grumbled as he sat up, rubbing his head as it was in pain. "Yeah yeah I'm fine..." When his vision focused, he jumped, seeing it was the witch. He got up and moved away from her as he seemed to curse the fact he was here. "Dammit...why'd I get paired up with a human?" He said as he turned away from the girl.

"Maybe you did something to piss them off." Tressa growled, standing up and crossing her arms. She moved back over to her bed and sat down. It was bad enough she had to deal with the drama from everyone else around school. She would have hoped she could have gotten a decent roommate. But no, of course they had to put her with someone like him. "Why did they put a guy in here with me?"

"Probably because you need someone to show you your place witch. You shoulda just stayed home and played with your books and humans." He said as he got to the top bunk. "Stay out of my way, and we won't have an ounce of trouble, got it missy?"

"Like you could ever put me in my place. Remember I can turn you into a frog and put you in some frog soup." She smirked, laying back on her own bed. If he was going to make her the bad witch she might as well have a little fun with it. Maybe she could develop a new bad girl persona even though she thought of her self as a good girl. She pondered it over.

"Yeah? How'd you like to become a vampire in the middle of the night? Not sure how that fucks up the balance of nature with you being a half demon and all, but I do oh so love to experiment." He said smirkingly as he got up from where he was. "My room, my rules, got it?"

"Me the half demon? I'm full human I can just do magic. You're the creature of the night." She hissed back at him. "Why don't you go suck on one of you're vampire worshipers?" She said, glaring at him from where she still laid on the bed. She was not about to give him free territorial reign in her room.

"Vampire worshipers? Bah." He shrugged and shook his head. "Like I'd have any followers. You saw what those asses did to me earlier, of course I'd not have any worshipers."

"Then why are you acting like Mr. High and Mighty?" She asked, wrapping an arm over her face. She didn't care when her shirt pulled up to reveal some of her pale stomach.

"Cause I still don't like you humans." He said as he sighed. "You all, as much as I need you...you all are the base of monsters, you get turned into our enemies and allies, even if you don't turn. Though thats why many fear and hate you all."

"You were once human too." Tressa said in sing song. She couldn't believe this guy was being such a pig head. Did he not realize he was once human or was he just plain arrogant. "What makes you think the monster's aren't the problem? Their that nightmares are made out of."

"And its because of you humans that we're made out to be such demons just because you can't fend for yourselves." He said glaring down at her. "Though, there are a few respectful humans out there."

Back
Top Bottom