Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3 female 4 male spots open.

anomaisie

Star
(Group Plot Idea) - -
The (im)perfect getaway
A group of students get stranded(plane crash on the way to Asia) on an island with a large university hidden within the forest. The island is off the charts and the nine students and three teachers that get stranded need to get home or start a colony.
I will take profiles for this I need 3 teachers and 8 students since I will be one. all together I need 4 more girls and 5 more boys
4/9 students
1/3 teachers

Post Profiles Here.
We will start when Juggar puts up his character profile. : )

RE: 4 female 6 male spots open.

Just thought I should post my character so other people know who's playing.

Melanie Baroque
Straight
Melanie lives with her adoptive family, the Baroque's. Mr. James Baroque is 43, works as a dentist, and has been molesting her since she game to their house when she was twelve. Mrs. Hayley Baroque is 45, works as a secretary, and has been beating her since finding out about her husband's affair. Glad to get away from the abusive duo, Melanie eagerly went on a school sponsored trip, only to end up getting stranded on a strange island.

Kyla Jenning
College Junior

Kyla was at the top of her game, good grades and starting college two years early. She hadn't really wanted a relationship until she was out of college, but will her ideas change when their trip to asia goes wrong and they can't get out? Hell yes they will.

Michael Connors
College Sophomore (final semester)

The stereotypical teenage rebel, except for his exceptionally good grades. He wanted to do something better in life than just do a white collar job after college. The plane crashed motivated him to do better than what he has been and rise up to the challenge.

RE: 4 female 5 male spots open.

Okay, so we need one more girl and one more boy, preferrably one of the two boing a teacher.. : )

And for that I love you. hahaha
Thanks for choosing to be a teacher.

Any preference on what kind of teacher, personality wise, you want me to RP as? I can do most kinds of personalities and I'm fine with all.

Name--> Malika Petrovski
Age--> 19
Year--> Sophomore

Malika had it all. Great parents. Money. Popularity. Well, until her parents car got t-boned by a drunk driver three years ago, killing both of them instantly. The once bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl turned into a quiet, shy, more somber girl, but managed to keep her grades up. The school trip sounded like the perfect escape, well, until they crashed. Now she has to talk and be a part of the group, something she isn't really a fan of.

@Jugger - Whatever personality makes you happiest is great.

@Panda - : D Welcome to the team.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/moeith100/owlboy1.jpg
Teacher

(I'm not really good with Bio sections for forms so, is it alright if I leave it blank to have him be like the Mysterious Teacher or something?)

Uh yeah thats fine.. but it's a bit odd that the teacher is younger than the students.. >. >

I started it in the group roleplay.. : 3
GO CRAZY! ;D
hahaha
Its called The (Im)Perfect Getaway... if you didn't know.. >. >

Back
Top Bottom