Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Pandora! Your final destination, guaranteed!

Mad Moxxie Syn

Planetoid
5k0rc9.jpg

I've had this craving for a bit but didn't think it would work. Lets see if i'm right or not. I want a Borderlands RP. I would prefer a group or open RP for it. To ensure things don't get too dull right away. If you'd like a 1x1 Borderlands RP just PM me. If you're interested in the group or open roleplay idea post here with a character and bio. You can do OC or canon characters. (Seeing someone as the hilariouly pessimistic General Knoxx would be quite funny.)

Now a few little guidelines. I of course hate godmodding, as a consequence a character can't be thousands of times more powerful than everyone else ever. That crap kinda bugs me. You can dodge death millions of times, but unless it's a NPC or for the sake of the story one-shots will be severely frowned upon. Alternatively you can have items such as the Omega Rose shield, which is a modded shield that literally gives you over two billion shield points, and never seems to drain. It does have a weakness though, electricity. So it's not 100% invincible.

As far as who all you can be, well I will post a list of in-game characters who can be played. All who want to use OC will have their bio's added to the list of characters.

Name: Mad Moxxie Syn
Height: 5'11"
Race: Human
Appearence: (See my avatar.)
Bio: Moxxie's twin sister, twin being they like the same fashion and have some shared..hobbies. Not really too fond of her sister seeing as she always seems to be better off no matter what she tries to do. Unlike her sister, Syn has some powers close to the same powers as Lilith with the exception of it being immediate teleportation. However she can't teleport more than 200ft at a single time without tiring herself.

Name: Mike Nitro
Race: White
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Bio: Nitro grew up on Pandora after his beatnik parents moved to the planet in search of a new home away from the harsh home world. However, they just found the place worse and could never catch a shuttle back to earth. So they did their best, working honest jobs to raise him as best they could. It couldn't be helped through that Nitro was influenced by the many strange people on Pandora to one day become a bounty hunter. Known for his up close, personal kills it's said if you see him within one foot of yourself, your already dead.
Preferred Weapon: Pistols and Shotguns
Extra: None yet.

Mad Moxxie:(Not Taken)

Brick:(Not Taken)

Lilith:(Not Taken)

Mordecai:(Not Taken)

Roland:(Not Taken)

General Knoxx:(Not Taken)

Dr. Ned:(Not Taken)

Dr. Zed:(Not Taken)

Steele:(Not Taken)

Scooter:(Not Taken)

Claptrap(s):(Not Taken)

Name: Mike Nitro
Race: White
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Bio: Nitro grew up on Pandora after his beatnik parents moved to the planet in search of a new home away from the harsh home world. However, they just found the place worse and could never catch a shuttle back to earth. So they did their best, working honest jobs to raise him as best they could. It couldn't be helped through that Nitro was influenced by the many strange people on Pandora to one day become a bounty hunter. Known for his up close, personal kills it's said if you see him within one foot of yourself, your already dead.
Preferred Weapon: Pistols and Shotguns
Extra: None yet.

If you're looking for OC's I'll make one.

If not sign me up for Brick...Roland in a pinch.

Just a heads-up. Profiles for group/open rp's need to have a separate character thread for your profiles in the character profile section of the forum. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom