Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artifact (Plum and RPerMan)

sugarplum

Star
Lindsay was spending a vacation in Rome- a beautiful place full of culture and history. Though she was a sophomore in college, and far from rolling in cash... she had always dreamed of visiting this place, and so she'd saved up money from her multitude of part time jobs and scrimped up enough to come just in time for Spring Break.

She was visiting a Roman temple-turned-church, there were still beautiful statues of Jupiter and other Roman gods mingled along the Catholic stained glass and paintings. Many of the statues and paintings were crumbling and faded, many of the areas were declared unsafe and taped off- but being told she couldn't go made her want to see even more, so when no one was ducking underneath the tape and went to explore.

She was a pretty girl, with long red hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing black destructed jeans and a tight teal shirt that was a few inches too short, showing off her taut belly whenever she raised her arms just a little. Her red hair was pulled up into a high pony tail that bounced as she practically skipped through the ruins, humming to herself as she slipped from view- not noticing the sudden drop, a hole in the floors- and with a scream, she fell through to a lower level... catacombs.

No one was around, and except for the light shining through the hole she'd fallen through- it was completely dark. Blindly, she felt around- looking for rope, or a flashlight, or anything!

She didn't know who, or what, she had disturbed... by landing on.

As she would look around, she would come to find that she’d broken a beautiful stone tablet, crudely representing Jupiter, his arousal and what appeared to be two goddesses at his side. It was probably the oldest representation of the king of gods to exist. As she would continue to grope her environnement, she would touch the lean chiseled frame of a man that could only exist in theory, so it was erotic, by it's simple nature.

A man stood in front of her. He was wearing a white cloak, trimmed with violet, that was open at his chest to reveal slender, yet chiseled, muscles that gleamed and glowed in the darkness as if oiled. His baggy, silky pants were black, and a pair of white leather, Roman sandals snaked along to his mid-calf, where his pants ended. His black hair was straight naturally, but unkempt, his handsome, clearly defined traits and sun caressed tan made up for it.

His eyes were as hot as coals, as crisp as frost, as hard as steel yet as relaxed as the breeze, all at once. They seemed intimidating until he smiled, producing an alley of perfect, white teeth that were twisted into a playful grin. Looking no older than Kate, this one-of-a kind perfect looking man leaned against the wall his arms crossed as if waiting for something.

"Greetings, beautiful..." He said on a mysterious, charming tone.

(My post seems kinda off to me… If you see that I forgot something or if this isn’t what you were expecting, please say so.)

(Whose Kate?)

"Oh!" she gasped, startled when her hands came in contact with a warm... chiseled... body that was certainly not a statue.

"Excuse me!" and stumbled up to her feet, startled. Who was this man? Her eyes locked with his, biting her lip- she had no idea who he was naturally, she just thought she was going to get in trouble for coming into this restricted section of the temple/church.

But wait... he wasn't dressed like one of the security guards at the place at all. Was he too, perhaps another tourist who had ignored the signs. But what was with the strange get up? He looked like he was in old Roman clothes. Well, Roman nobility clothes- since purple is the color of nobility.

"Uhm... hi." she said, almost tacking a 'handsome' on the end, but she was much too startled and unsure of the situation to be flirty, and naturally a shy type when it came to men. "Did you fall down here too?" she asked, brushing the rubble off her jeans as she eyes the handsome, muscular man... with the oh-so-captivating eyes to boot. She did not wonder why she could see him so clearly, even in the complete darkness of the catacombs... it didn't occur to her.

(Ah! xD Sorry! Kate is friend of mine... With certain advantages. Just forget about it, it's edited.)

"Don't worry, I won't put you into any trouble. I’m just here because I’m as curious as you are.” He overlooked the fact that his curiosity was towards her, not Roman gods. Which somehow made this a mutual relationship. He took her hand and brought her to sit down next to the remains of the tablet. The room grew in light, as he would talk.

“Don’t worry, there’s an easy way out of here. I’ll show you. And also, you’re a tourist here, aren’t you beautiful?” He asked. He had sat down so close to her, she could probably feel the raw power emanating from him. She could probably also smell him. It was a smell like no other, that was the unknown smell of every carnal, erotic desire there was, a smell of happiness, utopia of euphoria and orgasm. A smell that fit with his voice.

“Not that I’m tired of calling you beautiful, but what’s your name, goddess?” He asked, a crack of lighting coming from what appeared to be a door at the other side of the room, as he lay back onto his side, cradling her backside with his perfect abdominals.

"Lindsay..." she replied, definitely a little dazed as she looked at him. Normally, if anyone talked to her like this roll her eyes and walk off- but there was something about him that made her want to listen- and like the way he talked to her, while normally she wouldn't have felt so flattered and even a bit flustered.

"I'm a tourist..." she admitted, "aren't you?" while there was certainly something (mesmerizingly) strange about him- why would his identity occur to her? Her heart was beating a little faster though- his voice, his smell... it was awakening desire in her like nothing else could- but she resisted, at least for now, before she threw herself at him. That wasn't really in her nature anyway- only deep, deep down.

Her eyes focused on the... lightning?... and she stared at it for a moment, but she was still very conscious of the feel of his muscle against the curve of her lower back. He wasn't afraid of getting close, but she knew that being uncomfortable with being close was actually culturally uncommon, especially in Rome. He was just being friendly, right?

"Lyndsay... A beautiful name, fitting for a beautiful woman..." He said, sitting back up and taking her towards the light, holding her hand in his. "Well, I'm here to visit, but I'm certainly not a tourist. What do you say we get out of here though, Lyn?" He said, walking towards the lighted opening with her. The smell of sea salt and the sound of the birds of the ocean, not only seagulls, came to their ears.

"There's a beautiful spot right here, if you'd like to share my meal, it'd be my pleasure." He added, pulling out a small bag from the darkness next to the doorway, which long since had been deprived of a door... Or so it appeared.

He had two bottles of well aged wine, some fresh, local cheese and some bread, which was as warm as if it was freshly baked. What's more, the spot to eat at was impossible to ignore. The door faced out against a cliff with a tiny little goat-path down to a beautiful, sun flooded beach. Two collumns flanked the door originally, but one was broken over, just large enough to seat two people comfortably.

"Anyhow, If you have another place to be, I'll help you get back through the temple. It can be pretty tricky alone." He said, letting her mull over her choices.

(Sorry for the delay, Christmas is a full time job. lol)

Lindsay blushed at his flattery, enjoying it as she stepped with him through the rubble and into the warm sunlight. It amazed her that such a view was so closeby and she hadn't even noticed it until he'd showed it to her. It felt like magic- but yet she wouldn't consider that it might be magic.

"That would be lovely..." she said softly in response to his invitation. How could she refuse? It wasn't even really like she had anywhere to be. Now that they were in proper light, she turned around to look at him properly- he looked even better, if that was possible, than she had originally thought. Wow, the locals were steamy!

"So.. what's your name?" she asked a bit shyly with a smile, looking up at him from underneath her long lashes.

“My name is Jupiter Ilredio. Mr. Ilredio for acquaintances, Ilredio for friends… And Jupiter for intimacy.” He whispered into her ear, leaning close to her. So much that she could glimpse, though for a second his godly power- If she thought she was attracted before… he pulled away quickly, tearing the bread and pouring a glass of white wine for her and him. “I like this scenery. It’s the kind of place you’d like to be in on demand…” He whispered into a gasp, slightly shaking his wine, like a refined taster would.

He looked up at the blazing sun. “It’s so hot out… Perhaps we could go swim after we eat? I’m honestly tempted to take my shirt off now…” He turned to her, clinking his glass of wine against hers. But that would be improper wouldn’t it Lyn?”

She saw that glimpse of power and she shivered, wondering what was wrong with her that she was imagining things. She just accepted the wine and the bread, slowly sipping the wine and regarding him. He was just so stunning she didn't know what to think.

"Jupiter... like the Roman god?" she asked curiously, of course not thinking that he WAS the god. "Or, the planet, or... the flower..?" she hoped not the flower, since that was hardly masculine like he was. There was nothing feminine about this man. He oozed sensuality, too...

"W-well, you can take your shirt off... just nothing else." and she giggled shyly as she added the last part, because part of her wanted to see more than just his bare chest. Something about him made her just want to jump him! And he was talking to her, flirting with her-- was he interested, too?

"Yes, like the god... Though I wasn't named after him..." He said, subtly licking his lips, the sun's warmth starting to creep along her skin as well. During the second she was lost in her thoughts, a small, though relatively modest bikini, and a pair of casual swimming trunks appeared on the stone ramp leading down to the beach.

But it was just her imagination. Right?

He stood up, leaving not a trace of his bread, and an empty glass of wine, as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his perfect body, shaped like no imagination could make up. “If you’ll turn away just a second Lyndsay… I think I finally found where my swimming trunks went.” In the scenario where she would fail to comply, she would have a marvelous view of his sculpted legs, cleanly trimmed patch of pubic hair, and the perfect sexual organ beneath it. Quite clearly Lyndsay’s largest partner to-be. It wasn’t too large, just enough to bring an amazing, mind shattering orgasm, when coupled with ancient godly powers and a couple thousand years of experience.

As he finished getting dressed he walked up to her, offering his hand. The view behind him gave a wondrous, even suspiciously perfect, view on the stone path down to the beach, and the inconspicuously placed swimwear. “Would you join me for a swim, Lyndsay?” The only view that rivaled it was her view on him…

(Sorry I took so long… Had a lot of “post-holiday” celebrations this year. ;) )

(It's all good- same here. And bad weather too, most of yesterday the power was out.)

She turned away when he got dressed, she was a shy type and as beautiful as this man was... she didn't dare peek. What she saw of him was sinfully delightful enough. She busied herself in picking up the bikini, wondering how it got there. "A swim sounds nice..."

Needing to get dressed, she also requested that he turn away so she could get into the bikini without him seeing too much of her. When she was sure he wasn't looking, she stripped down to nothing. If he dared peek, he'd find she was slender and lovely- her skin was pale all over and without a mark, and her sex was completely waved and smooth as was the tend these days. Her breasts were large and full, youthfully perky with small rosy colored areolae.

"Is this a dream? I must have hit my head. None of this is real." the strangeness of the situation was not lost on her- nor was the power he seemed to exude. She even felt that dreamy logic one has when asleep, everything seemed blurry but certain details were sharp and clear as a bell... yet, she couldn't shake the surreal, this-can't-be-real feeling. He was just too perfect to be true.

He needed not to look- he preffered the thrill of seeing more of her little by little. For now, that would be the entirety of her smooth legs, taut belly and a beautiful view on her cleavage.

"It's all real. You're just not used to moments so divine... Though it's all you deserve." He said, exuding more energy into his sexual aura, trying to keep her anchored in the idea that he was just a beautiful italian man for now.

He looked her up and down as he took her hand and guided her down to the pristine beach, where white sand and invitingly warm water collided. "Lyndsay, you look good enough to eat... Can I take a bite?" He said on a tone just close enough to an invitation to sex, and near enough to a joke to remain cryptic.

(Sorry, I have so little time lately...)

(You and me both.)

She giggled in response to his question, knowing full well the seductive power of his words- but not yet ready to be invited to his bed, only giggle and flirt with him like a giddy schoolgirl. She kicked off her shoes once they reached the sand, enjoying the warmth and beauty of the beach and making small footprints in the sand as she took off into a sprint ahead of him, reaching the edge of the water where the waves kisses the shore and her feet. The water was very inviting, rather warm though cooler than the sun-warmed air around her.

Back
Top Bottom