Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twilight-esque: Our Vamps Don't Glitter

Fading_Cards

Super-Earth
Honestly, I have a selection of characters that could go in to this. Is there preferences towards human, were, vampire, or soon-to-be-turned-either? Hell, I can even add in side characters (I'm a world builder, just as a warning... if that can be considered a bad thing).

Or would you rather me just list everything that's skimming on the top of my brain water and you guys see who or what you like?

And what, exactly would be twilight esque about this? If there's no glittering or other stupid faggotry of the burning twigs kind (because that stuff SHOULD be burned)? Otherwise I would just call this Modern Urban Fantasy.
Mainly just wondering because I was never able to get past the first two paragraphs of the books. So I need to know what aspects exactly I may have to look up.

Two paragraphs? I read 'Twi' and threw the book out the window. My dog liked it though, very chewable.

But, yeah, basically only twilight in that it's set in the same town. We have one Female Human, Two Male Werewolves, and a Elemental spirit, basically a human who has some control over a single element.

So, we need vampires. If you can get a few people to make humans and vampires, I'd adore that. ^^ But really, make what'cha want. xD

One of my good freinds was really in to them (this was before the third book came out, which completly ruined it for them) and was watching me try and read it, so I struggled through. Cooouldn't do it. Then again I have an on-going aversion to most vamp-lit that makes being dead seem like being turned in to instant Fabio with awsome enhancements.

But why Forks? If it's pretty much just taken down to urban fantasy, there are a heck of a lot more interesting foggy places to go bump in the night in a small town. Baaah, whatever. I'll just have to listen to my head recite that horrible fork utensil joke every time the towns name is mentioned.

Making up characters, shall post them in this post in a moment as I finish them off, and state when I am done. Might take a while as I paruse through them. It's crowded in here.

Fading_Cards said:
Honestly, I have a selection of characters that could go in to this. Is there preferences towards human, were, vampire, or soon-to-be-turned-either? Hell, I can even add in side characters (I'm a world builder, just as a warning... if that can be considered a bad thing).

Or would you rather me just list everything that's skimming on the top of my brain water and you guys see who or what you like?

And what, exactly would be twilight esque about this? If there's no glittering or other stupid faggotry of the burning twigs kind (because that stuff SHOULD be burned)? Otherwise I would just call this Modern Urban Fantasy.
Mainly just wondering because I was never able to get past the first two paragraphs of the books. So I need to know what aspects exactly I may have to look up.

I love that idea. Side characters are great and I'd probably have a few of my own (her parents, at least).

Basically, I'm interested in Twilight (the shape shifter aspect, not the vamp) and was approached about doing it with the stipulation that none of the main characters be used, so this would be in the near future after everyone's either dead or moved away for whatever reasons. That being said, Forks and the surrounding areas are already a good setting we can use and not have to worry so much about making up crap to go along with the story. Forks is a little po-dunk town near the ocean. Down a ways is the Quileute reservation in La Push. Closer to civilization and quite a bit larger is the city of Port Angeles.

The only thing you really need to know is that all of the "werewolves" are actually shape shifters that can only change into wolves because it was a gift bestowed upon them by the moon.
Our vamps will be basically the same (able to come out during the day, though they avoid direct sunlight and don't want to be seen outside around the noon hour, they are incredibly strong and fast, and a few have special abilities such as telepathy, precognition, etc.), but they won't glitter in daylight.
Other aspects- humans aren't supposed to know about vamps. If they do, the Vulturi will come after them and/or the vamps that let it slip. At that point either the human has to die or be turned. So, Vulturi (the reigning vamps from Italy and enforcers of all vampire related rules) are free game- OC only.

While site rules say that you can have a character as young as 13, I would prefer no characters under the age of 16, as that is the age of consent in the majority of the U.S., not to mention in the Twi-world, it's a deadly offense that will get the Vulturi on your ass (child turning is a no-no since they are harder to control and don't have as much control over their emotions or hunger). I'm assuming most of the characters are going to be teens, probably in high school, though I would appreciate if some could be college age or may adults in the community. Also, if we could have wolves be from the reservation, rather than Forks, that would be great. Though, they can commute to Forks for school if they don't like the schooling system there or want to have more interaction with the outside world.
One other thing about the wolves- they have the ability to "imprint" on a person, meaning when they find their soul mate, they instantly fall in love with them and will do anything and everything to protect them.

I believe the child is actually just going to be used as a mini-character. Just for some RP when her mother is around.

Anyway. Any plot in mind? If we get one we can start. There's one or two people who forgot to post there profile here, I accepted it through P.M though.

Well, Grendel said she wanted us to be in highschool or college...so...hm...perhaps...perhaps perhaps...

A school for where these students go to master their powers as whatever race they are?

Ooh, ooor! How about, and bare with me here..

A gang of extremely strong human vampire hunters have formed together to destroy basically everyone who is not human. They hunt Vampires, Shifters, elementals and those who represent them. So, basically, they want to kill the entire cast.

The only way to put them down is simply to band together to fight as a team. I mean, kinda basic idea but..

If everyone wants to do this idea, I could make a weaker version of this character, perhaps an apprentice to start a little RP off?

I figured we'd just go with the main plot of Twilight- everyone is in or around Forks. They form relationships, the wolves and the vamps fight, and possibly having the Vulturi come in when, and everyone knows this is going to happen, a human or two finds out about vamps being real (probably falling in love with one).

Mm'kay, fine with me. But, we could always use my idea later on, causing the fighting werewolves and vampires to side together.

So, three werewolves, and two vampires and a elemental. Seems kind of even to me. And then there are like three humans who can be turned later on. -Hopefully- we can invite a few more people later.

Gren, want to start off now? I suck at starting RP's, soo if you coould. *puppy-dog-eyes* xD

And Jagger, basically it's what's happening now. Love triangle. Gailahi loves Lloyd, but my character loves Gailahi, and Lloyd basically just doesn't care about either of them really. xD! So, basically, that's what's happening. *Nod*

Alrighty. I'm going to put this in the group forum- anyone that wants to join later can post their character here or PM me.

Here's an idea. Why not something along the lines of

There have become more and more rouge vampires around the area of Forks, due to its placement. There have been more unexplained deaths and dissappearances. The wolves had begun and offensive against the attack, but when their leader dissapeared, everything seemed to go downhill. They began to realize that they were no longer able to controll the problem from within the range of the reservation, so the new Alpha, and a few others began to attend school in town, to help keep the problem under control.

What the wolves don't realize is that not all of the vampires are evil. There are some vampires who feed off of animal blood and vampire venom, causing them to have pale blue eyes. Thry hunt down the vampires that are killing off humans, perhaps in an attempt to attone for some sin they commited as newborns, or just because they hate the human hunting vampires.

There are also humans with abnormal abilities that can tell that sonething is wrong, and thus they try to help put an end to this horrible 'plague'.

Lila! That sounds brilliant, that would certainly help explain all of the wolves that live or work or go to school in Forks rather than in La Push. Nice thinking! I like it. I'm going to incorporate some stuff about the killings in my intro post.

I have realized myself I should pull out of the group. Nothing to do with you guys of course :) . I'll be going up to the family's soon and that will cut down a lot on my time for posting, which is essential with a group rp to keep up with what is going on since it's more then just two people. After Christmas I'll be starting a new part time job, so I should perhaps just relax with the rp's I have now until some of them end and I know what is going on with my schedual.

I thank you for the invite NeonHigh, either way, and I hope you all have a great time with this rp! <3

Fading_Cards said:
I have realized myself I should pull out of the group. Nothing to do with you guys of course :) . I'll be going up to the family's soon and that will cut down a lot on my time for posting, which is essential with a group rp to keep up with what is going on since it's more then just two people. After Christmas I'll be starting a new part time job, so I should perhaps just relax with the rp's I have now until some of them end and I know what is going on with my schedual.

I thank you for the invite NeonHigh, either way, and I hope you all have a great time with this rp! <3

Feel free to start your character back up when you can. You're always welcome to our thread.

Thank you very much grendels! Ill be heading up to the fams in a day, so after that itll be at least a week and a half or two weeks before I know how things are flowing. :) Thank you for being so understanding. :)

Jugger82 said:
Name: Nathan Stone
Race: Nyx, elemental beings
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ironically, he is a caring person who also likes to torment people.

Other Skills: Summon the element of water.
Bio: Created when a large burst of magic surged through the air at one point in the world's history. Now a man bored after living since earth's beginning, though he chooses to retain the shape of a 19 year old male. He goes around tormenting those for fun, yet he would protect any he chooses with his life.

Crush: Open

I would appreciate it if your character were a human, wolf shape shifter, vampire, or vampire-human hybrid. Elementals and other mythical creatures don't exist in the Twilight-verse.

Back
Top Bottom