Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

"Deep throat time ..."

Go all the way to the base so your head hits the back of my throat and start sucking harder, bobbing up and down faster while my tongue laps your length.

His own hand had begun to stroke himself faster.

"Groans loudly, hips thrusting upwards as you deep throat me trying to stop myself from cumming so soon."

Her mouth hung open just a bit, breathing a little heavier.

Oooooh, baby I want you to cum. *sucks harder and faster, relentlessly using my tongue for double pleasuring*

He knew what she wanted without it being typed but he just couldn't.

"Moaning louder before reaching down to pull your mouth off, lifting you up and placing you on my desk before kissing and licking up each of your legs."

"Hu-whu ...?" Trisha stared at the screen, derailed just a bit. "Me and my one-track mind," she muttered and laughed at herself.

Surprised as hell by the change but oh my gosh! *watches him intently, wondering just what in the world he's gonna do and liking the sensation it's causing*

He knew that would have caused her quite some surprise but he always one to give first.

"He left a trail of long slow licks all the way up to her knee, kissing behind it before gently nibbling on the soft flesh of her inner thighs."

Her eyes widened. This was new territory for her but she knew she was ticklish on the backs of her knees.

Oh that sounds really, really nice. *closes eyes and tries to not be ticklish*

He smiled and was finding out different things even before meeting her.

"Hands fully remove the rest of your lower garments before leaving one long line up and down your inner thighs of soft kisses, slow licks and gentle nibbles before flicking tongue lightly against the v of your legs."

Her mind was kicking in, imagining what it would really feel like.

Blows out a long breath and goes real still when your tongue touches me there, waiting and longing for more.

"Tongue flicks slowly across before gently nibbling on your most sensitive bud of flesh, taking it deep into my mouth before licking all the way from your clitoris down to labia."

He was hoping that she was at least liking it if not fully enjoying it.

"Licks slowly around labia before parting them gently and darting tongue in and out going deeper to taste the sweetness."

Reading erotica turned her on and actually writing this kind of stuff was turning her on as well.

*groans loudly and tries to grind myself in your mouth more* I'm so frickin wet right now ...

He was enjoying it and glad she was too.

"Tongue fucks your pussy even harder and faster going deeper and deeper, opening mouth wider to run teeth lightly against your clitoris."

If that felt like she thought it did, she'd probably burst right then and there.

*squirms and tries to breathe normally, leaning back with hips rocking against your tongue* Holy ... shit ...

"Why didn't I buy that vibrator when I had the chance? Not like I can't afford batteries."

*cries out as I feel the need for something more ... something bigger*

He grinned devilishly and knew that Vegas was indeed going to be fun.

"Hands grip waist tightly as I bury tongue even deeper inside your pussy, wanting you to squirt on my face."

She was rocking from side to side, her cheeks rolling along the chair. Already a little pent up, this was getting to her and she felt the dampness in her panties more.

*long drawn out moaning, nearlying falling backward as my elbows don't want to hold me anymore* Not much more and I think I really will.

His sly grin widened at his own thoughts for Vegas, the tip of his cock pulsating faster as he neared his own release.

"Buries tongue deep before pulling it out and licking all the way up and down slowly between glistening labia and protruding clitoris. Cum for me."

It was a little bit before she responded and then her hands were a bit shaky. "Well, vibrator was a little unnecessary after all."

*pants and oooooooo's, clenching hands tightly as the juices start to flow* Gawds I still want your cock!

Grinning widely now.

"Licks up all the free flowing sweet nectar before moving slowly to stand and kiss your lips hungrily sharing the juices with you while grinding hips against yours, teasing your already sensitive clitoris with the pulsating tip of my rampant phallus."

"Why did I say three weeks and not one?" Reading that next line gave her another little tummy jerk.

You are incorrigable! But I like it. :) *starts to whimper 'cause it feels so good*

Back
Top Bottom