Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Over the last few years especially he was adventurous when he could be.

"Oh that would be too tame, was thinking to pick you up from room, blindfold you then lead you somewhere."

That actually sounded quite romantic, thinking of little forrays until they reached a candlelit dinner.

Ooooo, that actually sounds rather nice. But of course you can't tell me what's at the end of the leading or it would spoil the surprise. I think I need to pout now!

At the moment she was coming up blank on any real surprises for him but she had three weeks to come up with something.

So ... tell me true ... what is your greatest fantasy?

Maybe that would give her some ideas of where to start ...

He had been sure that she would have had some ideas to use.

"Umm.. Perhaps I have you stumped you right now for ideas but I think you will find somethign that inspires you before you arrive or while in Vegas"

Groaning, she rested her head on the monitor. She didn't want to seem dull and uninventive but she also wanted to know more about what he liked so she might not blunder too badly. She already had the one idea ... perhaps she'd have to just expand on that one a little.

Hang on ... double checking a few things ... if I'm right, I think you'll like it. *winks*

She found what she was looking for and smiled, clicking a reservation.

Found it ... got that set up. One thing though, you never told me what branch you were in. It would help me pick something out. *looks hopeful*

He was caught off guard only slightly by her question. Did it have something to do with a back thought of his.

"Branch, if you are referring to the peacekeeping it was the 52nd."

Oh! She wasn't making herself clear enough it seemed.

Sorry I didn't word it correctly! I mean Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines. They all have different uniforms.

Patting the monitor like she would him if he were there ...

NO NO! My fault for not paying attention to the military jargon and being able to deduce things for myself. But that narrows a few things down even better. Thanks!

Looking up a few other things on the net, gaining more ideas and enjoying the flirt she blew out a long breath.

Maaaaaaaybe just a little ... not too hard though or I cry.

The spicey guy was making her face quite warm, not to mention another area.

Depends on how ... thorough ... those tongue baths might be. Some places need a little more cleaning then others.

Fanning herself, she took a sip of her drink. Her imagination was starting to run a bit.

Mmmmmmmm, I bet you are. Anything in particular give you a little more incentive?

Back
Top Bottom