Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He smiled widely, eyes sparkling like freshly cut diamonds and was already thinking it would have been good for her to have seen them.

"Then we would have lots of fun together."

Fun ... that odd little feeling you get when you know you're doing something you shouldn't and yet you just can't help yourself? It's been a really long time since I had fun.

Relaxing, she wiped the peanut butter from the corner of her mouth and only after a few minutes thought how that might have come across.

She felt a little flutter in her throat, the prospect a little frightening and enticing at the same time. Before she could stop herself, she flung a little flirt at him.

And just what do you feel would be fun? :angel:

Her words caught him by surprise, cheeks flushed as he typed back his response.

"Oh possibly sharing a pic or two, maybe camming or audio chatting some time."

Trish hadn't thought of that before and while she wasn't ready to throw on make-up and nice clothes to 'meet' him face to face, it was a neat idea.

That would be really cool! I'd need to buy a cam though if we were going to chat face-to-face.

He wondered if his words had been a little over the top, not too bad to look at was the way most described him when they interacted with him away from work at least, laughing softly his response was quick.

"I could buy you one or you could just watch me occasionally."

She smiled, thinking he was really sweet to offer to buy her a cam and decided to let him know she thought so.

That's really sweet of you but I can run to Best Buy and get one pretty cheap. Thought about getting one before but just never had anyone far enough away to talk to that I needed one.

His eyes were glued to the screen, taking a sip of his soda and devouring a few small pieces of a chocolate bar almost choking on one.

"So we will have to set up a time for that in the future when you have one."

She smiled, thinking how nice it would be to talk face-to-face rather than just sending text.

I'll get one this weekend so I'll have time to figure out how to make the silly thing work. *laughing*

He read the words and laughed a little, this was moving faster than he had imagined and still with nerves his next response was typed.

"So you don't want to see a pic of me before then?"

She didn't see that it would really matter. He could be some hairy mountain man looking guy and all she'd see was the nice guy chatting with her.

You can send a pic, sure. Lemme find a decent one of me and I'll send to you.

Well ... she sat there a bit surprised. "Definitely not a mountain man are you?" She took a sip of her drink and blew out a slow, steady breath while typing.

Oh wow ... love the tats! Hang on and here comes one of me. Just ignore the t-shirt though.

The best pic she could find on quick notice was the one where she was wearing a pink shirt with "I have PMS and a gun ... any questions?

His cheeks heated at the typed response, thank god she could not see him right now he thought to himself, eyes almost greedily devouring the pic and laughing softly while typing.

"I love the whole picture."

Good thing he couldn't hear her right now because she laughed hard enough to snort.

You're too kind! Though once you get to know me a little better, that can actually be a pretty apt description ... the t-shirt stuff.

Still smiling, she leaned back in her chair and pulled the keyboard in her lap. The evening was turning out much better than she'd thought it would.

That's good to know! So what do you to besides sit here chatting to newbies in chatrooms?

Nodding her head emphatically, she felt a bit stupid since he couldn't see her at all.

No kidding. I sit with headphones in my ears all day listening to doctors yack away about people's ailments and surgeries. Medical transcription ... it's really neat but sometimes it's really really gross!

He smiled softly, both doing work so different to each other but able to connect on a greater level he mused.

"That would be fun though, bet you have heard some tales working like that."

Rolling her eyes, she stifled the laughter.

Oh gads yes! Some people are really, really stupid. There are just some places you don't put certain things for crying out loud! Some of it's really sad though, like a little kid who went running through the house with his toothbrush in his mouth. They had to do surgery and if it had rammed in just a few inches more, he'd have been killed. I can't imagine what that poor mom was going through!

His eyes were glued to every letter typed on the screen, impact came through hard as he winced and groaned softly.

"Ouch indeed for both Mother and child, hope they are both doing well now."

Typing paused only briefly.

"You would be able to diagnose many things with that experience I would assume."

Back
Top Bottom