Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Oooooh, she better not start that again or she wouldn't wake up in time for work in the morning.

*giggles* Just wear some steel toed boots so I don't break your toes.

*headdesk headdesk headdesk* Wow ... boneheaded moment there. You already scrambled my brains online. I shudder to think what a blithering idiot I will be in person.

O.O ... you're not gonna chop me up when you're finished with me are you?

The possibility of something really bad happening to her hadn't entered her mind until that moment and it was a bit unsettling.

She looked at the time and realized why she was starting to blunder.

Gads it's late and I'm really a bit discombobulated. But I don't believe I've ever worn anyone out except that they had low constitutions, blew their wad, and fell asleep almost immediately.

She sighed then, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Will do Darlin and you keep yourself safe too. *hugs tight and kisses softly* Sweet and dirty dreams. ;)

He smiled at her typed response, making sure that indeed everything he needed from near the computer was in his hand before standing and walking casually from the room down the hallway to his bedroom. The makeshift bed in the study may have done if it was close to the weekend but work tomorrow meant he needed good sleep and that could only be achieved in his comfy bed, it was lonely most nights but that should soon change after they met in Vegas.

epor6b.jpg

She hadn't slept with her teddy bear in years but oddly she didn't want to be alone. It wasn't a real person but it was something she could hold close and drift off to dream that someone was laying next to her.

The next day at work found her yawning a lot and she didn't eat much. Katrina asked her what was wrong and only got a response of 'twitterpated' and left Trish to her mind wanderings though started to smile knowingly when the fingers would stop typing and Trish's eyes went dreamy.

The proper form was filled out and turned in to her supervisor who looked a little askance. "You don't normally take a full week. What are you planning?" Trish blushed a little. "I'm meeting a friend and really, really need this break time." Her smile widened as he signed the approval line and she could hardly wait to get home.

He was offline of course but she sent a message anyway.

My vacation is definitely approved! *tries to not bite nails in anticipation*

The next day seemed to be taking forever and he actually never felt like he would get home as the meeting that had been planned for later in the week was brought forward, sighing loudly as he glanced at his watch when finally arriving home. Her message brought a smile to his face as he sat down, leisurely eating a salad mix with a glass of water next to him.

"Good so need to come kidnap you then." *grins*

On the other hand, she was stuffing her face with a hot dog and macaroni and cheese though she did have a Diet Dr. Pepper.

*laughing* Just let me pack a bag and I'm yours! We can stop somewhere and get some body paints even. :p

Ugh. I would have like another hour but it really was sufficient. A nice surgical note would have kept things a little more alert. :p How about you? And how did work go? *snuggles up*

She couldn't help chuckling a little but found his concern endearing.

I've been doing this so long I've actually fallen asleep and kept typing but I don't want you feeling bad either so I promise I will be a good girl tonight. *scoots away a little to keep some space so won't be tempted*

Half of the hot dog was trapped in her lips as she typed.

By nature I'm a touchy person, love hugs and cuddles. Unfortunately the guys in my life have not been so inclined. When the almighty TV is on, all they care about is the ball game. Once I walked through the room completely naked and my boyfriend ignored me.

It had been the wrong time for him to try to eat and drink, coughing and spluttering it took a few minutes to regain his breath.

"No way you could do that without me groping every inch of your body so be warned."

Back
Top Bottom