Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check, Dragon Ball Z- group rp, 4+ needed, m or f

grendelsblueichor

Supernova
Hello all!

I'm looking to see if there would be interest in doing a DBZ rp. My character is Nazera, a commander in Freeza's fleet.
The idea is to get people to play others in Freeza's army- either the Ginyu force or an OC version of.

One of the characters (someone who has already shown interest) would be Nazera's brother. Other characters can be saiyan or other races (please try to be diverse- having a bunch of saiyans would be kind of stupid since their planet blew up and they're pretty rare due to that).

If you'd be interested, please post here along with what you plan/expect your character to be and hopefully a picture and background for them. This is open to males, females, futa, etc. If you haven't seen DBZ and would like to partake, pretty much any character goes. They have characters that look like furries, anthros, human, lizards, no matter how strange or handsome, normal or funky colored. If you have a character in mind, but aren't sure it would work, just PM me with your idea. Also, not all characters have to have powers, though as a part of Freeza's fleet, powers would make more sense, unless you're just planning on your character being a servant or doing menial work such as checking scanners, stocking weapons, engineering, etc.

Nazera is 27 years old and one of a small handful of saiyans left. She is also heterosexual.

Right now the plot is that Nazera is one of the only females aboard Freeza's ship. Her brother has been lusting after her for a long time and rapes her. Being a ship of almost all males, she will be raped or coerced into having sex with multiple men on board. Scenes can be as graphic or tame as you'd like. All holes are open for use. No death, but you can beat her within an inch of her life if you so choose. Sex/rape can be one on one or gang bang, your choice.

*bump*

If I don't get any responses on the thread in the next few days, I'll be sending PMs to everyone who was interested and start the thread.

Are Frieza and Raditz still open?

What can I say? Frieza can nuke planets from his pimp chair, and Raditz is just simply overwhelming.

Sample:

Frieza gazed at the supple female flesh across the room, a dark smile slowly spreading across his vile black lips. His deep crimson eyes flashed as he brought up a single hand, beckoning the female slave to come to him. In a matter of seconds the curvy blue alien girl was stood before the galactic emperor, dropping echoes of clothing to the floor as the overlord slowly pointed at each piece, a unheard cackle sending waves of fear over the girl. This was what he loved, seeing them realise that he was the superior one and that they were merely scum designed to serve. He didn't see a beautiful girl with an amazing musical talent when he looked at her, no, he saw nothing but rather satisfying rape meat and an amusing piece of art at best.

Suddenly, she let loose a slight sob, unable to control her sadness and fear any longer.

Big mistake.

There were many things he disliked, but the greatest of all was seeing objects show emotion. Pieces of flesh were meant to keep him amused, not annoy him. She had been fun the past few days, begging him to let his superior body enter her own, almost crying out to the stars for him to impregnate her with the next heir to the Cold Empire. It had been quite fun seeing her broken and twitching with seed as he let her have the honour of tasting his cock, before throwing her to the rest of his men. She screamed when they all took her, but she never once pleaded for them to stop, not once.

Oh well, it had been fun.

"Enough."

Then, he killed her.

Three days later he had her mother in the same position.

She didn't cry.

Hello, wanted to know if I have to stick to the races in DBZ or if I can branch out. I've seen almost all of DBZ and thing catches my eye. If it's not ok, that's fine. No hard feeling :cool:

Back
Top Bottom