Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just puttin it out there (All Pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzvrae

Planetoid
I'm an easy going guy with a lot of passion and role-playing experience. I'm a switch and I'm willing to try most anything, that means, I'll play MxF, MxM, FxF, FutaxM/F, WhateverxWhatever. Don't be afraid to ask me if you want to try something! Seriously, I don't mind getting weird. I like 2-3 paragraphs a post, but I'm willing to do more or less depending on your style, just as long as there are details. I also like to do these through PM if you don't mind.

Cravings:

Futas
Impregnation
Experimentation
Human/Anthro Livestock
Cum Milking
Non-Con
BDSM
Gangbangs
Magic
Fantasy
Monster Girls

Bondage Class: Student at a small private school are part of a class which teaches them the finer points of bondage and submission. Could play this multiple ways, student and teacher, or the students together.

Fugitives: We're two criminals on the run. Fucking, robbing, and killing as we see fit.

Monster Girl Quest: I don't know if you've played the game, but basically it's about a young boy who has to fight off vicious, sexy monster girls who want nothing more than to rape the semen out of him. It's pretty awesome!

RE: Just puttin it out there

Wanting to try something new. Very open to suggestion.

Heya, is this thread still open? If so feel free to shoot me an IM (AIM SN in profile) or a PM some point so we can set something up ^_^

What sort of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings roleplays have you done? I might be interested, so long as steady posts of a non-overbearing length are acceptable.

Are you still wanting to play an anthro Dragon rp? Or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom