Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neighborhood (ShoXSwirl)

Sho

Supernova
Rick's family had moved to luna springs just 3 months ago. As a new kid, he naturally feels like a 'outsider' and felt like he wasn't going to meet many friends... However, his kind friendly neighbors made him feel welcomed.

But one girl known as Shelia had been the nicest.... which lead Rick to find her the most likeable but since they're not boyfriend and girlfriend, Rick may have trouble getting in bed with her...

Rick had walked to School as usual. Considering that it was ONLY a 5 minute walk, he took his sweet time whenever he could. Rick had light brown hair that was curly and had green eyes. He was 'decent' in appearance because he wasn't overweight or under. His skin was colored a light tanned color and he had a gentle face that made him look young and cute.

Since the first few months weren't bad actually. He got along with most kids around the Neighbor hood and met some of his closest friends. Then there was that one girl...

Sho said:
Rick's family had moved to luna springs just 3 months ago. As a new kid, he naturally feels like a 'outsider' and felt like he wasn't going to meet many friends... However, his kind friendly neighbors made him feel welcomed.

But one girl known as Shelia had been the nicest.... which lead Rick to find her the most likeable but since they're not boyfriend and girlfriend, Rick may have trouble getting in bed with her...

Rick had walked to School as usual. Considering that it was ONLY a 5 minute walk, he took his sweet time whenever he could. Rick had light brown hair that was curly and had green eyes. He was 'decent' in appearance because he wasn't overweight or under. His skin was colored a light tanned color and he had a gentle face that made him look young and cute.

Since the first few months weren't bad actually. He got along with most kids around the Neighbor hood and met some of his closest friends. Then there was that one girl...

(bah sorry it's taken me so long, with christmas right around the corner there is lots of shifts and baking to be had!)

Red curly hair swayed around her pale face as she skated down the side walk towards him. Today she wore dark blue jeans, and her winter jacket over whatever top she had decided on for the day. Her shoulder bag, crossed over her chest and she let it thump against her hip as she skated to catch up to him. A rainbow coloured hat with string bobbles sat on her head as well as a matching scarf and mitts. "Brr it's chilly out." she complained as she skidded to a stop before starting up at a slower pace next to him. "Here I made you some hot chocolate." she said handing him a plastic cup with a tight lid so it wouldn't be spilt. Twisting around she skated backwards so she could look at him "Are you ready for that English presentation we have to do today?" she asked.

The skates gave her probaly another head of height on her but really she only stood five feet. She wasn't really tiny, she had good sized muscles on her from all the activies she did for school, and her body was nice and curvy with everything looking mostly porportionate to the rest of her body.

((it's fine and you don't need to quote))

"Of course I am- Could you slow down???" he said to her as he hurried a bit after her. The hot chocolate was sweet enough and just right. but he was more into the fact that he didn't want to go to school. He hurried a bit.

"Seriously, it's not that far to get to school...you don't need to stake everywhere..." he commented.

"What's wrong with skating?" she asked curiously as she skated backwards so she could watch him, sipping her own hot chocolate. "besides it's much more fun then just boring old walking." Though she did slow down for him a little bit.

"well yea if it's far" he ponited out annoyed. "Besides, it's not worth it right now...unless we're going to a farer place...doesn't it get annoying to take them off after you put them on just 5 minutes ago?" he asked refering to the time distance as he finished his hot chocolate fast.

"Yes well I might go downtown later, so I'll have to wear them out, and it's easier to just bring them to school with me then have to walk all the way home later and get them." she replied sipping her own hot chocolate. "and no it's not annoying to take them off, because they just slip off." she replied watching him with a raised eyebrow "You sure woke up in a cranky mood today."

"I don't like moving faster than I have to..." he said responing sourly as he did try to catch up. Although she slowed down, she was still slightly faster at a decent speed that he disliked. However it all ended as they reached the school.

"Well?" he asked looking at her as he knew that she couldn't come in with stakes.

"yeah in another life you would have been a sloth." she retorted as she rolled her eyes. Pausing at the entrance to the school, she crouched down and undid the ties to her skates and pulled them off. Pulling her runners out of her bag she slipped them on and then carried her things into the school and towards their lockers.

"What's THAT suppose to mean?" he asked as he tapped the back of her head with his soft text book to tease her while he walked pass her a little faster to avoid her sudden trying to hit him back softly.f

"it means your slow!" she laughed at him feeling the bump of his text book on the back of her head and huffed a bit. Looking a little put out that she didn't get to hit him back. Though continued to follow him towards the lockers.

After they collected their things for class, he said. "It's the weekend, we planning anything with the guys?" he asked refering to their 'group'. Usually, they would go to one's house or to the mall for the movies on the weekends.

"i'm not sure yet, my mom's heading out of town for the weekend on a buisness trip so I probaly have to stay home and take care of the dogs." she replied gathering her books up and walking down the hallway with him.

"Can't we hang out at your place?" he asked. There were times when they were at her house but not often.

"she dosen't really like kids over at the house when she's not there." she replied looking at him. "She's really personal and private and unless she's there she dosen't like anyone in the house but me."

"well how would she know if we were there? It's not like you WOULD tell her right?" he asked raising a eyebrow as he stopped in front of her.

"Well no but mum's always find out." she replied stopping so she wouldn't bump into him and looked up at his face with wide brown eyes.

"Then why not my place?" he asked suggestion. It suripised her since that would be the FIRST time ever that they would come to his house for the group get together. He never had that many people at once in his house. (It seems like a good idea..) he thought smiling a little at her.

(((What kind of sex you want to aim for? A group or just one on one for a while with the two of them?))

"I guess I could come over for a bit after I go home and feed the dogs and stuff." she replied looking at him with a tilt of her head. She didn't really see the problem with that if they were all just going to hang out and play video games or something. "When did you want to meet at your place for then?" she asked

(Maybe it starts with just one on one and then the others join in?)

"Anytime after school- Wait, I got to feed and walk my dogs as well...ah what the hell. Just come after school" he said suddenly shaking his head as he walked into class.

"Okay..." she said blinking and watched him go. Tilting her head a bit she headed off towards her own class feeling a little confused.

"What's with you?" he asked as he heard her tone.

Class was fast as usual. However, it always felt much longer. Zack didn't say much but he did think about his house. (I am sure that it won't be a problem...my parents won't mind so long as there's no 'drinking') he thought happily.

(ok)

Sighing a little bit she looked down at her paint splatterd pants and then looked at her hair that had some paint in it as well as they had been doing splatter painting in her art class. Holding her books she tried to pick it out as she walked back towards her locker

After a few more hours, they had lunch with the usual group.

Juan looked at Zack suripised. "really man? we're getting together at your house?" he asked as he stopped drinking his soda.

"um yea...it's time that I actually hosted so why not?" Zack asked as he ate his lunch.

Back
Top Bottom