Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Girls Needed!) Zombie-Rape RP - No Necrophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sex-Zombie RP (Girls needed) (no necrophilia)

"Good evening, Miss..." Vann grimaced as he crept over to the disoriented and confused teacher along with Selene.
He took her by the hand, massaging it thoroughly before throwing the instructor against the wall. Vann began to unbutton his shirt as he motioned Selene to lock the door with a nod of his head.
It was that time, and something was going to happen.
"Oh Selene, my love, let us show Trillium a fine time tonight." Vann smiled.

Selene nodded, closing the door and locking it. She wasn't sure about the whole girl thing, but she could certainly help to hold the woman down while Vann ravished her.

Vann pushed her up against the wall and shivered. "Um excuse me... Vann?" She asked as she saw his face catch in the light. She pushed her hands against his shoulders but couldn't push him off of her. She didn't know he was infected, she didn't even know there was an infection spreading she had been so consumed in her work. "Look I don't know whats going on but this isn't necessary. Just get off of me." She said sternly hoping he would let her up.

Vann began to laugh deviously, he had a deep hunger, and seeing as though he was locked in a room with two girls, he would feed his needs with the both of them. He began undoing his pants and slid them down his legs, removing his jacket as well before the teacher began to speak. She thought that she could merely talk her way out, though Vann smiled grimly- shaking his head, "No..." He smiled.
Vann turned to Selene and saw that she was just experiencing the symptoms, obviously not a full zombie yet since she hadn't looked to hapy with the idea of having sex with this woman.

"Selene," He asked, "Will you please remove Ms. Scordamaglia's clothing?"
Vann began eyeing the cut in her dress, and the underwear she wore was mint-green and lacy, unlike Selene's which had been white and cotton.

Selene stepped forward and grabbed the teacher's skirt, spreading the rip up until the fabric fell away. She then attacked the shirt, ripping it open down the front.

Vann sat back in a seat, only in his boxers and socks now as he let Selene undress the teacher who was quite resistant. Being that the girl didn't seem too proud of what she was doing yet, Vann was wondering how much further her could push this activity.

"Selene, you may have your fun with her first, if you wish..." Vann nodded, watching as the girl got more and more into Ms. Scordamaglia's body. He wanted to watch as the woman's undergarments were stripped off of her by a pupil.

Selene blushed, her body hot, but still resistant to the idea of being with another woman. The infection was spreading and strengthened her muscles. She was easily able to rip the bra from the teacher's slender frame. Reaching down, she pulled the professor's underwear up, giving her a vaginal wedgie before pulling it up harder and ripping the fabric on her pubic bone.

She screamed, unable to stop the young girl from stripping her bare. She tried in vein to cover her breasts and crotch. Her plump breasts just fell away from her arms though and rolled to the side and pressed up. It must have been quite the site. Her trying to protect her naked form from the girl who seemed almost half her age. She pushed the girl hard on the shoulders knocking her back and ran at Vann slapping him hard in the face. She slapped him again forgetting about her nakedness and wanting instead to hurt him and make him stop. She slapped so hard a red welt started to appear on his face and she backed up realizing what she had done only to run into the desk behind her.

Vann growled, "You don't have to do this... just lay back and except it, Trillium. Let us make you feel good..." He began smile, ignoring his bruise and pushing the instructor up against the desk, turning her around so that he could see her ass and swelling pussy as he held her back.
Vann took out a pair of scissors and cut off the now loose and stretchy pair of panties off her legs.

He took his hand and smacked her butt, watching the cheek jiggle in recoil as he did and laughed. Vann took Ms. Scordamanglia's panties and tied her hands together behind her back as she still laid against the wooden desk, her massive breasts bushed up against her books and papers. Vann looked down, noticing a large, throbbing erection appear from his pants and blush, looking towards Selene.

"Selene... will you help me get bigger for the teacher..." He could suppress his face get rosy at the thought, and pulled his full boxers off to reveal a foot long boner, the head of cock popping out from the tight foreskin.
Vann wasn't afraid of the teacher escaping. The underwear was strong and bound her hands tightly, and in the position she wasn't going anywhere, as well as the fact that they had locked the door and the hallways were dark.

Selene fell as the professor pushed her, hitting her head hard against the cheaply tiled classroom floor.

She sat up, her head spinning. She looked up, seeing the professor at Vann's mercy and his cock springing to attention. At his summons, she crawled slowly across the floor, salivating, unable to stop herself from mouthing the head of his cock.

Vann winced, though not out of pain, but pleasure as Selene fell to her knees, putting her hot, wet mouth on the tip of his penis, drooling all over it and sucking in the head.
He picked up a long, hollow, metal pointer as the girl continued, probably made out of aluminum, and stroked the pointer along Trillium's ass- getting her stimulated my the cold metal.

"Miss, you can be feeling like this... you see?" Vann grunted in excited as Selene's head bobbed back a forth.

Selene continued, bouncing her head up and down on his enormous cock. Her mouth widened, taking him in further, a side effect of the infection. She took his foot long cock deep into her throat, resting her lips against his abdomen as she gulped around his length.

Vann placed one of his hands on Selene's head as she sucked hard on his dick, taking the whole thing in in between large breaths, being able to reach all the way towards his pubic hair along his abdomen.

"Y-Yes... ihh-it feels SO good..." He moaned in ecstasy, teasing the teacher still with his other hand still gripping the gelid, metal pointer, smacking Trillium's ass and watching as large red lines formed on her buoyant cheeks.

Vann pushed Selene's head back and forth faster and faster along his shaft until...

As Vann caresses her flesh with the cold pointer she can't help but moan in anguish. How can this be happening. She didn't even have a chance against him at this point tied up as she was. A tear fell down her cheek as she thought about the girl on her knees behind her. Should couldn't see them, her head forced forward by her body against the desk. She tried to stand but he slapped her hard and the sting made her stop cold in her tracks. She could feel her pale flesh turning red and hot with each smack. Her shoulders shook softly from the tears threatening to fall.

Selene bit hard, in several places, pulling her mouth slowly up his cock before licking and sucking tenderly on the head. Her right hand reached under him, squeezing his balls painfully, her left hand massaging her uncovered left breast.

The nipping and pulling only made things more pleasurable, and before Vann could slow down, he gush an excessive load of semen down Selene's face and down her throat.
Vann panted in excitement as he pulled out of the girl's mouth slowly.

"Th-Thank you, Selene..." He smiled. Vann then sat up, moving over to the side of the table and changing Ms. Scordamaglia's position on the table, now making her lay straight down long-ways, her hands still restrained.
Vann had an idea that involved have vaginal sex with the teacher as Selene pleasured herself by sitting on the older woman's face and getting eaten out upon command, though wouldn't push the girl to do anything she wouldn't like.

"I think it's your turn now, Trillium." Vann smiled serenely.

Shivering when she heard him address her she bit her lip and swallowed a sob. "You don't have to do this Vann. I don't know whats wrong with the two of you bur I'm sure I could figure something out...get you some help" She was pleading with him. She didn't want to be raped by a student...

((and stop saying older woman hahahah she's only 25!))

Selene swallowed his cum, wiping the rest off her face with her hand. She reached down, masturbating herself. She climbed ontop of the desk, grinding her pussy into the woman's face, letting her taste her pussy and Vann's cum.

((he hadn't commanded to do that yet...and I would turn my head away from it...))

((XD I sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that she is older than Selene. My character wouldn't have sex with a 40 year old. lol / and I don't mind the whole cunnilangus thing if you don't have a problem with it.))

"But it's okay," Vann grinned, "...I don't need help..." He said, prodding her pink lips lightly as he moved the pointer up and down her beautiful, white stomach, wacking around her jelly-like breasts as he did.

"Okay, I'm coming in..." Vann said as he slid his his hard and extremely long cock up her thick and sticky vaginal canal, his head now spooning at the teacher's cervix.
Vann began moving back and forth as he clutched tightly on to Ms. Scordamaglia's thighs.

"I-I feel you, Ms. Scordamanglia... I-- I feel you wet and sloppy insides!" Vann beamed in delight and pleasure.

She shuddered and bucked against him, trying to force him out of her as the girl tried to climb on top. She sat up forcefully knocking the girl off of her and the desk but pushing her hips harder onto Vann's. She moaned aloud unable to avoid it as he pressed deep against her insides. His huge cock pushed her senses quickly turning her body almost against herself as it yearned to give in. "Stop...please stop" She said in gasps as he forced himself deeper and harder.

Vann smacked Trillium's thigh hard and rough as she kicked Selene off her mouth, still pounding away at her pussy as if he was trying to punch through the organic wall that separated the woman's vagina from her womb.

"Hey! Do that again and I'll shove this long, thick rod of mine up your ass as I put this pointer to better use to fill up your cunt!" Vann yelled, upset and afraid that Selene could've gotten seriously hurt, though none the less continued to fuck the teacher's brains out with his hot and pulsating cock -drooling all over as he did.

"FUCK YOU" She yelled as he pounded into her. She was pissed off and didn't want to tolerate this any longer. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed as hard as she possibly could. Crushing into his sides and feeling his bones against her strength as she tried anything she could to get him away from her. "That little slut can stay right where she is..." A particularly hard thrust from Vann forced her back against the desk, she wacked her head on a book and bit her lip hard, a little blood trickling down her chin as her hips bounced against his helplessly. It was starting to feel good..and that was something she didn't want.

He laughed devilishly at the hatred the instructor had felt towards him, and Vann continued to bang Trillium's hole until the inevitable inside completion.
"It feels like a sock lined with lubricated rubber..." He grinned, thrusting in and out, her vagina being so easy to move in.

Vann then lifted the teacher's legs up so her ankles just about were on each side of her head, fucking the woman harder and harder, trying to go deeper as if he had wanted to penetrate the teacher's cervix.

"I-I, I'm cumming!" He yelled in anticipation for the white ray of jism that would spray in to his teacher's uterus once he was finish, though kept on going.

She shuddered against him. The sensation of his load erupting inside her was overwhelmingly pleasurable. She couldn't help but cave in and moan loudly as his thrusts became harder and more intense still, like he was some kind of monster. She could feel her own body welling up with ecstasy as her insides threatened to cum on his massive hard cock. "Please..." She stuttered barely able to breath the feeling was so powerful. "Please stop...I can't...this can't..." She was lost in the words as he body completely betrayed her. The hot orgasm running in strong waves down her body as she came hard on his long shaft. She screamed out, gripping at the panties tying her hands together, struggling to stop it and cave into it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom