Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Girls Needed!) Zombie-Rape RP - No Necrophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sex-Zombie RP (Girls needed) (no necrophilia)

Vann grinned, pressing his hand up against her milky breasts once more and massaging, loving the jelly-like feel to the giant mounds of flesh that bounced out from her chest.

"Now," Vann began, letting go of her torso and dropping his pants to reveal a foot-long erect penis, glistening from his arousal pre-cum. It must've been a symptom of the infection, only so much blood flow to that area could increase the size to that much.

"...Put your mouth around this and suck- and maybe I won't hurt you..." He sniggered, grabbing a hold of Selene's hair and forcing her down on her knees.

She closed her eyes, squeezing her lips together, trying not to show her disgust as he molested her breasts with his hand.

Selene fell to her knees, scraping them, her dress pooling around her hips, her left hand on his, trying to keep him from ripping out her hair. His cock was massive and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. How could that even be possible? It had to be at least a foot long and as wide as a coke can. She doubted she could even fit the head of it into her mouth, much less try to blow it.

"Oh my God! You can't be serious. Please! I'll do anything you want, just don't...don't make me do this. It's too much!!"

"Selene, you'd much rather choke on this than experience the painful beating I'd give to you. Start by lubricating it with your tongue, then stick it in!" He demanded, drawing the girl's head in close so it poked her cheek.
Vann kept on thinking of her beautiful body, and couldn't stop himself from slowly masturbating his cock as he waited to enter her lips, and stick his down her throat.

Selene started crying. She had to choose between two terrible options. Slowly she brought her right hand up and started stroking him, turning her head to lick the pre-cum from his member. To her surprise it actually tasted quite good, her mouth almost going numb, but the drying cum on her cheek felt disgusting.

Vann cringed, he could've came right then and there if he had wanted, but suppressed the urge just to experience Selene's blow-job.

"Harder..." He groaned, "Deeper..." Vann panted, pushing her head deeper onto it so the head and only about a quarter of his hot log rested on her tongue inside her moist, hot mouth.
"S-Selene... you're so good, now suck..." He laughed in pleasure.

Surprised when she didn't gag as he shoved his hardened cock into her mouth, she began to suck as hard as she could. She stroked her right hand up and down the majority of his length that wasn't in her mouth. Selene experimented taking more of him into her mouth, still numb from his pre-cum, pushing past her normal gagging point. He tasted good and his cock was hotter than anything she had ever experienced before, confused as to how the heat wasn't burning her sensitive mouth.

"I-I love this..." Vann smiled, moving her mouth back and forth along his penis quickly, gagging her throat and pressing his in between her tonsils. Vann let her release for a moment and catch her breath. He pulled off Selene's bra and began massaging her silky breast in his hand as he pulled her back up to his cock.

"You're so good, Selene..." Liam drooled as he ogled her body thoroughly, "More..." He said calmly.

When Vann pressed into her throat, she then began to gag, unable to breathe around his immense cock. He eased her up, letting her catch her breath. Her throat hurt and the numbness was beginning to leave her mouth.
He reached down and ripped off her bra, her nipples perking as the cold hair suddenly hit him. She held off a whimper as he started fondling her naked breast, closing her eyes as a tear slipped past.
She leaned forward, gripping his cock harder with her right hand as she started to bob her head up and down on his monster cock, an audible popping noise whenever it slipped out of her mouth. She pushed him back into her mouth, trying to deep throat him. His cock was in her throat, but still at least half of it was outside, being tended to by her hand as she tried not to gag on it unsuccessfully, her throat convulsing around him.

"I-I'm cumming, Selene... I-I-I'm cumming into your throat." Vann groaned, sliding his dick in and out of her mouth, not even letting her take a breath anymore as he jammed her mouth.
Not able to hold himself anymore, Vann came hard- releasing himself right into Selene's mouth as she choked on his cock.

"Swallow..." Vann smiled, licking his lips.

Selene couldn't breathe as Vann took over, thrusting himself in and out of her throat as she convulsed around the giant cock. Her eyes started to roll into the back of her head and she felt his cum fill her mouth, drooling out the sides and slithering down her throat. "Swallow..." she heard right before she passed out.

Surprised, Vann dragged Selene out to the bathroom floor, knowing it was because of the lack of oxygen that made her black out. He took out a knife from his back pocket and cut her panties off, revealing Selene's tight slit.

"Get up." Vann commanded from above, nudging her with his shoe.

Selene continued to lay motionless on the floor, regardless of his nudging foot, not even feeling it as he ripped her underwear from her small frame.

Vann, an angry infected monster by now, went to the sink, cupping some water in his hands and tossing it on to her face, waiting for her to wake up again as he positioned Selene's body on her knees, revealing her ass and pussy and tied her hands to the sink with her fishnets so she remained unable to get free.
With a slap on the ass, Vann had hoped that would be enough, though she hadn't budged.

He smiled, going down on his knees and rubbing her clitoris with his finger as he tongued her vagina, salivating her hole.
This aught to do it... Vann thought as he ate Selene out.

When Selene came to, she was tied to the sink. She coughed, dislodging more cum from her throat and blinking water out of her eyelashes. Water? There hadn't been any water on her when she had passed out.
Becoming fully lucid, she felt a sting as her knees ground into the tiled floor, her ass in the air. She felt pressure between her legs, twitching and trying to squeeze her legs together as she realized it was Vann, tongue swirling around her pussy and fingers on her clit.
"Nnn. Vann! Stop! What are you doing?!" She kicked out at him, not that it would do any good without her boots on.

Vann smiled slightly, now a little less aggressive as he came up for some air from her pussy, a bead of her own cum flowing down his lip as he did.
"Shhshh..." Vann shushed Selene, "It's okay, I'm going to make you feel good now..."
Vann got up to his knees, stroking his stiff and giant cock, using the girl's saliva as a lubricant. He slowly began to spoon his penis in between her ass and then started prodding her slit with it, teasing her slightly as her lips got red and swollen with every throb.

The words still ran from his mouth, "I'm gonna make you feel good..." Vann said as he shoved his penis in to Selene's vagina, penetrating what felt like a hymen and seeing as a little blood leaked out, came to conclusion that this had been her first. Vann grappled on to her breasts and pulled them down, using them almost as handlebars as he began to thrust his cock in to her harder and harder and made Selene scream in pain.

Selene whimpered as his cock ran between her ass cheeks and slid across her opening. "Please, you don't have to do this! I feel fine!! Please, Vann!"

With that, his shoved himself inside of her, ripping her inside and out. She screamed, pulling against the sink, trying to pull herself off of him. "No! No no no no no! Please! Please!!!! Oh God, please...."

Vann moved back and forth fast, pressing Selene's cheeks together so that they sandwiched his cock. He had been enjoying himself too long to quit now, and with each push and throb of his cock punching her cervix with his giant head, he felt closer and closer to cumming inside her.

"Do-Do you like this, Selene?" He moaned.

Selene squealed in pain as he continually thrust against her sensitive cervix, feeling as if he were going to punch straight through her entire body. The feeling was overwhelming and she felt she might pass out again. The friction of his cock sliding between her ass cheeks didn't help and she cried out. "No. No...no...no!" She cried, still hoping in vain that the sink would provide her the support she needed to evade his monstrous member. "Stop! Please..."

((Oh, do you know that Vann's already inside her?))

Vann went in harder and deeper until he wasn't able to suppress the urge to cum any longer and released all of his juices into Selene's vagina.
He slowly pulled out as his semen leaked from her pussy and stood up on his feet. It was done, and any moment Selene would experience the effects of the virus and would want Vann as much as he had wanted her. They were nothing but monsters now who craved sex.
Little did they know that the whole city had been tainted with these zombies.
Vann looked over at the teacher on the floor, still unconscious. He had a plan, after Selene became one of... them, they would return the teacher to her class and upon her awakening would gang up on her.

"Are you... feeling better... now?" Vann asked as he untied Selene from the sink.

(Yep)

Selene gasped as he shot wave after wave of cum inside her, banging relentlessly against her cervix, causing her to bleed more than she was already. As he pulled out, she felt semen run lazily down her legs from her twitching opening. She slumped onto the floor, her arms held up by her fishnet tights tied around the sink before he slowly let her down.
She groaned, feeling the beginnings of the virus take effect as her whole body slowly became hot, her pussy tightening and squeezing out more of the numbing cum. "I feel...weird...hot...so hot..."

Vann helped stand Selene up and wrapped his hands around her waist, kissing her passionately- using only a little bit of tongue.
"We feel it... together." He smiled, rubbing her hip. Vann looked down at the teacher once more. He knew the two of them needed to move the body to her classroom and soon before she awoke. He turned back to Selene.
"Selene... your naked body is so beautiful, like an angel..." He smiled, hypnotized by the infection that swept across the both of them.

Selene kissed him back, her pussy becoming wet as their tongues touched lightly.
The infection not having taken full effect, she smiled at his comment and pulled her dress back up from around her hips. The one strap was still broken, so her left breast was uncovered, nipple perked. "What are we going to do with her?"

Vann turned back to the body.
"I'll carry her back to her room, and when she awakes we can have some fun with the body."
Vann looked back at the teacher who he had now remembered was referred to by Ms. Scordamanglia. He then turned and looked at Selene, "Meanwhile..." Vann began to kiss her again, his tongue slipping and out of her mouth, tasting the girl before letting her go.
Vann picked up the instructor around his shoulder. "We should go now..."

Selene moaned, feeling Vann's tongue caress hers before darting back out, rubbing her body suggestively against his. When he picked up the professor, she obediently followed him out of the bathroom and down the hall to the teacher's classroom, the room being the only one with the lights still on in this section of the building.

When she awoke she found herself laying spread out on her own desk. The familiar white board glaring down at her as she opened her eyes. Her head hurt. She remembered finding the pair in the bathroom then nothing. SHe sat up and looked around the dark room. She could hear them breathing, but couldn't see them yet. She rubber her eyes hoping to clear her head.

"hello?" She called out in a concerned tone as she turned to slip off the desk. Her skirt caught on the corner, ripping the small slit in the back and exposing her red panties. "Oh shit..." She said feeling the fabric barely covering her plump ass as she stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom