Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Girls Needed!) Zombie-Rape RP - No Necrophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
OOC: I don't know if any of you've heard of Kansen Inyoku no Rensa, but it's basically an anime (and maybe even manga originally) about an almost zombie-like infection that spreads in the form of a strong aphrodisiac is transforming men and women into sex-craved nymphomaniacs who lurk the streets just to get theirs.
These aren't real zombies so no blood, gore, corpses, or necrophilia.

My character will begin as a teenage boy suffering from the infection after having sex with his infected sister. After school in the evening, the clean up crew stays late to tidy up, all of them being innocent non-infected girls, and one by one, my character will make each of them zombies as well as he rapes everyone.
Men will be accepted too, but I strongly reccoment women so as I don't wind up having homosexual sex. (Sorry, I just don't fly that way, boys.)

So hopefully that's all you girls need to get interested. If you like the idea, PM me and you can join. I'm just about open to anyone.

~~~

Vann looked at the watch on his phone, eight o'clock, he read. Yes, as head of the cleanup crew Vann understood that now would probably be a good time to leave.
The hallways were dark and drafty, and as he crept with only a flashlight in his hand, Vann couldn't shake the suspicion that he was being watched... or followed.
Slowly, Van began to cringe and fell to the floor slightly, lifting himself up on his hands and knees. Ever since his own sister had seduced and had sex with Vann the night before, he had felt odd, almost sick, as a way to put it. He began to crawl, until his head began to throb, and his heart began to pound against his chest rapidly.
Vann groaned, almost hoping someone of the cleanup crew would find him and...

"Ehh-rgg..." Vann squealed. Not in pain, but in pleasure. An odd sensation ran up and down his skin as a massive erection bolted from his pants.
Vann's eyes widened in disbelief and shock, looking around, hoping no one could see him now.

"What's happening to me..." He shuddered.

RE: Sex-Zombie RP (Girls needed) (no necrophilia)

Gothanime_girl_skull-964982.jpeg

Selene was dressed to party, her tight black goth punk dress showing just enough to show nothing at all. One of her stupid friends had suggested checking out the local school after hours. The fact that they could get caught was thrilling, but she really didn't want to be there. Tell the truth, it was actually pretty creepy. She felt a shiver run down her back. Was the place haunted?
A draft came from down the hall, the rustling of unseen drapes whipping in the wind almost as if a wraith were approaching. She heard moaning and saw light bouncing wildly around the corner. Goosebumps stood out on her arms and she rubbed them, trying to warm herself.
Slowly, she peered around the corner, looking into the hallway. She looked down and saw a boy on the floor. Selene ran around the corner, kneeling next to him. "Are you alright?" She looked around to see if anyone had followed her, but none of her friends were in sight. "Come on, let's get out of here. This place gives me the creeps. Do you think you can walk?"

Vann gasped when he heard the girl, quickly sitting up as she kneeled next to him, "Wha-What are you doing here??" He asked.
It had been awfully late for any student to enter the premises and Vann didn't recognize this girl to be part of the cleanup crew.
Suddenly, Vann felt a shock- an electric feeling that carried on from his brain to his boner as he tried to cover up the obvious extension in his pants. Vann looked the girl p and down, noticing her very arousing and almost erotic attire. Wait. What had he been thinking?
Vann felt himself changing with every passing second and awaited a response from the attractive girl.

StayFrosty said:
Vann gasped when he heard the girl, quickly sitting up as she kneeled next to him, "Wha-What are you doing here??" He asked.
It had been awfully late for any student to enter the premises and Vann didn't recognize this girl to be part of the cleanup crew.
Suddenly, Vann felt a shock- an electric feeling that carried on from his brain to his boner as he tried to cover up the obvious extension in his pants. Vann looked the girl p and down, noticing her very arousing and almost erotic attire. Wait. What had he been thinking?
Vann felt himself changing with every passing second and awaited a response from the attractive girl.

"Just fuckin' around," she answered. She looked over her shoulder. She had the sneaking suspicion that they were being watched. Maybe this place actually WAS haunted.

"Come on, let's just get out of here. Is there anyone else around here that can help us? I don't really know my way around the school." She shivered, unable to shake the cold creeping up her back, causing her ample breasts to jiggle, causing her cleavage to heave.

"Help!" She called, hoping someone would come to help them in case he was injured. She noticed his arousal out of the corner of her eye, blushing and trying not to show she saw it, lest he be embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I know the way around." Vann helped himself up on his feet, and distracted by recoil on the girl's breasts as she stood up, dropped the flashlight on the newly waxed floors- cracking it.
His eyes were open broad in embarrassment as he sent the only flashlight to its death by floor. Vann gulped, "Uhh- yeah, that's not very good." He tried laughing off, but he knew that the school was big enough to get lost in, so it'd be the two alone as they search for the rest of the crew.
Vann's abdomen began to ache as he clutched on to his muscles above his pelvis.

StayFrosty said:
"Don't worry. I know the way around." Vann helped himself up on his feet, and distracted by recoil on the girl's breasts as she stood up, dropped the flashlight on the newly waxed floors- cracking it.
His eyes were open broad in embarrassment as he sent the only flashlight to its death by floor. Vann gulped, "Uhh- yeah, that's not very good." He tried laughing off, but he knew that the school was big enough to get lost in, so it'd be the two alone as they search for the rest of the crew.
Vann's abdomen began to ache as he clutched on to his muscles above his pelvis.

Selene stood when he did. Clumsily, he dropped the flashlight. She cried out, leaning forward, trying to catch the flashlight, but too slow, watching it crack. She sighed, watching the last real shred of light fade.

Being in the now pitch black school didn't help her unease. "Let's get outta here." She turned to start going down the hall to where she hoped she had come from. She saw him hunch, wondering if something were wrong, only able to see a faint outline of where he stood. She walked over, trying not to trip. She leaned over, putting her arm around him. "Are you sure you're alright? What's wrong?"

grendelsblueichor said:
Selene stood when he did. Clumsily, he dropped the flashlight. She cried out, leaning forward, trying to catch the flashlight, but too slow, watching it crack. She sighed, watching the last real shred of light fade.

Being in the now pitch black school didn't help her unease. "Let's get outta here." She turned to start going down the hall to where she hoped she had come from. She saw him hunch, wondering if something were wrong, only able to see a faint outline of where he stood. She walked over, trying not to trip. She leaned over, putting her arm around him. "Are you sure you're alright? What's wrong?"

Vann felt the girl put her arm around him and smiled, "I-I don't know. I think I'll be fine... I'm Vann." He said, as he straightened his body.
"And I'm sorry about the flashlight, I've just been... feeling kind of strange today..." He said out bluntly.

StayFrosty said:
Vann felt the girl put her arm around him and smiled, "I-I don't know. I think I'll be fine... I'm Vann." He said, as he straightened his body.
"And I'm sorry about the flashlight, I've just been... feeling kind of strange today..." He said out bluntly.

She nodded, though he couldn't see it. "I'm Selene. Don't worry about the flashlight, I'm sure we'll get out of here just fine."
She grabbed his arm, putting her other hand against the wall so she wouldn't bump into it. "Now, which way out of here?"

"I think that way..." Vann said, pointing towards the way the girl had came before. Selene began to walk back when he then suddenly grabbed her hand. Vann couldn't help himself and smiled, "Wait... come with me... I think we may be able to get some flashlights over here..."
Vann wasn't even himself anymore, but was a man who craved to feel Selene inside and out. He took her over to the girl's bathroom. It was too dark to even see the sign, but when they entered, Vann switched on the lights revealing the neat stalls and sinks.
He locked the door quietly with out Selene noticing, hoping to get to know her better.

StayFrosty said:
"I think that way..." Vann said, pointing towards the way the girl had came before. Selene began to walk back when he then suddenly grabbed her hand. Vann couldn't help himself and smiled, "Wait... come with me... I think we may be able to get some flashlights over here..."
Vann wasn't even himself anymore, but was a man who craved to feel Selene inside and out. He took her over to the girl's bathroom. It was too dark to even see the sign, but when they entered, Vann switched on the lights revealing the neat stalls and sinks.
He locked the door quietly with out Selene noticing, hoping to get to know her better.

She started a little when he grabbed her hand, her heart beating a mile a minute. She squeezed his hand, following him down the hall away from where she had come.
Selene followed himself into the bathroom, not knowing that's what it was until the lights flickered on. She threw her hand up, covering her eyes that weren't adjusted to full-brightness anymore.
She squinted. "Do you really think they would have flashlights in here? Did we go into the wrong room?"

Vann smirked, "Selene... I'm sorry, it's just... I couldn't help notice your beautiful skin. So milky and fresh..."
Vann placed his hand on the girl's waist, stroking up and down. He began to have twisted thoughts, and pushed the lovely girl against the mirror.

"I-- I just can't... help myself..." He said unzipping his pants, still having the girl restrained in his arms.

StayFrosty said:
Vann smirked, "Selene... I'm sorry, it's just... I couldn't help notice your beautiful skin. So milky and fresh..."
Vann placed his hand on the girl's waist, stroking up and down. He began to have twisted thoughts, and pushed the lovely girl against the mirror.

"I-- I just can't... help myself..." He said unzipping his pants, still having the girl restrained in his arms.

Selene looked at him quizzically, not sure why he started to speak to her thusly. "My skin?"
She started as he grabbed her waist and was shoved against the mirror. "What are you doing?"
Her eyes widened in horror as she heard his pants unzip.

Vann became to pant like a hungry dog and sweat as though he was holding back all of his energy for a powerful performance of some sort, and placed his hand on Selene's cheek, kissing her on her lips and swabbing about her throat with his own tongue. Vann felt as if he were running a fever, becoming red and hot as he began to removes his jacket.

"Now, you'll do as I say, Selene, before I make you my own..." Vann grimaced, "Remove your clothing at once..."

StayFrosty said:
Vann became to pant like a hungry dog and sweat as though he was holding back all of his energy for a powerful performance of some sort, and placed his hand on Selene's cheek, kissing her on her lips and swabbing about her throat with his own tongue. Vann felt as if he were running a fever, becoming red and hot as he began to removes his jacket.

"Now, you'll do as I say, Selene, before I make you my own..." Vann grimaced, "Remove your clothing at once..."

Selene was sickened as he panted heavily into her ear, rubbing his hand over her face. The feel of his tongue on her neck was disgusting, slobber leaking down into the cleft of her cleavage. His skin burned against hers almost uncomfortably.
She tried to push him away. "You're insane! I'm not taking my clothes off. Now get off of me!"

"Selene, don't resist the inevitable." Vann said, his pupil's beginning to grow wide with lust and his heart beginning to beat faster and faster. He felt a rush of adrenaline and his mind shut off, his body taking over.

"Remove them NOW, and I WON'T hurt you!" Vann yelled, furious and crazed.

StayFrosty said:
"Selene, don't resist the inevitable." Vann said, his pupil's beginning to grow wide with lust and his heart beginning to beat faster and faster. He felt a rush of adrenaline and his mind shut off, his body taking over.

"Remove them NOW, and I WON'T hurt you!" Vann yelled, furious and crazed.

Selene was scared out of her mind. First this freaky haunted school, then she's being attacked by a guy she was trying to help? She pleaded with him. "Vann, please. You're scaring me. Stop it! We have to find a way out of here..."

Full of rage and energy, Vann took Selene and now threw her into one of the stalls, sitting her down against the toilet and smacking her. His eyes began to glow red, a possible effect of the infection he was going through and took off his shirt before closing the stall door behind him.

"No one will find us. You'll just have to scream..." Vann grinned.

StayFrosty said:
Full of rage and energy, Vann took Selene and now threw her into one of the stalls, sitting her down against the toilet and smacking her. His eyes began to glow red, a possible effect of the infection he was going through and took off his shirt before closing the stall door behind him.

"No one will find us. You'll just have to scream..." Vann grinned.

She was thrown like a rag doll, slamming her side hard into the wall of the stall. He picked her up and she was sitting propped against the stall. Her face stung as he hit her. Regaining focus, she looked up at him, disturbed to find his eyes had changed color and had an eerie glow about them.
"Oh my God!" There was definitely something wrong with him. "Vann, please! You're sick. Let me help you. You don't have to do this. We need to get you medical attention, you're not right!"

Vann was panicking inside, but couldn't suppress the anger and power he suddenly possessed. He felt a large growth in his pants as his already hard one began to get longer and bigger in size.

"Take off your clothes now, or things will begin to hurt!" He yelled.

StayFrosty said:
Vann was panicking inside, but couldn't suppress the anger and power he suddenly possessed. He felt a large growth in his pants as his already hard one began to get longer and bigger in size.

"Take off your clothes now, or things will begin to hurt!" He yelled.

Selene shivered in fear as she reached over, slowly unlacing her knee high boots, hoping that complying, however time consuming, would sate him while she thought of something to make him stop.
"Vann...Why are you doing this? Are you awkward around girls or something? Surely you have women falling all over themselves to be with you...?"

Vann had lost all patience, hit Selene once more and snapping one of the laces on her dress, letting it half way fall below her bra.
He smiled, grappling on to Selene's breast and rubbing it.
"What are you hiding under here that you won't show me..." Vann sniggered.

StayFrosty said:
Vann had lost all patience, hit Selene once more and snapping one of the laces on her dress, letting it half way fall below her bra.
He smiled, grappling on to Selene's breast and rubbing it.
"What are you hiding under here that you won't show me..." Vann sniggered.

Selene cried out, feeling the blow land as he began to destroy her dress. Suddenly he was on her, gripping her breast harshly and rubbing as if to tear the skin.
She groaned, her head spinning. "Vann..." She grabbed his wrist for support, trying not to fall. "Nothing, really."

Trillium Scordamaglia had been in her office late that night. She was grading mid terms and had procrastinated about it. Not she wanted to get them done before the weekend so she wouldn't be stuck at home working on them more. She had been halfway through the last stack when she heard the commotion. She stopped and looked up a little surprised to be hearing someone around so late. At this point, typically even the janitor was out. She shrugged and put down her pen. It was a good excuse to take a break.

She stood up, slipping the heavy metal bat from beneath her desk and made her way to the door. She didn't figure she would need it, but well she liked to keep it on hand just in case. She opened the door and followed the sounds, now louder and resonating in the halls she could tell that their were two voices and apparently one of them was pleading. She quickened her pace and made her way around a corner to find the restroom. She stood outside the door and took a few deep breaths and barged in. She slammed open the door and yelled aloud hoping to surprise whoever was in there. The bat was held up and her mouth dropped as she heard Selene beg for him to stop and Vann's heavy breathing as he apparently molested the girl behind the closed stall.

She ran up to it and kicked on the door, pushing it in and forcing the two back against the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!"

Vann looked at the older women, and furiously backhanded her against the floor- hopefully knocking her out long enough to rape Selene if she had been knocked out at all. He looked the woman up and down, grabbing hold of the girl once again against the stall and recognized the older woman to be one of the instructors that taught the seniors. Wow, she had been young and gorgeous. Could he save himself from doing it? No, wait. Vann knew that after he broke in to Selene, she would become a zombie too- then they'd both have a chance at going at the teacher in a magical threeway.

Vann turned back to Selene, drooling, "So- about those clothes of your again? You wanna end up like Ms. Knock-Out over there?" He laughed, "Now, make me happy..." Vann snarled.

Seeing Vann act so roughly, Selene feared for her life, hoping the woman who seemingly came out of nowhere for absolutely no reason wasn't too terribly hurt.
She quickly took off her boots and fishnet tights, reaching back to undo the zipper of her dress. The broken strap letting the top of her dress fall and show off her strapless black bra. "Alright, just...please...Please, don't hurt us."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom