Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thief and The Hacker (torrid & Rekoj)

Liam was such a rare drinker he would usually go somewhat overboard when he did so, but he always managed to stay in control of himself. As she left out of the tent fort, he squinted and looked around the room to truly soak in the chaos. There was stuff everywhere, clothes were hiding much of the floor, both his and hers tossed aimlessly. A few of the bigger boxes were already folded in the corner and he gasped as he saw them. His jaw had already dropped, and his eyes grew wide behind his boxes as he yelled out, "ROBOTS!"

He crawled his way out of the tents and stumbled his way to his feet as he stepped forwards and hopped a couch to get to the boxes. He instantly began grabbing them and wrapping them around his arms. Using the handy nearby roll of duct tape, he began to tighten the box around his arm as he stood up and started walking toward the kitchen. He held his arm out straight and grinned broadly, as he jumped back over the couch and pointed his arm at the door where he waited for Jemma to come in.

He was hyper, smiling like a kid on too much sugar, and he kept his aim while he excitedly exclaimed, "Cardboard robotsh! We should TOTALAALLY build them! Jemma, bring the whiskey, now! We must drink if we can figure out what kiiiiiiind of robots we'll be. Heey, Jemma, did you ever notice that the words monkey and donkey are said differently but spelled the same-what's up with that?! It should be MUN-key and dunkey, or mon-key and donkey... and... umm... ROBOTS! IT'S TIME TO BUILD ROBOTS! Here, help me with a leg," he jumped from idea to idea in an instant, as he stuck his leg out and attempted to stand on one leg while holding a spare box hanging from one of his hands.

From the kitchen Jemma heard Liam's call for robots, and couldn't help but laugh. She nearly dropped the bottle in her hand, but she was able to catch it before it hit the ground or her foot. Confident with her new found good luck she carried the bottle into the living room. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" she called when she heard him demand whiskey.

When she walked out and saw him half covered in cardboard and duct-tape she burst out laughing, the laughing stopped as abruptly as it had started as she stared at him a bit. He was drunk, covered in cardboard and duct-tape talking about robots, and monkeys and donkeys and was now demanding that she cover his leg with cardboard to turn him into some type of drunk cardboard robot.

She complied by snatching the box from his hand and slipping it up over his leg. "Duct-Tape!! I need duct-tape!!!" she called as she tugged gently at his pant leg and held a hand up for the duct tape.

In hindsight, he really couldn't have expected his plan to go any better than it did. He was standing, on one leg, 7-8 shots and a few beers into the night, trying his best to hold his balance while having one arm covered in cardboard and the other wavering to try and stay steady. He heard her mention something about duct-tape, but by that time it was far too late as he had started to fall backward, and there was no stopping now. Instead of reaching down to give her duct-tape, he tried to grab her hand to steady himself, but that didn't work either.

He hit the top of their sheet-fort, and the sheets stood no chance against his falling frame. His back hit the top, and already sheets began to fly from their positions and crumple everywhere. His back finally hit the floor beneath, as his hand flung up, still tightly gripping hers and pulling her form on top of his within the soft, comfortable mess he had created. He stared at the ceiling for a second, before leaning up to look at Jemma and say, "So... maybe robots wasn't the best idea."

Being the most sober of the two Jemma should have seen this going badly from the start, but it was Liam and it was a rare occasion that she could say no to him about anything. He was always so lost in computers and in himself that when he requested something of her she just automatically did it. This time it was wrapping his drunk self in cardboard to be a robot, the key word there would be DRUNK. Drunk people couldn't stand still with one leg up while their friend tried to turn them into a robot!

When he started to topple, she started to move back but before she could get to far he had her hand... the hand that had been requesting duct-tape, not a topple into their fort! But before she knew it the pair of them were taking out their carefully made sheet fort!

She was on top of him, wishing she had had a little bit more to drink so she could forget the way he felt beneath her body. His chest was hard, and her thighs pressed against his. Yeah a couple more shots and she wouldn't have remembered this at all, but as it stood, she couldn't forget. "Noooo maybe they weren't a good idea.. " she looked around them "we destroyed the fort... should we re-build it, captain cardboard?"

Liam ignored her question, as he found himself getting lost in her eyes again. Apparently, that last shot had been enough as the smile had dropped from his face and he simply found himself looking and thinking. Why had he never made a move at Jemma, it had just.. never felt right. But here she was, lying on top of him, and 8 shots or not, he still couldn't help but believe that this felt right. Cardboard was forgotten about, as he slowly shrugged his arm free of the box that he had wrapped around it.

He inquisitively looked right into her eyes as he leaned up a little bit more, propping himself up by pushing his hands to the floor. He looked down from her eyes finally, and remembered the shirt she was wearing. He couldn't help himself, even if he had tried to find some self-control at this point it was entirely gone. He muttered quietly with a smile, "Hey... That's my shirt... y'know. You can't just... take my stuff whenever you want. Other people, sure, that's your job, but not me. I want it back. Now." And with that he shot out one hand for her to place it in.

Jemma looked down at the shirt she'd plucked out of the clean clothes hamper, she'd figured since she'd been the one to wash both of their clothes there was no harm in wearing one of his shirts. She hadn't intended to keep the shirt, but it'd felt so soft and comfy. She frowned slightly, and looked to his hand.

She could take the whole situation one of two ways. She feel hurt by his statement about her stealing his stuff, because you know... why should he trust a thief? or she could play it off with a little sexy self confidence. As she looked at his open hand her own dropped to the hem of the shirt and she pulled it over her head. Exposing her large firm breasts to him.

The shirt slapped into his hand, and as the air hit her chest. The peachy buds that were her nipples hardened, she fought a flush and struggled to keep the confidence she'd have with any other man. "Fine.. be that way. Take the clothes right off my back. Not even i would do that!"

He hadn't expected that, he thought for sure Jemma would've had a bra underneath or would've gone right to the other room to give it to him. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the fact that they were still hips-to-hips, or maybe it was something they had both left unsaid for too long, but there was definitely some tension building between them. He stared right into her eyes (as often as he could, sometimes he couldn't help himself but look down at her exposed chest).

"Y'know... those pants look an awful lot like mine as well," he spoke with an arched eyebrow. They weren't his, he knew it, she knew it, and she knew that he knew it. But with the way he raised his eyebrows and casually began to run two of his fingers along the hem of her sweatpants, she would know that he very well knew they weren't his... but that wasn't going to stop him from trying to get them off. He dipped his index finger beneath her hem, pulling it away from her body in a circle around her.

It was a light tugging, but continuous, running his hands against the exposed skin of her midriff as he kept playing innocently with the hem of her pants. Her face had gotten so close to his, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear as his hand slipped underneath her sweats to feel the curves of her bottom, as he boldly made his move, taking his other hand and bringing it to her left breast. His hand cupped her breast quickly, as his thumb quickly went to tease her hardened nipple with quick circles. "Mmmm, I suppose it's not only your back I'm looking to take the clothes off of." He pulled his hand out from under her sweats, so he could grip the hem and begin to tug it down very slowly, still waiting to see how she would react.

As soon as the shirt was off and in his hand she regretted dong it this way. She wished she'd worn a bra, or even a just one of those flimsy sports bra's that offered no support but covered EVERYTHING. Jemma really needed to invest in some of those if she was going to drink with Liam again. She could feel his eyes on her, when he turned them away from her own that was.

"These pants" she said between clenched teeth "are mine, and you very well know it." She could feel his fingers at the hem of her sweats, he wanted her out of them. He had to have guessed that if she weren't wearing a bra that she probably wasn't wearing panties either, and he'd be right about that. She bit down on her bottom lip and looked at his fingers as they tugged.

"Liam" she sighed, and she just knew the one word.. his name from her lips sounded needy. She was feeling his hands on her body in something more intimate than a hug for the first time and it felt so good, she let her head drop back with a moan as his fingers circled her nipple. When his hand slipped from her sweats she lifted her hips so that if he wanted to tug hard enough to pull them down he could with no problem at all.

He had gotten her where he wanted her, he had gotten her to sigh his name needily, and it was something he never expected from her. Pouts, he expected, groans, he was ready for those, whines, he worked to achieve those, but to hear her sigh... his name, it was almost a moan. He could feel himself growing hard behind his pants already, though it wasn't only the sigh that did it, he was just now beginning to understand what kind of position they were in. His hips were nearly attached to hers, and when she lifted hers, he had to hold back a soft whine as he struggled to keep his hips from following hers up.

"Yeah but, from now on.. they're mine," he said with a soft smile as he understood why she lifted them. He took both of his hands and whipped her pants down before returning both of his hands up to her chest, groping at the flesh as he completely let go of any inhibitions or second thoughts he was having. He thrust himself into the moment as he looked her right in the eyes and dove forwards with his lips. His lips met hers, as his fingers pinched her nipples quickly, giving them a soft tug to cause her a little discomfort before massaging the full mounds with his hands in large circles. He dropped the idea of speaking, words could only wreck the moment, there was only one word that made sense as he whispered it softly, "Jemma.."

Any thought she may have had against what was about to happen was chased out of her mind by the sound of him whispering her name. Right now it seemed that she had everything she could have ever wanted, he was going to help her rob a bank... more on that later, and he was touching her as if she belonged to him. His hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples and tugging.

She moaned for him softly as her own hands made their way over his body, sliding under his t-shirt and letting her nails drag against his skin. Feeling him this way, feeling the hardness of him as they were hip to hip it was thrilling. With a bit of the sass he would be used to from her she asked "the pants are yours now Liam? or is it what was IN the pants that is yours now?"

"Both," he responded simply, and as his hands continued to grope the soft but firm flesh, before he lifted them above his head to remove the t-shirt from his form. He ignored words again, choosing not to believe that they were kissing, that this was real, this was all part of a dream to him. His lips parted with hers in the kiss, deepening it before breaking it to catch his breath. He began to lean up more, his energy returning to his body as he leaned up to bring his tongue to her nipple now, flicking the tip rapidly. He loved having her body there upon him, having her within his arms, she was like clay in his hands, and he was the artist going to work. His strong hands felt her curves, roamed her back, as his fingers searched for every particle of exposed skin he could reach.

He finally pulled his mouth away from her body, and stared back into her eyes. "Y'know... maybe it's just the booze talking.. because I'm pretty sure I have. But have I ever told you how great of an ass you have, and how unfair it is some mornings when you walk around practically naked? You expect a guy to concentrate through that? I mean, your ass is only one step of unfair, but now that you've unleashed these babies..." he said, before cupping and lifting each of her breasts to show what he was referring to. "I don't think I'm going to be getting any work done anymore." He leaned down to begin to kiss one of the breasts he was holding, while his other hand went down between her legs to rub his palm against her sex.

Jemma moved slowly over Liam's body as he spoke, grinding her hips gently. When his hand slipped between her legs and began to rub she thought she might be lost. She never ever thought that he would be touching her this way, that she would even with booze in her system strip naked for him. But she had, she'd pulled the shirt over her head and exposed herself without issue, and then she'd went even further and let him pull her pants off.

And now that he was touching her, kissing her and wanting her she planned to enjoy every moment of it. "Liam.. you're talking entirely to much." Her hands traced down his stomach slowly, catching at the band of his pants "Now I know you spend most of your time with a computer, but us women... when we're with a man and we're about to... hit a home-run" her soft fingers danced under the band of his pants and slid down between his legs, brushing against his cock "we don't need a lot of that... so, shut up and kiss me."

"You shut up," he quietly retorted before leaning in and kissing her yet again, pressing his lips against hers as he tickled his tongue past his lips out to draw against her lips, before darting into her mouth and tickling her own tongue with his for a moment. He pulled his tongue back, pulled his lips away from hers to speak more. He knew it wasn't what she wanted, and that was why he did it. Even now, in these intimate, heated moments he couldn't resist the urge to tease her, taunt her. He pulled back and continued speaking, "You're the one that needs to shutup Jemma, I can take it from here. I'm an expert at hitting home runs, in fact... I think I'm rounding third and heading for home," as he spoke he took two of his fingers and thrusted them into her slit. He continued to push them into her, pull them back and them push them in again, faster and faster each time. His thumb snaked up to begin to look for her clit, finding it and quickly beginning to rub it in fast circles. He stopped at a whim though, rolling very slow circles the opposite direction all around her clit but no longer touching it. He changed what he did with his thumb every few seconds, barely touching her clit sometimes, pressing on it as he rubbed up and down, she would never know what came next.

His eyes had closed at some point, and he had gone entirely by feel, his body reacting to nothing but what felt right. He loved the feeling of her soft fingers brushing against his hard cock, and he wanted his pants to be out of the way. He began to shift, taking the hand he wasn't using to please Jemma with to push his pants down over his hips, letting them remain at his thighs for now, as the most important thing had been freed. He grinned as he moved his two fingers faster and faster in her, before taking them out and using them with his thumb to give her clit the tiniest little pinch, before returning his palm to her pussy and stroking it up and down. He leaned in to kiss her, leaving his lips inches away from hers as he whispered, "All of that time on the computer gives me talented fingers, now doesn't it?" He smiled, before growling lowly from his throat and diving forward to desperately kiss her, his hand coming up to her cheek to hold her as his tongue went and asked for hers to come out and play.

Back
Top Bottom