Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

teacher teacher (ShoXsugarplum)

Sho

Supernova
Zack had lots of plans for his teacher that night. Lucky for him, his English teacher happened to live in the same apartment building only on 1 floor above him. Zack has had trouble with his English classes and was 'offered' to come up to her apartment and teach him. He learns soon that his teacher's husband is away for the rest of the night.....

Zack had knocked on her door when it was 7 at night. He wore 'causal' clothes and had his curly hair the same as usual. His brown eyes looked gentle along with his young appearance although he was older than what he looked....

He knocked on the door once again.

((a quick note, PLEASE don't dress like a 'easy' girl. I want this to be 'real' in sense of appearance with what people usually wear.

Danielle opened the door. Her brunette hair was damp, she'd hastily dressed after getting out of the shower since her student had called and needed some help. She was dressed as she usually was, in a pinstriped pencil skirt and white button-up blouse. Her damp hair was pulled up into a loose bun, so her appearance was a little softer than usual, not as strict and 'professional' as she made herself appear for work.

She opened the door wider to accept him, "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable at the table." at the table, several textbooks were stacked up- almost as high as the ceiling. A whistle sounded, and she excused herself to the kitchen- pouring themselves both a cup of tea to help relax and focus them both. She put down a cup in front of him and sat across from him at the table.

"So, tell me where you're having trouble..."

"Is everything ok...? You don't seem like your cheery self....did something happened?" he asked in a 'friendly' concerned tone. He had not planned on studying and she wasn't going to get him leaning on the ruff side of her persona.

"I don't feel conformable....." he said taking advantage of her usual persona with a small frown.

Back
Top Bottom