Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate's Life For Me (Closed for Raziel99)

“You underestimate my own ability with a sword.” He shot back before they headed up onto the deck. “And yes, we will be staying off-short until daybreak. If I remember right, there can be dangerous areas of the island at night. So we will stay aboard, then you can lead at first light. I want that ring as soon as possible, though.” And with that, he let her take control of the ship, hovering not far, but not interrupting as she barked directions, drawing something out on parchment. And sure enough, at sunset they could see the island not far off. The shallows stretched a good 200 yards out, and he called out about 300 yards to shore. “Drop anchor, the night is free, boys. Get dinner and turn in. Tomorrow will be a long day, I assure you.”

It was among the din of cheers for a longer than normal night and dinner that he strolled leisurely towards Rayleigh, putting a hand lightly on her shoulder. “I’m sure that the cook knows what will be happening next, so let’s go to my quarters once more. I’m sure we have much more to discuss about the future plans of the men-at-arms.” He turned from her, sure she would follow, and headed back towards his quarters. Sure enough, there were two sets of food, one on each side of the desk. It seemed the cook had been watching earlier in the day, because there was two mugs of ale by Rayleigh’s food. “Seems the good cook learns fast. Eat, you’ve earned it.”

He moved and sat down on the other side, picking at his food, making sure to test every bit of it before taking a drink of his own glass of ale. He wiped his mouth before looking up at her. “So, there’s a full free night ahead of you. What would be on your agenda with so much free time?”

Rayleigh had been leaning on the railing, thinking about the island and all of the secrets that it held. It wasn't an overly large island, just as it wasn't small. There had once been a small British colony there, but the people of that village had long since passed on. Well, all but one. Rayleigh jumped out of her memories and back into reality as she felt his hand gently press on her shoulder, making her smile. She had hoped that through the day he had grown to trust her enough to at least feel comfortable in touching her, even if it wasn't intimately. Thinking on it now, before she was captured, she couldn't remember the last time anyone had touched her. It would have had to have been months, at least. Rayleigh hadn't realized how much she had missed the feel of the warm touch of a man. Walking behind him, she was happy to see two mugs of ale for her as she had grown quite thirsty throughout the day. Sitting, she was happy to eat any meal given to her and did so quickly. After finishing the first mug of ale, she was full and only sipped on the second mug as he asked his question.

With a smile she replied, "Well...on my ship, when we had free nights at port we would enjoy that night to the fullest, doing whatever we felt like we might not have the chance to do again. I..." She got up and walked around to the other side of the desk and gently placed her hand on his arm, her sharp emerald eyes growing soft as she looked at him with a smile, "I would like it very much...if you could show me what you would like to do with so much free time." Rayleigh knew that they were probably on the same wave length and in the candlelight, she looked nothing like a woman who had spent five years in the command of a pirate crew. She looked like a woman with full breasts gently rising and falling with her breaths, short brown hair, soft eyes, and an ample ass all yearning to feel his touch.

She was being rather blatant, and that was good. Her being blatant on what she wanted, even if it was technically unspoken, put him at ease. At least he wouldn’t have to shackle her. Maybe another time, so it would be interesting and new. He looked her over, letting his own eyes soften as he followed her soft curves. “Well, Rayleigh…” He said, even his voice much softer, even sensual in the candlelight, as he stood up. “I think such things should be said in privacy…” He walked to the doors slowly, flicking the latches down to make sure they couldn’t be opened, then pulling down the drapes, making sure to even get the ones along the back of the room just in case some of the crew wanted to rappel down the side to watch, as he had seen before.

He made sure his every stride was strong, powerful, and sure, keeping every movement slow until he was once again sitting in his chair, with her at the edge of the desk. His eyes stayed locked with hers. “Well, I am captain of the ship. And as captain, I can have whomever I wish for a night. Take your pick on whether you are lucky or not.” Slowly, his hands unbuttoned his shirt, peeling it off of his shoulders, showing a toned and clean chest, before he grabbed her by the hips, somewhat roughly pulling her to be straddling his lap. If she paid attention and pushed a little closer, she could feel the bulge in his pants. “Savvy?”

Rayleigh smirked at his comment, confident now that they had been thinking the same thing. She watched as he confidently locked down the cabin for the night before returning to his seat to explain what it was he wanted that night, "I'm guessing lucky..." She spoke warmly. He really was toned and beautifully tanned, just like a seaman should be. In this light, he looked so much more inviting and calm and unbeknownst to her, so did she. Rayleigh let out an audible gasp before letting loose a seldom heard giggle as he forcefully grabbed her by the hips, pulling her so that she now straddled him. Thanks to the force of gravity, and her own excitement, Rayleigh's warm thighs quickly found the bulge that was hidden away in his pants. A blush cross her features as she slowly unbuttoned her own shirt and slipped out of it to reveal her bare chest. Her nipples were already erect as her entire chest covered itself in protective goosebumps. Breathing softly, Rayleigh allowed a little more of her weight to fall onto his bulge, confident now that he could feel just how excited she was by the heat escaping from deep inside of her.

Her fingers gently trailed over his chest as she stared him in the eyes, reluctant to admit what she was about to, "Henry...something you should know is that you were right when we first met. I have never allowed myself to be this close to a man...so please understand should I not be as experienced as the women you may have had in the past..." She murmured softly. Her ears sought understanding from his voice as her hands slowly fell from his chest, over his stomach, and down to the draw string of his pants where she began to teasingly pull on it. "I will follow your command, Captain."

Her movements were slow, thoughtful, as she unbuttoned her own shirt, revealing more of her beautiful tanned body to him, her breasts pushed up close to his face as she pulled her shirt off, tossing it to the side. His hands came up, slowly stroking along her neck, teasing along her collar bone and upper chest as he heard her words. Softly, he smiled, a little embarrassed at what he was about to impart. “My dear… I am not far off as you are. I have read on the subject, and I think I am rather confidant in what I can do, but having done it… that is something new to me, as well.” He couldn’t help a small, light chuckle. “Think, having my first time in bed with a dirty pirate.” And at that he leaned forward, enjoying the feeling of her fingers slide down his chest and teasing the draw strings of his pants, feeling the erect nipples of her breasts as they pressed against his chest as he kissed her, a light, passionate thing.

He shocked himself with that, and he pulled back after a moment. His eyes were upon hers, but it wasn’t long before he let out a soft sound, moving close again, a hand snaking up and resting on the back of her neck as he kissed her again, deeper, more passionate this time. His other hand pulled her closer by the hips, feeling her heat and need through what protection their pants could afford to give them. He rocked his hips slightly, the warmth teasing, him wanting the obstructions gone so he could show her what a real man was like. Breaking the new kiss reluctantly, he stood up, picking her up with him and carrying her to the bed in his quarters. It was just big enough for two, and after laying her down and admiring her features, he moved to be next to the wall, on his side facing her. His fingers slowly trailed along her chest and stomach before finally cupping one of her breasts lightly, teasingly.

She smiled and giggled as well as he confessed to her his own lack of experience. In a strange way, Rayleigh was happy to hear that she wouldn't have to live up to any past encounters and that he would be hers alone, no one else's, she smiled, "And think, my first time with my sworn enemy. An Admiral of the British Navy who draws closer with each passing moment to becoming more and more like a pirate." Rayleigh laughed softly before his lips connected with hers ever so tenderly and sweetly. Leaning into him, she pushed her erect nipples into his chest, not doubting that he could probably feel her racing heart that was pounding inside of her chest. The electricity that shot through her from the light kiss came as a shock to her and it appeared to do the same for him as he pulled back. Staring into his confident eyes put her at ease as once again their lips connected with much more force and passion. Breathing in deeply, she brought herself closer to him still as she slid her hands up to the back of his head as she ran her fingers through his hair. She desperately wanted to feel him without the annoyance of the cloth that divided them and as though he were reading her mind, his actions reflected that he wanted the same as well.

As she lay on the bed, she looked up at him with a playful grin on her face. A quiet moan escaped her lips as his fingers brazenly teased her by cupping her breast. Moving closer to him still, she focused on her own britches, slowly untying them and then pushing them a little down her thigh with her feet leaving her womanhood partially exposed in front of him. She was far more gorgeous than her clothes had given her credit for. She was curved in the right places to give her almost an hour glass figure, was sun kissed, and had been blessed with baby smooth skin that seemed to respond to his every breath and touch. Still, she wished to be completely free of her bonds and so as her hands swiftly pulled loose the draw string of his pants, she gently whispered in his ear, "Could you please remove my pants...? I would...but I don't wish to deny you the pleasure..." She admitted coyly before she gently began to kiss at his neck and just below his ear.

Her soft sounds sent a shiver of need down his spine, his fingers gently stroking and rubbing her breast, enjoying the softness of her skin. He waited until now to respond to her comment, “If I get to spend every night in the bed of a beautiful, notorious pirate, then I would gladly play the part.” He whispered to her, his voice low and husky as his hand left her breast. He tilted his head as he felt her kissing along his neck, giving her a moment of free access, before tilting back and kissing her, a gentle embrace, before he slowly slid his body down, kissing a line down her body.

He didn’t leave a inch of sweet, soft skin uninspected, his tongue flicking out every so often to tease a soft crevice in her skin. Her breasts soon were met with a trail of kisses slowly climbing them. Her peaks stood taut, and his tongue gratefully gave them a swirl, flicking around them, before lips wrapped around one, gently sucking as his tongue teased and flicked. He gave them both equal attention before breaking away, kissing downward, along her stomach. “Such beauty… such perfection…” He said in a husky voice, as he kissed along the v of her hips. His fingers caught on the edge of her pants, and slowly pulled down as he kissed down her legs. He reached her calves, pushing her britches off, before kissing back up, teasing, nipping, flicking along her inner thighs. Softly, he spread her legs, lips soon finding her hot womanhood. He kissed along her lips, before his tongue slowly flicked, working its way to opening her lips. Her clit was ready, waiting, and he flicked it once with the tip of his tongue to gauge her reaction.

The words he said made Rayleigh happier than anything she had ever been told before. She had never truly been called beautiful to her face, her men having always rightfully feared her reaction. But from Henry, it meant something different. His words meant that she was wanted and desired. These emotions raced through her as his lips made a gentle trail down her body his flicking tongue delightfully torturing her body which burned for him. Rayleigh gasped and slightly arched her back as his lips wrapped around her erect nipples, giving them an affectionate suckle. "Henry..." She moaned softly as her hands ran gently through his hair, pushing him closer to her aching body. As he fell down her body, removing her britches an inch at a time, chills shot through her spine and her toes curled as she responded to the nips and flicks that he inflicted on her inner thighs. As he came to her most sensitive and most yearning spot on her body, she moaned loudly in reaction to his tongue gently working to work open her lips. Rayleigh bucked her hips and cried out, "Henry!" After his tongue ever so slightly teased her throbbing clitoris. "Please.." She began to beg as she reached down, gently pulling his hair and forcing his head closer to her, "Please don't stop.."

She was lustful and needy and wanting, it was breaking her composure, and he couldn’t help but revel in it. He felt her hands in his hair, pulling and pushing, wanting him to do more. But he couldn’t help his lips leaving her womanhood for a moment, eyes locking up with hers. “It’s not like a pirate to beg, you know.” He said, smirking, before he let his head drop, tongue doing its sweet work for her. Slow and long swirls and flicks, slowly getting faster and faster. He could smell her arousal, feel her heat, feel her hips bucking softly against his lips. But he pulled away soon, mostly being teasing. But he also knew what she really wanted. He kissed quickly back up her body, his own shifting to be at her side. He kissed her deeply when he was against her fully once more, before smiling, looking into her eyes. “I thought you would get pleasure revealing the… tool for the job.” He said, a soft, playful smile on his lips. “Your tool to use.”

She heard his comment, and while she knew he was right, for now, she didn't care. The pleasure his tongue gave her was simply too great. So, rather than snap back with a snarky comment, she simply threw her head back against the pillow and pulled on his hair a little harder as his tongue worked faster with toe-curling strokes that made her fill the room with gentle moans and gasps. Still, he pulled away too soon, making her groan softly in frustration until his lips once again connected with her's. Breathing him in, she smiled against his lips as her tongue gently flicked at his lips in between gasps of air. Breaking the kiss, she listened to his words and a playful smile broke out over her lips before she gave him another gentle kiss. Then, rather forcefully, she pushed him to where he was now on his back and she was lying on top of him. It was a precarious position for him, considering her history, but she quickly revealed her plans as she lead a gentle trail of kisses on his collarbone, slowly trailing over his chest, down his stomach, and then stopping just above the draw string of his pants. There, she gently began to lick and suck at his tender flesh as her fingers worked to remove his pants. Intentionally, she removed them slowly as her mouth moved even slower to travel down his hips and to the inside of her thighs. Once there, she nipped, sucked, and kissed at his skin all the way until she hovered over his erect manhood that stood expectantly waiting for her gentle mouth.

Leaning down, she gently blew her breath on the tip of his head before giving him a gentle kiss. Rayleigh watched as a small drop of pre cum revealed itself. With a dirty smirk on her face, she locked eyes with him, "What should I do? Hmmm..." She mused, refusing to wait for a response before she gently took the tip of him into her mouth where she gently swirled her tongue around his head and sucked him deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

Oh, she was a she-devil if anything, the way she so quickly and strongly took over the situation, even if he knew that she was no threat to him. Nor would she ever be a threat to him; they were sharing intimacies and passion, why would one harm their lover? Any thoughts that were in his head was thrusted out as she moved onto him, back firmly on the bed as her lips slowly kissed down his chest. Lips that proved just how sinful they were as they teased along the freshly exposed flesh before kissing the head of his length. Of course her question was rhetorical, as her mouth was quick to silence any words from his lips - never the less his mind - by taking him easily, sliding more and more into her mouth, tongue teasing almost as much as his could have done for hers.

He let her have her play for a minute, before his hands snakes through her hair onto her shoulders. He gripped tightly and pulled her up, feeling the last smack of lips as she was lifted off, and soon they were face to face once more. He almost audibly growled as he kissed her, deeper, more passionately, pushing his hips up against hers, forcing her legs to part. He pressed and grinded, feeling her heat and wetness against him. “You may be a she-devil, but you’re my she-devil.” He growled out to her, eyes locked before another deep kiss. It was broken for just a few words. “If you want the control, then feel it enter you.”

Rayleigh continued to suck generously until almost three thirds of his long shaft had snaked it's way into her mouth. She sucked on him tirelessly, even as he gently pulled her away, "Tired of being teased?" She had asked playfully as she stared into his eyes with a big smile on her face. As he kissed her with more passion than she thought imaginable, she pushed back, kissing him deeply as her tongue preoccupied itself by wrestling with his tongue. Rayleigh moaned into his mouth as she felt him buck up into her hips, her legs falling on either side of her body as she now straddled him. She could feel the throbbing and pulsing desire from his warm cock pressed against her wet pussy and that told her he needed her just as much as she needed him, "Yes..." She had breathed in response to his growl like observation of her obvious subservience to him. Her eyes locked onto his with as much fire before they kissed with incomprehensible passion once more. She now straddled over him completely, her quivering womanhood just inches from his erect shaft. Slowly, she brought herself down onto him, stretching her unused walls carefully as she, little by little, brought herself down on him. She gasped and groaned as her velvet insides made room for his enormous shaft until she had successfully fit all of him inside of her. Waiting a moment, she looked at him with questioning eyes before asking, "Well...will not the Captain command this voyage..?" She spoke, hoping to relinquish control to his more capable hands.

The passion and need between the two of them kept growing and growing, and he couldn’t tell where it would cap out, even as he felt her lift her hips, then slowly lower them, accepting him inside him, inch by inch. A slow, low groan escaped his lips as she wrapped around him in a way that could only be described as perfect, until her velvetine folds wrapped completely around him in their tender, needy grip. He looked up at her, watching her reactions, and hearing her voice. With a smile, he sat up, a hand on her hip, the other sliding up her back to hold her shoulder. “Well… a Captain needs his First Mate to help him complete the voyage, no?” He smiled, kissing her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers as his hips slowly moved, sliding out to the head before slowly moving into her tight grip. His every move was deliberate, groaning against her lips with every new inch covered or uncovered by her.

Rayleigh moaned and arched her back, pressing her erect nipples into his chest as he held her shoulder and hip securely, giving her the courage she needed now to move forward, "I suppose you're right..." She whispered softly, staring into his eyes with pure lust as her walls began to pulse around him. She groaned and whimpered softly into his mouth as his hips began to move, moving his erect member in and then slowly back into her. After nearly a minute of gentle and slow strokes, Rayleigh began to push back a little, the lust overtaking what little pain she had experienced. Breaking the kiss to stare into his eyes she panted softly, "Smooth seas ahead captain..." Before lifting her body high enough to almost completely separate them before coming all of the way back down with a loud moan as shivers shot through her back and she clenched her fingers in his hair. With each stroke, she moved faster and faster, sweat beginning to bead up on her forehead as she gently kissed his lips.

Her hips soon were slowly moving with his thrusts, the kiss deep and intimate. In the back of his mind, he was surprised with himself, doing such things with someone that was willing to kill him mere hours ago. But now, he was sure that such thoughts were far out of her mind. Her words peaked his interest, and he felt her almost slide him out, before plunging down, making him moan out low. Her hips were working him faster and faster, a velvet caress that he was sure she felt as well. Soon, unable to help himself, he turned, pulling her down under him, holding himself above her on his elbows. “Rough seas ahead. It’s best if I take the wheel…” His hips thrusted faster, pushing deeper, making him groan out. Oh, it was so good…

Back
Top Bottom