Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temptation. . . (Sippie x Atom)

The alarm clock blared loudly into his ear. Turning over groggily in his full sized bed, he looked at the red numbers that showed 6:00. A heavy sigh escaped the man's lips and with a heavy hand, turned off the alarm and got out of bed. After quickly taking care of his hygene, he moved towards the kitchen of his two room apartment, and started to brew some coffee, stopping to read the paper in between sips and finally left for his new job.

It was his first day at work, and to be perfectly frank, Steven was a little bit nervous. He had no idea what to expect of the people whom he was going to be working with and groaned as he pulled his car into the parking lot. It was a big office building with a big parking lot. He had gotten to the building a bit early due to the fact he didn't know where it was. Pulling into a space that was rather close, he exited his car and made his way towards the building.

As he walked through the building he read aloud the email that had been sent when he had gotten the job:

"Dear Mr. White,

Welcome to the Fann Corporation, we are looking forward to a successful relationship with you and your family.

Your cubicle is on the fifth floor and you have been hired to fill a consultant position.

We look forward to meeting again in the future,
Victor Fann"

With that, Steven moved to the elevator and pushed the little red 5. Upon reaching the fifth floor, he moved to find his cubicle, and finally found one with his name on it. It was pretty bare except for a computer and a nametag. The man plopped down in his chair and looked around the spacious cubicle. With another sigh, he turned on his computer and logged on.

She hated being an assistant. It meant that she had to get up earlier in order to get there earlier than her boss, who also rose earlier than his other employees so that he could be there first. He liked to have his coffee and bagel with strawberry cream cheese on his desk when he turned on the light. If he didn't, then he would make the lives of his employees a living hell, and then they would blame her. She didn't give a shit what they thought, but it was harder to manipulate people if they were mad at her.

"Sydnie!" Mr. Griffin, the floor supervisor, called her into his office. She stretched her arms over her head as she stood up, arching her back so that her breasts pressed against her shirt before she entered his office. "Go see if Mr. Steven White is in yet. If he is, tell him that I look forward to seeing him later. Tell him I'd love to greet him in person, but I'm too busy at the moment." His eyes never met hers as he spoke, staying transfixed on the rise and fall of her breasts as she inhaled and exhaled.

"Yes, sir." Sydnie replied, turning around and rolling her eyes as she left the office. She could almost feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of her skirt as she walked away.

She loved being the first to talk to the new employees. It was the best way to insure that she was kept in mind in case she needed a favor. She found the new employee in the only cubicle that had been empty yesterday, but was occupied this morning. "Steven? Steven White?"

The man was typing madly away at his computer. His brown bangs hung in his face and beside his computer was the only thing he had brought to work. A metallic blue waterbottle, that he was forced to get because his younger brother was so focused on saving the environment. Well, that and smoking weed. Stupid. Fucking. Hippie. He shook his head, those words would never usually cross his mind, and by all means he wanted to save the environment. He did have an electric car, didn't he. As he typed, he exhaled heavily. He felt as though there was alot of pressure on this job, Fann did say that he fired the last guy at his position over something small, and Steven had to make sure he was perfect.

Turning, he heard a soft voice behind him. His shoulders were tense and his fingers were a bit cramped from trying to get so organized so quick. "Yeah, hold on a sec." He said turning back to his computer quickly, as to put the finishing touches on a document that would further help him organize his clients. He turned and laid eyes on the most beautiful woman he had seen in awhile. He opened his mouth to speak, but no noise was made, then to try and cover his own tracks, grabbed his bottle. However, he grabbed his bottle a bit to hastily and spilt all over his nice new pants. Not daring to cuss under his breath, he looked back up at her, it seemed the stress of the first day was getting to him.

The man stood up, he was about six foot four, and was very skinny. He never ate too much, and he was never very hungry. He smiled and held his hand out. "Pleased to meet you." He said, forgetting that she hadn't even properly introduced herself yet. Shaking his head. he laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm just very. ." He trailed off. She probably didn't want to hear his life story, so he just stood and watched her. There had to be a purpose as to why she was here. .. .

Sydnie liked that she had to look up to see his face, which was saying something considering that she was tall for a woman at five feet and ten inches. She could have been a model if her father hadn't been so adamant about keeping her away from that "lifestyle". If only he knew...

The smile she'd been hiding since he spilled water all over his pants broke through to curve her lips at the corners and flash brilliantly white teeth. "Happens to the best of us. It's hard coming into a fast paced environment and having to jump in headlong on your first day." She extended her manicured hand to his as she introduced herself.

"My name is Sydnie. I'm the assistant to Mr. Griffin, the floor supervisor. He looks forward to meeting you. He would have greeted you himself, but he is in the midst of a very important conference call." Pfft. The bastard was just too high on his horse to get the fuck up and greet his new employee himself. Son of a bitch. "I was told to make sure you have everything you need. Is there anything I can do for you, mister White?" She widened her green eyes slightly so that they flashed in the bright fluorescent light.

Grasping her hand lightly, he lowered his head. Obviously she was a bit more revered in this office than he. In fact, she was the assistant to the manager, whilst he was a lowly consultant who was on his first day. As he retracted his hand, he grabbed a tissue and started to dry himself off. Ugh. What a first day so far. As he looked her up and down, he realized quite a beautiful woman she was. She seemed almost six foot, though in reality she was shorter. She had the looks to be someone that actually meant something to the world, instead she was stuck here in this office building. When she spoke her name, the man smiled, then managed to shake his head when she said her little bit about the boss.

As he thought to himself, he sighed. What else could he possibly need? Thoughts of wise cracks about her phone number, and other things of that nature entered his brain, but he quickly shook them off. He was supposed to be a mama's boy, and he intended to keep it that way. Besides, the poor man could count how many times he had hooked up with any girl on one hand. He was far too shy and far too doubtful. The man looked down at her and shook his head. "I don't think so." He said with a smile. She called him Mister White. That was weird, but again, he ignored the thought.

Moving back to sit back in his seat, he rubbed his eyes and looked back at the screen. "If I need anything, I will be sure to holler." He said through a nervous laugh and started to furiously type at his computer. At one point, he received an email and quickly picked up the phone and dialed the number on the screen. It was an account that, as the email described, was supposed to be a synch to land. After about a half an hour of arguing and debating with the man on the other end, Steven slammed down to phone back to the base, and furiously sat back in his chair. What the hell went wrong? It was his first chance at a client, and he blew it. This was not such a good day for him. . .

Sydnie went back to her office and reported everything that had happened back to mister Griffin. Whether he listened or not was anyone's guess, but he took the time to interrupt her and tell her how nice she looked. Of course he had that lascivious glint in his eyes that underscored his words, which she simply rolled her eyes at and shook off. Afterwards she went back to her desk and resumed answering the phone, taking notes, filling out reports and shit that he was too lazy and unwilling to do himself. Half the stuff he made her do was above and beyond her job description, but the money was awesome and it was tough to find a new job in this economy.

"Sydnie, I'm going to lunch now. You've got an hour. If I'm not back by then, postpone all my appointments until tomorrow." He braced his hands on the edge of her desk and leaned over her, looking at her computer screen to make sure she was actually doing her work. She had never been caught slipping before, but he checked every day at infrequent intervals. He needed a reason to coerce her to sleep with him in order to keep her job. He knew there was no other way to get her in bed with him. She nodded at him without so much as a acknowledging glance. He glared at her for a few moments in which she still didn't look at him before he walked away.

She looked up only when she was sure that he was out of the office. "Son of a bitch." She rolled her eyes and pushed away from the desk. She grabbed her purse and walked out of her office. She had to pass by the cubicles on her way to the elevator and thanked her lucky stars, as she did every day, that she was not forced to stare at gray walls all day every day. Sydnie saw Steven hard at work in his so far undecorated cubicle looking stressed. She walked over and put her hand gently on his shoulder. "Take a break. Let's go get some fresh air and eat."

The man laughed at her offer. At first he was going to decline, then he decided he couldn't. A beautiful woman was asking him to lunch, he couldn't possibly say no. "Deal." He said as he put his computer to sleep and pushed away from his desk. He put on his suit jacket and followed her out the door and into the elevator. The elevator ride was silent going down, but the man could honestly not thinnk of anything to say. With a sigh, he looked at her.

"Well, where do you want to go?"

The man asked as they walked outside the building. He was thinking about paying for her, but realized it was just two co workers going out for a bite to eat. Steven strained his eyes to look for a place to eat near the office but found only construction and trees. He was new to this area, so he had absolutely no idea where anything was or how to get anywhere. Sighing, he looked at her.

"I'll drive."

Back
Top Bottom