Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed.

sugarplum

Star
Katy's stomach was doing acrobatics.. she knew her final grade was bad, and soon they'd be mailed out to her parents, and she'd be repeating this class... very embarrassing- mortifying, really. But, as the bell rang and the rest of the students stampeded out, she dared to approach the teacher's desk. She didn't really know what she could do now, so late in the game... but Katy was desperate.

So, before he could even ask what was up (though surely he had his suspicions) she burst out with: "I know my grade is bad. What can I do to fix it? I'll do anything!" she said it so fast, that some of the words seemed to join together... he probably could barely understand, but with her big bright blue eyes staring at him- he probably had an idea.

Nervously, after bursting that out, she fiddled with a copper colored curl- waiting for him to downright laugh, tell her there was nothing she could do, and give her the boot... but still, she had a grain of hope that there might be something she could do...

RE: Good Grades (Plum and Fox)

Steven raised an eyebrow at her proposal, biting the inner part of his lip he looked down at her grades, they weren't good at all. "You should retake this class, it's not like you've had a bad series of tests, your grades have slipped since the beginning of the year." He said lowering his pen and lacing his fingers together. he sighed to himself. "Katie, you're a smart girl. Not college smart mind you, but smart enough to know what's going on in this world." he glanced over to her file again and gave a little laugh to himself. She could almost spell fudge with her grades.

He got up and brushed past the desks, his soft green eyes fixed on the door. He grabbed the door knob and twisted it once, the resounding click echoing though the room. He had plans for what he could do with her. But he started to feel like an old perverted man, rather than the teacher that he was. he wasn't even past thirty yet. he walked back to the desk and lent backwards into the edge of it, probably the closest he has ever gotten to Katy, and they where possibly going to gte alot closer. "Show me." He said, his eyes darting quickly to her chest before going back to her eyes.

"Show you... what?" she asked a little blankly for a moment, not really sure what he wanted. But as his eyes fixed on her breasts, she suddenly had an idea of what he wanted, and bit her lip quite hard. But... if he just wanted to see her breasts, that wasn't really such a big deal. So, slowly she started to undo the buttons of her top- slowly, because she rather hoped he'd correct her and say 'No, not that. Here, have some extra credit sheets.'

With her shirt half undone, the lacy white fabric of her bra, pausing as it was revealed- he hadn't stopped her so far, but her cheeks were so brightly red that it was a miracle the blood rushing to her head didn't make her faint! "... Is this what you mean?"

"Yes, That what I mean." he said, a slight smile going to his lips "You better want this." He said, as his eyes averted to her chest, pausing on her bra before looking back to her eyes. "Or I could post the results to your parents?" he said, leaning back to the results on his desk and sealing them in a brown official envelope. "I'm guessing that you don't want them to know? Cause as soon as these hit the mail box, they are official."

He began to look at her body up and down, he never really noticed how attractive she was. Kids had come and gone from his classes and he started not to bother getting to know them now. "You might want to contacts your parents too, tell them you wont be home tonight."

"N-no, don't mail those." she quickly stuttered, startled by how he was acting. Her shirt was fully unbuttoned now, hanging open to reveal her taut belly. She didn't remove her bra, but her breasts certainly were very full and large, her bra size at 34D, yet the rest of her slender and shapely- she was very fit, certainly a beautiful young lady... but she didn't exactly expect that she'd be giving it all up for a grade. Still, she couldn't say no- she needed the grade fixed, her parents would not be very understanding about failure.

"I won't be home tonight?" she nearly choked on the words. It was obvious then and there that he wasn't just looking for a peek... that surprised her, because she really hadn't even expected to show her breasts. She was far too innocent about these things- but by the end of the night, she'd be much more educated. Still, she pulled out her cellphone and texted 'Going to Sharon's house to work on a project, I'm going to stay over.' to her parents. Well, now they wouldn't worry...

Back
Top Bottom