Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoki shinai rūmumeito (Vicodin + Sibylle)

Steven was on the couch in the living room, his face literally consumed by the couch, the way that he was laying. "Yeah?" He asked, raising his head to look at the girl. It smelled like cake... he liked cake. He sighed before standing up. "Is there anything that you need me to do Alexis? I am not a good cook, but I am good at cutting stuff."

"Nah, I just want you to enjoy yourself." She said with a soft smile. "I made two cakes and a pizza." She said with a small wink.

He raised an eyebrow and then sat back down on the couch. A girl that was telling him to relax, instead of begging him to do everything for her? He must have had the worst ex girlfriends in the past. He felt his phone vibrate and he looked at the number, before his face cleaned of color and he shut off his phone. He buried the phone in the couch cushions before looking back at the cooking woman. "You are an amazing woman, Alexis. No one has ever cooked for me before."

She blinked at the intial reaction from his phone before smiling, "Well, I decided after you letting me stay here and doing...that last night.." She said with a small grin, "I owe you something delicious."

Steven could think of something more delicious that he could have, but he was not going to pressure her into sex. He wouldn't have a good time, and neither would her, if he were to do that. He nodded his head and moved over to the kitchen table, sitting down at it and thinking about the next computer that he had to repair. DoS attacks on their main server and a few trojans in it. Ugh...

She smiled as she walked over to him and lowered the plate of three pieces of pizza and a piece of yellow cake with vanilla frosting. "What do you want to drink?" She asked, "You ok?"

"Whatever it is that I had last night would be a nice drink." He replied with a smirk as he started to dig into the pizza. A satisfied groan came out of him as he chewed, and then swallowed. "Holy crap... This is amazing... an amazing pizza!" He said, before eating some more.

"Sure." She smiled as she walked over to their fridge. She opened the door as she took out two bottles of lemonade before turning around and closing it. "Hope you like lemonade. I went out and got some this morning." She placed them on the table, "Glad you like it. I took my time." She winked softly.

He smiled as he ate every slice of pizza on his plate within a few minutes, setting the plate down and then working on the cake. He had worked up an appetite, and he also needed something to settle in his stomach so that the Vicodin didn't ruin his stomach. He finished the food and let out a sigh of relief, looking at his lemonade and taking a drink. "Oh man... this is the best food... I've ever had."

"Glad you like it . I practiced hard on it." She said lightly, taking the plate as she walked away from the table to go to the sink, "I made enough for later tonight too. So, you want to rest since you had a long day at work." She smiled, turning her gaze to him. She liked catering to him when he was at work. She knew she had to work tomorrow so she made enough food to last until she was off work again.

When she moved to the sink, he had walked up behind her, his hands at the ready on her shoulders. He guessed that with her cooking habits, she didn't receive a massage for what she had done. Lifting all of those ingredients could hurt her back and shoulders, so he wanted to help. She turned in his direction and he turned her back around, leaning her over the sink. His fingers worked at her shoulders, massaging at the tense muscles, trying to massage the stress away. "Thank you." He simply said, as he kept massaging.

"No problem. Why massage me? You've been out working..." She said with a soft smile, "I should be massaging you.."

He smiled. "Well then we can switch off, when I am done." He replied as his hands continued to massage away the stress that was in her arms and shoulders.

Alexis found herself smiling as she relaxed, "Oh man..You're good with anything that has to do with my body...huh?"

"I have to be if I want to keep you." Steven replied, smiling as he massaged her for a few more minutes, and then stopped. He walked over to the couch and sat down, still trying to endure and get rid of his headache.

She smiled as she turned off the stove and oven as she walked out to the living room. She smiled as she walked over to him and sat down next to the couch on the floor, "Poor Stevie.." She said lightly.

"Heh." He let out a small laugh as he closed his eyes, laying his head back against the couch. "I thought you had work today?" He asked.

"Nope, but I do tomorrow." She said lightly with a small smile. "That's why I made so much food so that both of us can just rest on the couch and be lazy when we get off work."

He smiled and looked towards the tv, that was not turned on yet, before turning to her. "So tell me about your family? Were you born in this city?" He wanted to know more about her, wanted to know what he could use to help win her love. He hoped that his ex wasn't going to show up... He said that he didn't have any crazy exes, but that was sort of a lie...

"Family, well, I have a father. My mom ran off with another man when I was two. I have an older brother. Like, way older, almost in his 40s." She said with a slight chuckle, "So you can tell my dad is old. I was born in another state, really." She smiled, rolling onto her stomach, "You?

Steven did not want the question to be thrown back at him, but he should have seen it in hindsight. However since he was asked, he might as well reply. He sighed and tilted his head back. "I have a father that doesn't like me... a mother that wished that I didn't exist, and 6 other siblings. They all vary in age, and are all amazing kids that do better then me." He replied, light leaving part of his eyes out of depression. "But never mind about me. Is there anything else you want to do? It's pretty late."

"Well, we can watch a movie or something." She said with a soft smile, "So you can fall asleep easily. I was gonna go take a shower after I finished cleaning up."

Steven looked like he had been injected with new energy as he heard her talking about taking a shower. "I would love to take that shower with you." He replied, smirking as he moved closer to her, his hands moving onto her shoulders.

"Oh well, look at you." She said with a grin when he volunteered a shower with her, "Sure, why not? It'll save us the bill right?" Alexis said happily as she got up and stretched gently, taking her hair out of the bun as she let the black locks flow back onto her shoulders.

He stood up and took in the small amount of pain that was radiating from his stressed shoulders, and he stood up with her. "It will save a lot of money on water, if we shower together." He replied with a grin of his own. He moved into the bathroom and started up a shower, waiting for the water to warm up. He looked at Alexis and started to strip again, stopping at his boxers since she had not seen his member yet. Although a tent was bound to be formed when she got naked.

Back
Top Bottom