Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame-Away (Hat + Iridescent)

"It would be pretty interesting to try this with other people," he mentioned, laughing as he looked at the scissors in his hand, "I doubt many of them would react positively though." Walking over and picking up the doctor's pants, he waved them in front of the older man's face before snipping off one of the legs. "It's your pants' turn," he mentioned, smirking.

He smiled. "It's rather exciting, actually." he said. "I think you may have flushed the drug into the water supply. I want you to gauge how widespread it is at your school."

((Hint: It's everywhere. :3 ))

"Oh, I did?" he inquired, giggling at his mistake, "how silly of me." The real intensity of the situation didn't seem to hit him as he looked to the doctor. "Sure, I guess I could do that."

((Haha, I got that. But he wasn't aware he flushed it in the water supply yet.))

"Don't forget to use safety scissors." he said with a grin. "But yes, it should be quite entertaining. I'll even go with you."
((Are you willing to play side females for the school segment? :3 ))

"Cutting peoples' clothes with a doctor," he mused, chuckling, "never thought I'd see the day. Let's do it."

((Sure, haha.))

"Tommorow morning, I'll meet you at the gates to the school." he said. "You'll do as I say, clear?" he asked. "And we might as well show up clothed." he added, slightly sourly.

"Are you just going to end up cutting my clothes again?" he asked, snickering but nodding, "I'll do whatever you say, doctor. I promise."

"Maybe. That's a good boy. Now get on home, and I'll finish some things here. See you tommorow, and enjoy the trip home."

"See you tomorrow, doc," Justin voiced, giving a small wink to the doctor before hiking up his messenger bag over his shoulder and leaving the lab, sans clothing.

He smiled, watching him go with a wide grin.

Excellent.

He waited at the gates the next morning, wearing a similar outfit to the one before.

Justin arrived at school wearing various mismatched pieces of clothing, just in case they were going to be scrapped as his others were the previous day. "Hi, doctor, funny seeing you at my school," he joked as he approached Dr. Brinner, smirking at the man. "Shall we get started?"

"Certainly." he said, walking with the boy. "Let us see here... Let's start small. Her. Ask her to hold still, tell her we're running a social experiment. Then remove the top button of her blouse." he said, pointing at a young woman. "Continue to undress her with the scissors until she asks you to stop." he said.

"Okay, got it," Justin replied, obeying the doctor as he sauntered over to the woman, stepping in her path and smiling at her. She didn't seem particularly shocked, which was a good sign. "Hello miss, I'm just conducting a social experiment, and I was wondering if you'd mind me taking off your shirt," he explained, but was already working on unbuttoning her blouse before she could let out a soft "yes." Whether that meant yes, she minded, or yes, do it, Justin didn't know, and frankly wasn't focusing on.

Justin seemed to be getting too frisky for his own good, and had cut off her skirt and bra, and was about to attack her panties before her hand flew out to grip his arm - rather tightly, to be honest. "No," she spoke, but couldn't seem to say more than a word or two as she was beginning to pant, "no more." Justin sighed, thanked the woman for her time, and found himself standing in front of the doctor, doe-eyed as he waited for his next instructions.

"Moving on." he said, pointing to a young man, younger than Justin by maybe a year. "Both sexes must be observed, and a large sample size is preferred."

"So, you'd like me to do this to many people?" Justin asked curiously, eyebrows raising in question. Before the doctor could answer, Justin had already skipped over to the young man that Dr. Brinner pointed out. Justin gave his spiel, and the man agreed before Justin sliced through his polo shirt and jeans, waiting for the young man's approval before removing his boxers as well. As Justin reached out to continue the investigation, the young man backed away, telling him to stop.

Skipping back over to the doctor, he smiled. "That one went just a little better than the first one."

He nodded, smiling at an attractive young female teacher. "Her, next. And yes, we need to get as many peices of data as possible. You see, this is the second round of testing for the drug."

Justin chuckled as the doctor pointed out one of the teachers making their way down the hall. "That's my history teacher," he mentioned, smirking, "but I'm on it." Truth was, he always thought that his history teacher was attractive, but knew of the boundaries and that she was, in fact, married. It occurred to him that her husband was probably under the effects of this drug too, so he saw nothing against undressing her. Striding over to where she stood, he smirked as she seemed shocked by his presence. "Justin," she gasped out as he pressed his hand against her clothed breast, biting her lip in pleasure. "Well hello, Mrs. Franklin, lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" he whispered slyly into her ear, emphasizing her marriage, but it seemed to have no effect on her as he slid the scissors under her blouse, the cold metal causing her to shiver. Carefully slicing through the material, he allowed the blouse to fall off of her shoulders, his eyes moving toward her pants. Cutting through them next, the pieces pooled around the teacher's feet, leading Justin closer and closer to exposing everything that she had to offer.

Looking around, Justin noticed that they had gathered an audience, and he smirked triumphantly at that. It was more of a rush when there was an audience, at least that's what he had heard from his friends that seemed to enjoy being voyeurs. Unfortunately, Mrs. Franklin seemed to follow Justin's gaze, freaking out when she saw exactly how many people were huddled around the pair. Widening his eyes, Justin backed away from her as she escaped to the nearest empty room, which seemed to be the supply closet. Returning to the doctor, Justin bit his lip. "I have a question," Justin said, cocking his head to the side in confusion, "will we be able to remember any of this when the drug wears off? Because I'm sure my teacher will be pretty angry with me when she fully realizes what I've done."

"The previous subjects did not." he said. "So these probably will not either... Let's go to class, then." he said, leading the boy. He grinned, looking over the class. "Here's how it will work. I shall replace the lesson plan. and then we will see what happens."
Half an hour had passed since school had opened. By this time, almost everyone would be effected by the drug on some level, and he wanted to see how deeply. the plan had simply told the math teacher to casually undress as she delivered her lesson.

The school was, in fact, known for employing the young and the good-looking. He waited in the back for the new class to start, then turned to Justin.

"Once things get started proper, I want you to ask if the class can join her." he said. "Then the real test begins."

Justin nodded, albeit a little surprised at the doctor's request. It intrigued him, however, and so he went along with it. When the lesson finally started, and the teacher began to ramble on about one aspect of math or another, Justin noticed that she was, indeed, taking off her clothes as she taught. It made him smile as he realized that everyone had been affected by the drug, and it seemed to have had quite the effect. Raising his hand, finding it to be the appropriate time, the teacher called on him and he grinned.

"Hey, Ms. Hamilton, do you mind if the class takes their clothes off? It's pretty hot in here." The teacher seemed to think about it for a moment before shaking her head.

"No, go ahead. It is quite stuffy in here." Justin turned toward the doctor and gave him a playful wink before taking off his own shirt, reaching over with his pair of scissors to cut through the doctor's shirt.

"Only fair, doc," he muttered, smirking as his eyes took in the skin that the scissors exposed.

Back
Top Bottom