Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame-Away (Hat + Iridescent)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James Brinner sighed, looking at the results for the newest batch. Still too potent. The drug he had been working on for years to remove crowd anxiety and similar problems was still too effective, removing all social inhibitions from the patient. Still, he had plenty of hope.

"Could you dispose of the test drug, please?" he asked, rising from his seat, the young Dr. Brinner slid his glasses up his nose. He had a handsome face, with peircing blue eyes and short black hair. He had managed to get an assistant from a high school program for young ambitious folks, and was pleased with his talent.

He stretched a bit, smoothing out his clothes. "I'll be trusting you to lock up tonight. And remember to pour them into the disposal sink. The others lead into the water supply." he said, walking towards the doors. "Can you handle that?"

Justin Garrison bit his lip as he stood there, running a hand through his light brown hair as his emerald eyes examined his surroundings. It had all seemed like a dream come true, when Dr. Brinner had chosen him to be his assistant, and help with his studies on inhibiting crowd anxiety as well as several other problems. The doctor was currently studying the latest drug they tested, coming to the conclusion that it was still too strong for the general public. It then fell on Justin to dispose of the drug, which he was more than happy to do, as well as lock up for the night.

"Of course, doctor, I can definitely handle that," he voiced, smiling as he waited for the doctor to leave. Obeying his orders, Justin carefully handled the test drug as he brought it to the disposal sink - or, what he remembered as such. Justin knew how much was at stake if he disposed of it in one of the water supply sinks, and he definitely remembered when Dr. Brinner had given him a tour of the lab. So, he poured the drug down the sink he stood in front of, his mind sated with the fact that he had succeeded, no matter how false that fact was. After all was said and done, he placed the beaker back where it belonged, sighing triumphantly to himself.

Of course he had poured it into the general use sink. It was, admittedly, a bad design decision. The water headed towards the town's water supply, inundating it. Even distilled as it was, it would still be able to affect people in as short a time as a few hours. Time passed, and no one was the wiser. The lights in the lb went out...

And Brinner sighed as he returned, opening it with a key card. Yawning wide, he turned on the lights of the building, looking over the various deices. The kid was due any minute...

Justin returned to the lab the next day, refreshed and ready for the day ahead of him. A big smile graced his features as he took in the sight of the doctor. "Hey doc, how are you today?" he questioned nonchalantly, removing his messenger bag from his shoulder and placing it in a safe place. There were two water bottles in his bag which he had filled up from his tap at home that morning, and he took one out before offering it to Dr. Brinner. "Are you thirsty, doc? I brought these from home, but I wasn't sure if you'd want one so I packed two," he voiced, smiling. The doctor could have just as easily brought his own bottled water, so he might not have needed Justin's, but Justin found that it was always better to think of others and be polite.

"Sure." he said, remembering having had a long shower and a long drink of water before coming by. "Today's not doing much. We'll be starting a new culture for the next round of drugs." he said, removing his lab coat. Wow, that felt good... "So we won't be needing these for the moment." he said. "Please start the time-lapse camera and the culture." he said, taking some notes for this batch.

Taking a sip of his own water bottle, Justin did as he was told, removing his lab coat - which subsequently made him shiver, despite the fact that it wasn't even cold in the lab - and moving to start up both the time-lapse camera and culture. "Say cheese," Justin said jokingly, letting out a little giggle before covering it up with a clearing of his throat. Where did that come from? "I mean... good to go, sir."

"Good to hear." he said. In the back of his head, he knew something was up as he pulled off his shirt, revealing strong, muscular arms and a tight white undershirt. "Must've shrunk in the wash." he said, looking at his assistant. "What about yours?" he asked, walking past him to look over the cultures.

Justin watched as Dr. Brinner took off his shirt, an unsettling feeling erupting in the pit of his stomach. As the doctor spoke once again, Justin had to blink his eyes to remove him from his train of thought, allowing him to focus on the words that were coming out of the other man's mouth. "Now that you mention it..." he says, pulling his shirt off as well. The only problem was that he didn't have an undershirt like the doctor, so he stood there bare-chested without a care in the world. "That feels so much better," he found himself saying, stretching his arms up in order to relieve some of the tension that seemed to reside in his body.

He smiled, tapping the glass containment. "Excellent. This batch will probably be just right." he said, peeling off the undershirt. "It's funny, I don't remember undressing feeling this good." he remarked, raising an eyebrow as he kicked off his shoes, a thrill running through his body as he slipped off his socks.

"Perfect," Justin began, "I can definitely see you receiving a Nobel Prize for this." He grinned over at the doctor as he removed his own shoes and socks. Biting his lip against the sensations he was feeling, he hissed in a breath. "I don't really understand it, but I'm not going to question it," Justin said, his grin growing as he wiggled his eyebrows at the doctor.

He laughed. "Go on, then." he said, unzipping his pants, letting them fall away as he walked around to check on various parts of the lab. He wore simple black boxer-briefs, with a rather sizable bulge.

Justin nodded, obeying the doctor as he unbuttoned his own pants, slipping them off and placing his discarded clothes with his messenger bag. He wore navy blue briefs which fit a little too tight against his body, his slight bulge framing nicely against the fabric. "What else do you need me to do?" he asked Dr. Brinner, still feeling slightly confined in just his briefs.

The doctor thought for a moment. "I'd like you to start the automated emails for test subjects." he said, frowning. "Justin, where did you dispose of the last batch?" he asked, arcing an eyebrow.

"Yes doctor," he replied, moving to the lab computer to send off the automated emails. When he was asked where he disposed of the last batch, his ears perked up, and he pointed to the sink where he had disposed of it - the sink that he believed was the proper disposal sink. Scratching his head afterward, he offered a sheepish smile to the doctor as he continued on the computer.

Oddly, learning that wasn't much of a shock. Or rather... he found he just didn't care anymore. Huh. He rose from the seat, stretching. Mmmph. So stuffy. Rrrgh... he didn't need... did he? No. No, he didn't need his boxers. It was such a relief to know. He slid them down his legs, reealing his manhood, relaxing as he kicked them aside.

"Wonder why we wore them at all."

Standing up after sending the automated emails, he absentmindedly licked his lips as he watched Dr. Brinner remove his boxer briefs, following suit with his own briefs. It felt so freeing to be away from all that constricting clothing, and he felt so relieved to be standing there, completely naked in front of the doctor, taking in the sight of the other man's body. "They're just nuisances. We can work much better without them," he mentioned, his lips curving up into a soft smile.

"You're right." he said, walking over to the supply cabinet. "We don't really need them at all." he picked up his boxers, and tore into them, smiling as he turned them into confetti. "You want to try this, Justin? It's rather fun."

Justin raised his eyebrow, picking up his briefs and mimicking the doctor's movements, laughing as he did so. "You're right, it is fun," he commented, reviewing the mess he was previously making on the floor. It didn't exactly click in his brain that Dr. Brinner would usually be pretty pissed about something as juvenile as tearing up underwear to make homemade confetti. "I guess we're going commando today," he added, chuckling and smiling at the doctor.

He grinned, picking up his shirt. "This is too small to wear anyway." he said, snipping into it, steady, deliberate cuts. "And yes, I suppose I will. Though to be honest, I'd rather go without." he said, as he cut off the sleeves, then into the shoulders of the shirt.

Justin giggled. "You'd rather walk around outside naked? You're very daring," he complimented the doctor, smirking over to him as he emulated the older man. He felt it inside him that he should always be doing what the other man did. It made him feel more connected to the doctor, and it was that connection that would get him in better standings with the man.

"Well, there's no laws against it, anymore." he said, grinning. "Why don't you go ahead and finish with your wardrobe? I want to watch you."

Justin chuckled as he picked up his pants, working his way through them under Dr. Brinner's gaze. Trying to put on somewhat of a show, he slowed down his pace and licked his lips as he thoroughly sliced up the garment to his heart's content.

He grinned as the pieces fell away. "Very nice." he murmured. "You are a very good looking young man. You should share it with the world. In fact... why don't we do this every time you come by?" he asked quietly.

Justin smirked before it turned into another giggle. "Because then I'd have no more clothes left to wear," he answered before stepping closer to the doctor, "but, thank you for the compliment, doctor. You're very easy on the eyes yourself."

"That would not be so terrible." he said with a smile. "I think... Yes. It might be interesting to introduce others to this... without asking them. Carry the scissors to school, snip a few garments. Gauge reactions." he said quietly. "And thank you.:

Back
Top Bottom