Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout: A Post Nuclear 'Forum' Roleplay!

xMILENKOx

Supernova
Fallout: A Post Nuclear 'Forum' Roleplay!

vault-boy2.jpg

"War Never Changes..."

Introduction:
I am looking for other fans of the Fallout video game series to do either one on one or group roleplays with based around th Fallout Series. I am a massive fan of the series and would love to use blue moon as a outlet for some ideas of mine that are unfortunatly in any of the video games.

I have played/own the following of the series:
- Fallout (PC)
- Fallout 2 (PC)
- Fallout Tactics (PC)
- Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
- Fallout: New Vagas (Xbox 360)

I roleplay in Forums and in Private Messages and ocasionally on MSN, though I much prefer to keep my roleplaying in Threads or PMs.

fallout-3-12.jpg

Races & Factions:
From the games listed above I would like to include the following races & factions in any Fallout roleplays:
> Race:
- Human.
- Ghoul.
- Super Mutant.
- Cyborg.
- Abomination.
> Factions:
- The Brotherhood of Steel.
- The Enclave.
- Brotherhood Outcasts.
- New Californian Republic.
- Ceaser's Legion.
- Vault Dwellers.
- Tribals.
- Talon Company.
- Crimson Caravan.
- Gun Runners.
- Slaver's Guild.
- Regulators.
- Beastlords.
- Nightkin.
- Raiders.

fallout3.jpg

Ideas/Pairing ect:
> Ideas:
- A squad of BOS Initiates/Knights/Paladins or NCR Troops sent behind enemy lines.
- Vault Dwellers leaving their vault for the first time.

> Pairings:
- BOS Paladin x Initiate/New Recruit/Pilot/Support Officer.
- Raider/Legionare x Raider/Slave/Civillian.
- Caravan Guard x Traveling Merchant.

Any of your own ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

vaultboy.jpg

For long time I had a craving to play a female soldier of the Enclave/Brotherhood Outcasts and I'd be more then happy to play such character.

I am crazy about this idea... for what its worth. I did a 1x1 Raider RP that got pretty interesting and could definitely use some more.

Yeah -- I'd be up for taking on the role of a Brotherhood [Outcast] member if it went in that direction.

The problem is that xMilenkox is offline for 4 days now. But hey, we can organize it ourselves if necessary!

Sorry for my absence Ive been very busy finishing university work before christmas. It is nice to see so much interest! :)

In whatever may happen, I'm interested in playing a Wastelander/former either BoS, or NCR. Or just a crazy mercenary. :p

I have been looking for a fallout rp for the past few weeks. I have just started playing fallout 3 and fallout two. So i am very interested in doing a fallout rp.

Sorry for my absence once again, as my Christmas and New Year have been very busy!

So now Iam back and ready to rock n' roll with some fallout roleplays! :)

I once had a roleplay with a squadron of Brotherhood soldiers. It was too brief based on the lack of commitment of those who joined. There is a fun possibility of involving a rookie band of raiders to form a new fearsome group. With all the fun concepts one can come up with, the ideas are limitless.

FYI: For clarify Fallout 3 and New Vegas is for the PS3 and PC as well.

Back
Top Bottom