Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl raped by animals - Jump in anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

april1angel

Meteorite
Basically, this girl, April (me) is convinced to try some different sex games by her boyfriend. He convinces her to go out in the woods with him and he brings with a large platform. It's wide enough that her legs can be spread on it and it's a lot longer than her body so someone(or something) can climb on it, about 3foot high. He places the platform on the ground and has her remove all her clothing, then he has her get on all fours and her ties down her wrists and knees so she can't move. He tell her he's going to come back and pretend he's a dog, fucking her doggie-style, but once he walks away he leaves. April is now naked in the woods with a bunch of horny animals closing in on her, and her boyfriend set up cameras so he could watch what happens...

So, basically anyone can join at any time. Pick an animal, preferably a larger one such as a wolf or horse, and go for it! Her position is the same as in the picture but with chains holding her in place.

***REALISTIC ANIMALS ONLY***

<snipped by darkangel76> IMAGE VIOLATES RULE #1!

my male wolf
Shadow scar could small a female human in the area and when he got close he saw her in the nude and in the position to be taken. He got all horny and knew just standing there and watching was not good Enoch for him. So he walks over to her and gets behind her and starts rubbing her clit with his nose and licks her pussy.

[Until Bios are posted in the CORRECT LOCATION this thread is locked - if the bios are not posted this thread will be deleted after one week.]

I. You agree to obey the rules and laws of the United States while within these forums. This includes, but is not limited to, advocating illegal behavior, posting photographs or videos of bestiality, and making threats.

Your anime-style bestiality pic is 'snipped'. Do not post such pics anywhere on site. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom