Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shake Me Up Real Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillx

Meteorite
ooc: Now, this may be a little confusing. (may not be i'm not sure) But if you have any questions. feel free to ask. Btw, feel free to join afterall its open roleplay. Btw, This will probably be for more yaoi orientated people.
I'm not asking for Novella, or even a ton of paragraphs. So long as you tried. x3.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets he casually slid out of the university doors, He was a just under six feet and a little gaunt for his age. Though the uniform still clung to his seemingly fragile chest it fit well, partially because is took care to tuck in all the loose edges. He undid his blazer exposing the white undershirt that clung to him. loosening his tie before he slid the azure colored headphones that had nestled in his messy raven hair off and stuffed them in his backpack. One of the girls that had had his eye on him came over to him, her friends not far behind. "Misaki! I was wondering if you'd like to get drinks in an hour or so." Looking up from his messenger bag his pale saphire eyes looked her over a second. "Sure..I suposse it couldn't hurt." he offered a fake smile to seal the deal.

The club she'd chosen was loud, the boisterous crowd seemingly doing more sexual things than dancing at all. She sat at the bar, patting the seat next to her. "So Misaki, you're on the baseball team aren't you?" She was wearing a slender black dress, hugging her hourglass form. "Uhh, Yeah. I am." he smiled, but despite how hard he tried he couldn't convince himself that this was right. "I need to go to the restroom a moment" he said, almost gasping as he jumped from his seat and weaved through the crowd. "Get ahold of yourself." he said to himself as he checked his phone, no reply. Then again he'd never met anyone like himself before..and he never talked to girls. He stared at himself in the mirror, before he pressured himself to step out and brave the girl waiting for him.

The date seemed to go well although he couldn't help but steal glances at the other males dancing, He could feel himself getting warmer as he watched them. Muscular, grinding other girls. wishing that it where him. "You wanna get out of here?" her voice broke the roar in his head. "Please?" he said, unbuttoning another button in his shirt to attempt to release some of the heat. Silently, they walked back to her appartment making small conversation although he couldn't help but think of what he'd rather be doing. "Tonight was wonderfull." she said, embracing him in a warm hug. "Yeah, it was fun." wrapping his arms around her in return he couldn't help but feel so awkward. "care to come in?" she said, leading him to the door. Silently he allowed her to pull him inside, shutting the door.

"What are you doing?" he thought to himself as she took off her heals and walked into the hallway. "Why are you here!" she came back, with a glass of wine for them both. "Care to sit down on the couch?" They drank together, in silence at first untill she spoke again.

"Misaki I really like you."
He bearly drank any of the dark wine in his glass. "I like you too." She sat on his lap, placing her hands on his shoulders. She leaned forward and placed her soft lips on his.

"You have to get out of here." he paniced.
"I have to go!" he said, taking her from her lap and hurrying down the hall. "Misaki I'm sorry!" she yelled for him, though he was already out the door. "What was that?" he said to himself, rubbing his lips with his sleeve. He could taste her still, and it wasn't right. Still rather shaken up, he realised he was lost.

'Yea I'm just leaving now' Mikey said in to his mobile 'I'll be 30 minutes max'
'Okay See you soon'

Mikey hang up the phone and shoved it in his jacket. He really didnt feel up to the house party he had been invited to. Just full of the same old drunken people, but a promise was a promise.

Looking in the mirror Mikey looked at his reflection . His piercing blue eyes stared back at him, his blonde messy hair and the black shirt that showed of his toned body. He was the typical looking jock but that just wasnt him, he didnt know who he was.

Messing up his hair, Mikey checked his phone and saw a message from Isabella.

Hurry!!! I'm wearing that thing you like :p. Love you Baby. Izzy xxxxx

If only you knew, Mikey thought to himself. He hated the pretendence and fakeness of it all. He couldnt keep it up anymore,he knew it would slowly kill him if he did. But would he be able to stand the taunts when people found out. Mikey didnt know what was worse. Living a lie or the humiliation.

Mikey looked at the time 10.36 pm, arg I'm miss the train. Grabbing his keys he rushed out his apartment, slamming the door behind him. He run down the hall and straight in to a tall raven hair guy.

'Oh god, Sorry i should of looked where ii was going' Mikey apolognised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom