Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

"Huh?" Dante sounded out when he heard her ask him if he wanted a push. "Nah, I'm alright. Besides, I feel pretty good like I am." He answered with a reassuring smile on his face as well as a bit of a chuckle escaping him even as he saw Kelly come around his back.

"Awww, come on McPhadden. Live a little." She gave him a little push, partially just because she wanted to touch him. Then she got back into her own little swing and got herself going. Something about swings made her feel like she could fly. That must have been the reason she liked them so much. chuckling, she would go higher and higher until she was pretty much just coasting as she want back and forth. "So, that's your favorite thing about parks?" she asked, looking over at him.

Dante gave a bit of a surprised sound when he felt her give him a push while he was on the swing before he then decided to follow through it all, pumping and then kicking out his legs until he was starting to swing at a good strong speed. "Yeah, you're right about that!" He said to her as swung past her a few times.

"My favorite part about parks?" He asked. "The fact that I can do some crazy stuff like this!" He answered as he kept on swinging hard enough to an increased velocity and height until he then launched himself out of the seat some several feet in the air before coming down onto his feet with a grunt before turning back around to look at her with a grin.

She was just swinging a little as he started to really go at it. It was good to see him enjoying himself, even if he had needed a little push. Kelly watched as he picked up speed and shook the set a little before he launched out of the seat and landed with a decent amount of grace. She smiled and clapped for him, noting the way he grinned. "Woooooow." It was more of a teasing compliment, but she was genuinely impressed.

Kelly smiled and stopped her swing getting up to walk over to him. "Good job," she said, looking up at him. Without her heels, she was a little shorter than him. It didn't bother her at all, but she felt a little less intimidating now. That, she decided, was probably a good thing. She wasn't really interested in fighting with him.

Dante simply shrugged his shoulder at Kelly when she eventually got out of the swing next and then meandered over to him. He felt as though it wasn't much, see as how nearly all of the playground kids did this sort of thing, too. But the fact that he had made an impression on her really stood out in his own mind. He would then dust his hands off with a nonchalant smile on his face as if to say that it was hardly any big deal before he put them into his pockets with the same smile on his face.

"Bah, that's nothing." Dante answered with a little laugh. "Though I seem to recall nearly breaking my ass when I felt on it doing that same thing years ago." He recalled as he looked upward for a moment in thought.

She nodded in understanding. "Yeah, it's not the jumping part that's hard. It's always the landing." Kelly smiled and nudged him a little with a smile on her face. "What else do you like about parks?" she asked, looking up at him. She liked the swings the best, but there was always the merry-go-round. And she saw one not far off. "Wanna spin around?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah, that's true." Dante answered with a nod of his head as he heard Kelly ask him about what else he liked about parks. To be honest, he didn't really know much more other than the fact that he could act like an outright lunatic on the swings, but then again, there might have been more to it than that if he was asked about it enough times. Soon enough, Dante lifted a hand up to his chin and itched at it a few times before his expression took on a more thoughtful look before he gave a shrug of his shoulders and a shake of his head a little while later before he turned to her with his reply. "Not really sure about that, Kelly." He answered before watching her go over to the merry go round and then ask him if wanted to go spin on it.

Another shrug and a smile would come upon his face before he gave his reply to her there. "Yeah, I don't see why not. Just make sure you don't spin us around too fast, y'know? Wouldn't wanna see either of us puke on this thing." Dante answered with a chuckle before he then joined her over on the merry go round and sat in it for a moment idly.

She laughed as he sat down. Glad that he was going along with it, she got up to push the two of them. "You have the next go for spinning," she said, grabbing one of the bars as she started to push. In no time she was picking up momentum, the circular platform spinning faster as she ran in a circle. In a feat of cat-like grace, the sexy bounty-head jumped back onto the speeding contraption, holding on for dear life, laughing as she looked at Dante. "I love it."

"Alright, but again, just so we're clear about this," Dante began with a bit of a chuckle escaping him. "Not too fast so the other guy doesn't lose his or her lunch, got it?" He answered back with a grin of his own as his hands went to grasp onto the bars as he began to feel the contraption start to move. Soon enough, he would begin to feel the merry go round spin faster and faster still, provoking a bit of a panicked wail to escape him as he sat there. Soon enough though, he caught a glimpse of Kelly bounding up onto the merry go round alongside him as the thing continued to go round and round and round as it continued to spin with the two of them on board, laughing the whole time.

After a few moments of the world becoming a blur of colors and noises, the merry-go-round slowed down and she chuckled, crawling over to the middle, closer to him. "So, still feeling okay?" she asked as the contraption came to a stop. Her hair was a little wind blown, but she pushed it out of her face with ease and smiled as she let herself calm down from that dizzy feeling she got from this little ride.

Once he began to feel that the merry go round was coming to a slow but eventual stop, Dante was still laughing a bit despite he was feeling a tad bit dizzy from the the way the thing was rotating around and around like it was before slowly flopping down onto his back, looking up to Kelly as he saw her come closer to him. "Yeah, I'm alright." He answered with a grin on his face. "How about yourself, huh? You holding up alright or are you gonna puke?" He teased her.

"Psh. I rarely get motion sickness. And I am actually doing better because I think I had less on my plate than you did." She chuckled and flopped down next to him, turning onto her side as she got her equilibrium back. "Mmmm, your turn to spin us around," she said, resting there as she watched him. "I'm glad you're doing well after all, though."

"Heh." Dante answered with the same smile on his face as he kept his eyes on Kelly as he watched her flop down next to him before he eventually sat up onto his rear again and smirked at her a bit. "Alright, alright. Just let me get up off of this thing and I'll get us going." He said as he then maneuvered himself off of the merry go round and then grasped at the bars before beginning to start running around and around quickly, sending Kelly around at the same - if not faster - speeds before displaying the same cat-like agility and grace to the hop back onto it right beside her as it spun.

She clung to the bars as he began to spin her, grinning as he gracefully jumped in right next to her. Laughing, she had a blast as the two of them whirled around on the playground equipment. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they lost momentum and started to slow down. She chuckled and leaned back into him, feeling a little dizzy as she caught her breath from her occasional screaming and laughter as they came to a stop.

"Good push," she said with a chuckle, looking up at him from his shoulder. She was still a little light-headed, so she just stayed there for the moment. He could move her if he really wanted or needed, but she was dizzy and he was there. And handsome.

As the two of them went around and around, Dante could help but laugh the entire time he was on it, feeling the revolutions push and pull at his body as he laid there right next to her as the two went around and around in rapid circles before he began to notice that the two were beginning to slow down to an eventual halt. The whole time this was going on, however, Dante made no move to push her back from him. Much rather, he felt as though he was completely at ease with her right where she was net to him. Not to mention she was one hell of a beautiful woman, too. One could guess that somewhere, within the back of his mind, Dante actually felt as though he was once again back in his childhood days, before reality stripped him of everything straight down to the bone, leaving him nothing more than an empty shell. Perhaps being right there with her seemed to change all of that.

Kelly smiled at him a moment more as she calmed down before she sat up again and turned around to face him. "So, one more or shall we go on another adventure to the costume shop?" she teased, her eyes still a bit wild from their fun. She leaned close to him, not thinking too much of her vicinity to him. It felt nice to be so close though. It was more fun than she'd had in a long time. Hopefully he was enjoying himself too.

Dante didn't seem to mind that fact that she had leaned in a little more closely to him but when he eventually locked eyes with her as he then sat up also, seeing the wildness that was in her eyes from all of their fun. To be perfectly honest, he hadn't had this much fun in quite some time as illustrated by the big grin forming on his face before looking straight ahead to nothing in particular with the same smile on his face as he began to think about their next move. "I dunno," Dante answered with another little laugh. "What do you feel like doing?" He added as he turned his head back over to her, smirking at her now.

What she felt like doing was pouncing on him and finding out just how that sexy grin felt against her. But she decided to keep herself in check. After all, good things came to those who waited. So she smiled and got down from the merry-go-round. "Okay, one last spin around. We'll both push this time and then jump in. Then we'll go on our way to the costume shop." She smiled and smiled at him. "You up for it? Stomach still okay?"

"Oh, so you really wanna go for the gusto, huh?" Dante asked her with a bit of a grin forming on his face as he then arched an eyebrow at her as well before hopping off of the merry go round and then turned so that this back was facing her and his hands were grabbing onto the rails once more. "And hey, don't worry about me, kid. Last I checked, I'm still doing alright." He answered as he looked back to her and knelt down a bit as he readied himself to start pushing.

"On my count of three, we start running as hard and as fast as we can before the both of us jump in and hope for the best!" Dante said with a bit of a louder laugh escaping him now.

"Sounds great to me," She said with a little wink. That said, she grabbed onto the bars she wanted and then started to push with him. "Fair enough, Slick. Let's do it." And as they worked together, she had even more fun trying to keep up. When it was time to get in, she yelled, "Now!" And then the mysterious girl made her leap into the contraption and held the bars for dear life as they practically flew.

"Great!" Dante answered with a smile and a grin on his face as he then began to prepare himself physically and mentally for what was about to take place between the two of them. After taking in a few breaths, he then spoke this command.

"One, two, three - PUSH!!!" Dante shouted out as he then began to run as hard and as fast as he could manage, going round and round until they were both spinning the thing around at a pretty damn good clip. Once he was at the optimum speed, Dante would then leap into the merry go round with her, grabbing onto the same rail she did as the two went around and around for what seemed to be an eternity now, laughing loudly the whole time.

Peals of laughter could be heard echoing through the park as Kelly and Dante twirled about on the merry-go-round. When they finally stopped moving, she continued to laugh, catching her breath as she lay back. Rather than the cool metal, she was met with Dante's warm body again. She smiled, though part of that was probably from the laughing she was still doing. After a few moments, she was calm again, just resting in the sunlight of a brisk day with him.

"That was fun," she said, slowly getting up with the help of a bar. Kelly brushed herself off and stretched a bit before offering him a hand to get up as well. "Well then. Shall we start on an adventure?"

As the merry go round continued to spin, Dante couldn't help but feel as though he was at least 15 years younger again, just having the time of his life as he once did seemingly ages ago as indicated by Dante giving out wild laughter as he hung onto the same bars Kelly did and even offered a wild grin just as well. After some time, the merry go round would eventually come to an eventual stop and once it did, Dante flopped onto his back, looking up at the partly cloud skies above them before feeling Kelly lay down on him. At that point, Dante made no move to push her off, but rather, he simply welcomed this even as he brought a hand up to rest it on Kelly stomach and just left it there for a little while before feeling Kelly move and eventually get up by using one of the rails to get up and off of the contraption.

"That, it was." Dante answered as he eventually stood up next and scooted himself off of the merry go round next with a smile on his face then dusted himself off before looking at her with a smile on his face. "But yeah, what's next on the agenda?" He spoke with a bit of a tease to her.

His hand on her stomach felt nice, and it was a little bit of a shame that she wasn't still in his grasp. Perhaps last night he had gathered her up? Or maybe it was something that had happened by chance with her moving and him doing the same. Who knew? Either way, she would learn to enjoy it from now on. As he followed her she waited for him to dust off before she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Well, all the slides are tube slides, so those are no fun, and that's about the end of the playground equipment for this park. Let's head off to get that apron you're so fond of," she teased, turning toward the sidewalk, though her eyes stayed on him.

When Dante felt Kelly take a hold of his hand and then give it a squeeze, Dante glanced down to it and arched a brow at her hand for a moment before looking back up to Kelly and smiled at at her. Following her playful tone, Dante would then lightly tug Kelly into his arm then curled the other one around her in the form of a light hug. "Yeah. Let's go." Dante answered as he began to walk with her.

Back
Top Bottom