Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

At the feeling of her breasts being pressing into his chest along with her massaging hands, Dante's eyes slid closed as he received Kelly's kiss still prior to emitting a moan of his own, the sound cascading with her own. In response to her tantalizing touches, his hands slid up to the sides of those large and soft mounds of hers, grasping them firmly and gave them a moderate squeeze for a moment then let one hand travel down nice and slowly to her hip then towards the inside of her thighs, thinking to to himself that he'd rather start her motor up and see what she can really do.

She groaned into his lips, enjoying his hands on her, no matter where he touched her. As his hand slid down between her legs she gasped softly. Naughty thing, wasn't he? Grinning, her hands ran up and down his sides until she broke their lip lock, panting softly. "Mmm, looks like we can't just passively drop off to sleep after all," she said with a grin. His naked body was tempting in so many ways. She let her hands travel all over his torso as she kissed his neck, just trying to get him as excited as she was.

(Gah. Sorry about the delay.)

Right after their lips had eventually released from the other's, Dante gave Kelly a little but slightly mischievous smile to her in response to her words, chuckling lightly afterwards as he felt those hands continue to trail up and down his frame ever so extravagantly. Just the way her sultry voice and the feel of her nude body this close to his own was just so tempting, that he was nearly had the gumption to just flip back on top of her and keep her under him for however long it would take. But at the same time, Dante was also intending on keeping his word to rile Kelly up through just the use of his hands, despite it was getting increasingly difficult to keep that in check.

"Hmm~ You may have a valid point there... It seems as though we're going to have to use a more... hands-on... approach. Wouldn't you agree?" Dante answered with the same cheeky grin of his before aiming a wink at her.

((Aww, it's okay))

Kelly smiled as he came back with his own witty retort, his hands keeping her excited and simultaneously frustrated. Her own traveled delicately over his collarbone and down his chest toward his abs, her body so close to his. "I always did learn through doing," she teased, enjoying their back-and-forth and the utter cheesiness of his wink. Somehow it still managed to be sexy, and she had to give him credit for pulling it off.

If he could grin anymore than he already was as of currently from that little tease of hers, Dante's smile would end up on both sides of the world right about now, combined with the feeling of her hands traveling down his shoulder on down towards his abdomen all while keeping her busty frame ever so close to his own. "Well, when you put it like that, I can let you do a little learning if you like. Besides, I've learned quite a bit about you a few times previously. That's fair, is it not?" He answered with a tease of his own while he took the hand that was down at her thighs and swept it upwards, trailing it ever so easily along the small of her back upward then back down at that same pace.

Kelly chuckled and nodded, groaning softly as he teased her with his hands. Someone had to teach him a lesson. Her hands trailed down further to his pelvis, her hands gently running over the sensitive skin there, and slowly moving to his inner thighs to play for a bit. Giving him a taste of his own medicine would help him see just how much he was teasing her, and just how sensitive he was down there. Not to mention the fact that she would be delighted to see him lost in pleasure again. His expressions were things to treasure in her eyes. Besides, it wasn't every day a man like Dante fell into her life.

A gentle hiss of air was let out through his teeth as he felt her hands beginning to toy at his pelvic area and thighs for a little while, but when Kelly began to to touch him there, Dante emitted a slight moan of pleasure towards her in response to her touches, smiling at her ever so pleasantly before it turned into a playful smirk. Honestly, he began to think as he kept his eyes on her while his hands continued to massage at her back. Where had this woman been all his life? It was a good question, one that he constantly asked himself this in his own mind repeatedly the longer this went on.

Kelly had taken her time with his thighs, his sensitive skin, before she'd moved on to his erection. She stroked him gently, exploring all the different ways she could touch him there to see just how much of a reaction each one got. She wanted to find his favorite and help him enjoy that. Groaning softly as his fingers continued to please her, she was rewarded with a satisfied smile and a moan that told her that her hard work was paying off.

She kissed his neck and, gently nipped at it now and again, enjoying the feel of his skin against hers, his taste, and the thrill of knowing that she could make him feel good even while he did the same for her.

Even though she was taking her time with her touches on his skin and his thighs, the fact that it still sent a little charge of electricity up through his spine was still a blissful feeling, especially when that same charged ran up his erection. That was what the real kicker was which in turn caused him to elicit another hiss of pleasure when he felt her fingers curl around his thick rack of skin and began to stroke him ever so gently. This gentle touch of hers caused his prick to flinch a little in response for a moment before a little clear pebble of precum formed right at the tip mainly due to the excitement her touch brought forth at one point.

When he felt her kiss at his neck, Dante leaned his head back and gave a smile before letting his eyes close prior to shivering a little in response to her nip before he let out a soft breath through his lips.

Lord, how she loved knowing that she was the reason his body was so relaxed, and yet so tense. Knowing that her lips and a soft touch could give him this kind of pleasure was just such a nice bonus. Her soft lips continued to kiss and nip at his neck while her hand worked his shaft gently and with just enough range to make every part of him feel good. She kept it light though, since her own thoughts were fogged with how he was making her moan and curl into him just a bit. He certainly knew how to play with her.

After a few moments, she pulled back just a little, looking him in the eye. "Mmmm, getting close...seems like a shame for you to not finish inside me," she said, watching him with a playful smirk of her own.

This was indeed true, since Dante's skin was still rather tingly from their previous activities before, but even with Kelly's hand working him ever so gently continued to send little jolts up and and down his body. If he didn't know any better, Dante swore that Kelly was looking to drive him crazy with lust. She certainly knew how to hit all of his sweet spots.

After a bit, Dante felt her pull back before he turned his eyes to her with a little grin on his face. "Well when you put it like that, I could finish inside of you, but that would mean I'd have to move us around." He answered before noting how she curled into him slightly. "To be honest, I'd hate to move you around when you're this close to me." He added in a gentle tone of voice as he then lifted a hand up to then gingerly brush his fingertips across the side of her breast in an ever so gentle manner.

Kelly grinned as he told her he would have to move her. She didn't mind, but when he told her he didn't want to with her like this she could only smile. "Such a sweet guy. How'd I ever get so lucky?" She teased him a little and kissed his lips softly. "Mmmm, we'll be together again soon enough and you can be just as close as you want."

"Consider it luck of the draw." Dante answered with a smirk as he welcomed her lips on his own for just that moment prior to returning one to her own. "But you do have a point. We'll be all nice and close... Maybe a little slick, but yeah." He added with a teasing snicker.

She chuckled and unwrapped herself from around him carefully, kissing him again. Damn if he didn't just have a way with words. Chuckling, Kelly slowly moved so that she was hovering above him just a little, he could flip her over if he wanted. That was just fine with her.

After receiving her next kiss, Dante grinned up to her as he watched her uncurl her busty frame from him for the moment before watching her position herself around so that she was hovering above him. Judging from the intent behind this, it was inviting him to flip her over if he so wanted to, but just looking at her from above was just spellbinding. But then a little bit of the control freak came out of him, demanding that he just flip her over and keep her pinned down under him. A smirk was on his face for the moment when he brought his hands up to her hips and gripped them faintly for a moment as he spoke.

"You know, I think I like the view from here." He answered before he sat up enough to place another kiss of his own in return to Kelly, grinning afterward.

She smiled back at him and watched his face as he moved as well. Dante seemed to like what he saw, and frankly, she liked the view she had, too. He surprised her when he put his hands on her hips but then just sat up a little more and kissed her. Instantly, he won points with her. He definitely had a way with her. Grinning, she kissed him again softly, pulling only a whisper away to say, "I like mine, too. Telling me you wanna stay there?"

Her voice was soft and just a little teasing. Honestly, on top or on bottom was fine with her and she was pretty much game for whatever he suggested.

A little chuckle was Dante's response as he heard her words as he gently rubbed at her hips. "I think I will. For now, of course. Besides, I know full well for a fact that you won't be there long. Not if you keep on teasing me like you have been." He answered her with a bit of a mischievous grin on his face and even winked at her playfully before he moved one hand down to her rear then gave it a light swat.

His laugh never failed to make her smile, but it touched something inside her as well. Her pleasure continued as he murmured about how he would have her in his own time with confidence. Her lips took his in a playful kiss as his hand slid down her back to give her tight ass a smack. She only jumped a little since she'd been expecting something like it. In the meantime, she lowered herself to him a bit more, leaning a little to the side so she didn't crush him. Breaking the kiss, she let her soft hand slowly slide back down to his cock to stroke him again.

She kissed his neck and smiled, her leg wrapping around him again, "Mmm, well I'll have to keep at it then," she said with a little grin.

Dante would soon offer a grin of his own in response to her little jump after he gave her ass a smack, regardless of she had expected it or not. When he saw that she had lowered herself down to him once again, Dante noticed that she had now shifted to his side then glanced down to her hand when she moved her hand down to over his length, emitting a little hiss of pleasure when she began to stroke it slowly. Following this, Dante leaned his head back for a moment before he looked up at her when he felt her lips peck at his neck followed by a leg curling around his waist.

"Looks like it..." Dante answered in a hushed tone of voice as he would soon slither a hand down to her slit nice and slowly, eventually letting his fingers find her clit a short moment later and then began to toy with it with the tip of his middle finger slightly.

Kelly kept on kissing his neck, stroking him gently as he slid a hand down to her, letting his fingers do most of the talking. She shivered and groaned softly as he continued to play with her. Her lips kissed, sucked and nipped at him gently, wanting him to be the first to give in to the pleasure. She wanted to be responsible for the pleasure that caused him to lose control. Assuming, of course, either of them would last that long.

Dante's touch was slow and methodical at first, using only his wrist and fingertip for the slight movements for touching her clit ever so gently, but when he felt her lips being introduced onto his neck once again, he once again emitted another hiss pf pleasure in response. A similar one soon followed when he felt her had continue to stroke him ever so gently while his prick pitched a bit in her hand. It wasn't really much at first, but it was still a cordial reminder that he was still rather sensitive after their prior activities before. But now that he had his hands on her, he wondered in the back of his head if this would excite her to the point where she would just lose herself to the pleasure he would bring her in return.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes as his hands worked with a mind of their own. A mind that was, in her opinion, genius. Her body arched into his, pressing against him as she stroked him a little harder. As he twitched her her hand, she smiled into his neck, kissing across his throat, moving slowly to the other side of his neck. The sounds he made always made her smile, but the way his body itself responded to her made her ridiculously happy. "Mmm, how does it feel?" she moaned softly, sighing in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom