Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

She grinned as he teased her right back, exciting her for what was to come. dancing could wait. So could everything else. At his hinting that he would do more for her, her lips curled into a bright smile and she kissed him back, grinding against him. Her own eyes closed and she took a deep breath, just taking the moment. Kelly held his shoulders, kissing him breathless. "Mmmm, I'm glad I could give you some ideas then."

"I'm just glad you told me." Dante answered in a gentle tone of voice as he continued to lay there on top of Kelly, welcoming her lips to his own which would also make his eyes close before letting out a soft moan of his own, channeling the vibrations into her lips as a result.

As the kiss continued on, Dante would only continue to grind up against her crotch with slow but firm movements, hoping to excite her even further while also moving his hands down to her breasts again, massaging them deeply before pressing his fingers back onto her nipples where he gave them another but slightly harder pull but followed it up with twisting them from side to side.

The way he moved against her only spiked her adrenaline, and her lust. Already, she was even more excited than she thought she would be. And seeing how handsome he was with clothes had gotten her pretty damn excited. Smiling into the kiss, she purred softly, sighing in pleasure as they kissed, her body grinding against his while he played with her chest.

His attentions to her nipples were less gentle than before, but still tender, in a way. She smiled and moaned softly as he pulled and twisted them, her stiff pink buds perking up in response. He was good at being just rough enough. Pleased, she wrapped her leg around him again, her hands caressing his backside in its entirety. "Mmmm, screw the competition. I don't care who's better."

In some strange way, the way Kelly was grinding up against Dante was also provoking a response as well, sending a surge of bliss to his loins and causing his member to fidget and twitch in his underwear. Even with the way she was wrapping her leg around him along with her hands on his backside, he could tell that the tension was rising rather rapidly, if it wasn't already at a fever pitch by now. As he continued to be subjected to her grinding as well as her kiss from those bewitching lips of hers, Dante had to force himself - albeit begrudgingly - to pull back from the kiss just so he could at least get some air into his lungs, looking down at her with an open mouth smile of sorts.

"Competition?" Dante asked. "What competition?" He added in a humorous manner as his hands continued to massage those luscious mounds of flesh of hers, grasping them a little more firmly now. From there, Dante would then push one of her breasts up just enough for him to then flick his tongue out at those perked up pink nipples of hers a few times before gently catching it with his teeth and twist it around slowly in a way that wasn't intended to be harmful, but it was enough to show her that he was still going easy on her in one way as he continued to grind his hips against her own.

Sometimes, it was just so right to let go. And let go she did. With no remorse. Kissing him feverishly, she held him tight against her, loving the way it felt to have his warm skin against hers, to feel him pressed against every inch of her. Oh, yes. She was ready to let go. She very much doubted that this night would ever be reduced to just numbers like so much of her past. Oh no. Kelly would remember Dante.

When he pulled away for air, she smiled back, her slightly swollen lips grinning for him as well. Competition was obviously no longer an issue. His answer made her laugh. Sweet, even through the sexy. She moaned softly as he flicked his tongue over her nipples and fondled her. His teeth sent shivers down her spine. "Mmmm, I like this side of you."

After a moment, Dante would then let go of the nipple he held in his lips before smiling down to Kelly with a degree of enthusiasm that could only be rivaled by that of most teenagers. Then again, everything about this woman he was laying on top of was driving him to the point of insanity, especially with the way she was handling him and vice versa. At this point, it was pretty much a safe bet that it was time for him to really go wild on her and not let up until the both of them were ready to just rip off their only remaining bits of clothing and not stop until however long it would take for the both of them to be completely worn out.

"I got more planned for you." Dante answered with a grin as he released her nipple once more wrapping his lips around that perked up pink bud of hers, sucking on it with a little bit of roughness behind it before letting it go once more. "The question is, do you think you'll be able to handle it?" He asked, grinning at her still.

As his lips left her nipple she smiled back up at him, finding that particular feature to be infectious. Such a great smile...such a perfect mouth. And from the sounds of it, many devious ideas to go with it. She shivered and bowed up to him a bit as he sucked her nipple. It felt so good, and the added bonus of them pressing together even more intimately was the cherry on top of it all.

"Mmm, well, if I can't handle it, I can't think of a better way to go out," she teased. In all honesty, though, it was very much true. she smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Bring it on, Dante. Let's see how long we last, hm?"

Dante gave Kelly a little chuckle in reply to her words, smiling down at her still as she felt her body pressing up against his own. Somehow, every word that had been coming out of this woman's mouth was pure enjoyment, almost to the point where it was almost music to his ears. Of course, he had plenty more of those wicked ideas of his. In what order of execution he was going to put them together, one would wonder? Only he knew, he would say.

"You got it." Dante answered with a little chuckle before winking at her once more as he moved his hands back towards her breasts once more, mashing them together for a moment then leaned his head down to her barely touching nipples, flicking his tongue out at the small pink buds a few times before opening his mouth a little more widely before taking both of them into his teeth, biting them gently with his eyes closed.

Delighted at the way this was turning out, she pulled him closer. Her hands rubbed his back as she arched up. "Mmmm, God, I love the way you think." His lips sucked roughly at her nipples and she dug her nails in a little. "Mmmm, Dante...." she closed her eyes and her other leg wrapped around his waist.

Once he had both of her nipples occupied with his mouth, Dante continued to lavish her nipples with complete and total adoration for this woman that he was playing with so intimately while his eyes remained closed for the time being as his hands were now massaging those large and supple mounds of flesh, pressing and squeezing them together on occasion then opened one eye to look at her as he felt her other leg swinging up onto his waist. From there, Dante's hips would now begin to push into hers deeply, letting her get a good feel of his slowly hardening member that was developing in his underwear. From there, he then moved his hips back only to repeat this process in a continuous motion, moaning softly to her in reply.

She moaned softly, her breathing deeper now that he had her body caught up in rapture. His bed was soft but supportive and his next-to-naked body on top of hers was heavenly. He was driving her crazy with want and need, the lust inside of her building even higher. Squeezing him a little closer with her legs, she gasped and moaned as he did things that she wanted so badly. It has been far too long since she'd been touched like this. Savoring the moment was becoming much too difficult.

The hardness that she felt pressing against her was only fueling the flames of passion that were slowly burning up her patience. His hands knew exactly how to hold her, to caress and massage her. And his hips certainly knew what to do. It wouldn't be long before he had her exactly where he wanted her.

By now, Dante's bodily motions combined with the ever present heat that he could feel rising from Kelly's body and the sounds she was making was only adding further fuels to the flame that was slowly burning up inside of his body. His need for her was now set to blow past the roof and travel further skyward, for some reason Dante just had to remain in control of Kelly's body for just a little while longer, just enough for him to finally hear the words that he had been waiting so patiently to hear out of any woman, even if he had to keep up the foreplay with her just enough for him to hear it from her lips that she couldn't take it anymore.

Very easily, Dante relinquished his hands from her breasts again then took his mouth off of her nipples, allowing her supple mounds of flesh to drop back onto her chest once again, possibly feeling heavier upon her now than before, he figured. With that, Dante hid his face from her eyes by hiding it into her cleavage for a moment then ran his tongue up from there and slowly moved upward to about the connections that held her collarbones and breastbone together then turned his head to the right, moving his face up to her neck where he nipped at it a few times before kissing it once. With that, Dante moved his head back and reopened his eyes to about half mast as he gazed down to her.

Slowly, Dante moved his face in close enough to then lock lips with Kelly once again, kissing her with slowly increasing depth as he moved his hips towards hers again, giving them one really good push but held it there as he continued the kiss.

Surprised that he let go of her beasts, but not disappointed with the results, she moaned softly. As his tongue trailed up her body with those lips of his she thanked every major deity she knew of. His gentle nipping at her neck sent shivers down her spine and her whole body tingled. She felt light-headed as he kissed her lips, his hips bearing down on her in a way that wouldn't let her deny anything. She kissed him back with a passion, her legs squeezing him just a bit closer. When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she gently parted their lips and as she caught her breath, she begged for him.

"Please, Dante. I can't wait anymore. Take me," she kissed him again briefly and looked up into his eyes. "Please, don't make me wait anymore." He could have her any way he wanted her as long as she didn't have to wait anymore. The teasing was practically unbearable now.

It wouldn't be long for Dante to get the hint that he had been waiting ever so patiently for and when he finally heard those words coming from Kelly after receiving her kiss and even after he felt her legs squeezing at his hips a little more closely, Dante nodded his head once before smiling down to her gently before reaching his hands down to her panties, looking to slip them off of her if he wasn't held so closely to her enticing body. After a bit, Dante let out a soft chuckle before smiling again. "I would, but you got your legs wrapped around me pretty tightly, Kelly." He answered in a gentle voice. "Think you can get your legs off of me first so that I can get our only scraps of clothes off?" He asked in that same playful voice.

She chuckled and unwrapped herself from him reluctantly. She was all for getting naked, but she would miss his body while it happened. "Okay, but only if you promise I can put them back," she teased, lifting her hips a bit so he wouldn't have to struggle so much to get her panties off of her, and then resting back again once they were off. Her smooth body lay before him in its full glory, ready in so many ways.

"Provided if I feel like giving them back to you." Dante shot back with a tease of his own, grinning at Kelly rather openly as he felt her uncurl those vivacious looking legs of hers from his waist, allowing him a greater range of movement up and down her body. With that, Dante began to slowly lower himself down her body, pausing only when he got to those panties of hers, smiling a bit more naturally now as he brought his his hands up to the waistband and then pulled them down nice and evenly, first exposing her feminine mound to which he moved his head up a bit to place a kiss on at first before going back to finally exposing her slit to him when he pulled her panties completely down to her feet and eventually off.

"There we are..." Dante spoke as he then looked over to the nightstand beside the bed and then opened the drawer, placing the undergarment into it and then shut it before looking back to the now completely nude form of Kelly with a smile before crawling back on top of her, pressing his still clothed crotch to her own once again. "How does that feel now?" He asked with a smile.

She'd been talking about her legs before, but she liked his enthusiasm. Kelly had to admit: he just had a way with her. She shivered as he slid down her body and took off her panties, the kiss he gave her making her sigh in pleasure. When it was done, she chuckled as he tucked her panties away in his nightstand. "It feels better. But it would be even more wonderful if I could get those boxers off of you." She smiled and kissed him softly, pressing up against him. "Mmm, also, I feel much safer with my panties in your drawer," she teased, kissing him again, letting her hands go to his waist, gently tugging at the cloth that separated them.

When Kelly told him this, Dante just shook his head with a little laugh of his own, somehow just admiring the way this woman talked. Every word that came out of her mouth at this point was just pure gold, something that he wanted to keep all to himself and never share with anyone else. Sure, it might have made him a bit possessive about it, but who wouldn't be? At the feeling of her now bared body pressing up against him, Dante let out a soft sigh of bliss when she did this, smiling at her once again. "You know, I think you might be right about that, Kelly." He answered as he felt her tug at his only remaining scrap of clothing then slid off of her body slowly to then lay flat on his back but not before pulling her on top of him to gaze up at her.

At her tease, Dante once again shook his head with a smile aimed at her before sitting up to kiss her once more as his hands went up to grasp at those large mounds of flesh and massage them firmly. "Are you sure? How do you know I won't try to action them off for a high price?" He asked with a tease of his own, chuckling a bit.

Was that just a twinkle of possessiveness there? Nah, that couldn't be. She smiled and helped him out of his boxers, enjoying the view immensely once the offending piece of cloth was gone. "It's already better," she said, laughing as he slid off of her and pulled her on top of him. The way he looked at her was simply a bonus.

When he kissed her, she kissed back, sighing in pleasure while his hands massaged her breasts. "Mmmm....I don't think you'd get that great of a price," she said with a smile, kissing him again, letting him do as he pleased while she moved her hips against his. "But I don't think you'd sell them anyway. You like the conquest. Knowing that I'm all yours. Isn't that right?"

At this, she kissed his neck gently, slowly licking and sucking lightly at his skin. "Mmmm...you smell pretty good too, Dante."

Dante let out a chuckle at Kelly's little comment before getting her on top of him, his hands remaining where they were on her large mounds of flesh as they continued their ministrations. Come to think of it, the whole concept of her body being this close to his own did in fact make him a little bit possessive about it, but he wasn't going to tell her about it to her face. Besides, he'd much rather let her draw her own conclusions and go from there.

"Oh come on, a set of panties from a woman such as yourself? I'm certain there's one pencil-necked goofball who'd want to pay top dollar to add that to your collection. Only I'd sucker him out of it." Dante answered with a mischievous grin, his possessive side coming out again albeit a little more profoundly then tilted his head back as he felt her kiss and suck on his neck.

"Hmm..." Dante sighed out to her. "You too, Kelly. Lilacs, is that right?" He asked, wondering about the smell she had on currently.

She smiled at his come-back, chuckling as she rubbed his shoulders. "How dishonest of you. Can't say it doesn't turn me on though," she teased, winking down at him as she stole another kiss, moaning softly as his hands stayed at her breasts, massaging her. She moved her hips, feeling how hard he was before lifting herself a bit. "It's gardenia, actually. But the vanilla lotion might be throwing you off a bit," she said with a grin. "What about you?"

That said, the sexy vixen on top of him reached between them and made sure he was nice and hard before she lined them up with each other and slowly took him in, gasping and biting her lip as she slid down his thick shaft until their hips were meeting again. "Mmmm, so good..." Her lips curved into a smile and she leaned down to kiss his neck as her body got used to his size, her womanhood squeezing down on him.

"Dishonest? Me?" Dante answered as he pretended to be offended then let out a little chuckle. "Why Kelly, I'm one of the most honest people you'll ever know." He added as he welcomed those bewitching lips of hers back down upon his own as he continued to massage those supple mounds of flesh of hers then smiled a little wider at her second comment. "Gardenia, eh? I'll do well to remember that." He commented in return.

Dante's hands continued to busy themselves on her breasts, massaging them tenderly as he then felt her line his long, thick rack of flesh and prepared herself to slip him inside of her body and when she did, Dante's eyes went wide suddenly and released a sudden gasp of her insides gripping onto his shaft rather tightly. "Oh god..." He sounded out afterward before refocusing his eyes on Kelly as he watched her lean down and kiss at his neck.

She enjoyed their bantering. It added a little something to their foreplay that made him even more appealing. The fact that he seemed to like her perfume made her smile. Gardenia's had been her favorite for awhile, and it was good to know that he liked the way she smelled. And his hands felt wonderful on her body, no matter where they went.

She was amazed at how big he really was, how good it felt to have him inside of her. She was tight on her own, but she imagined that her muscles were giving him quite a squeeze because of his size. For a moment, she just let herself get adjusted, kissing his neck as she let him do the same. He seemed to be enjoying himself, however, as she moved her hips up and down his hot shaft, her pussy squeezing him tightly.

"Oooh...Dante..."

Their little back and forth bantering from earlier resulted in a smile that looked as though that it would remain there for quite some time on Dante's face. The smells that arose from her body and wafted into his nostrils seemed to add onto the experience coupled with the feeling of her tightening pussy clamping down on his throbbing cock and the smooth softness of her skin just made this moment much more than anything.

Speaking of which, Dante was amazed at how tight she felt and the overall feeling of him being as far deep inside of her body like he was made it even more thrilling than ever. In that moment, Dante imagined that he was just a few inches bigger than his current eleven and a half inch long, two and a half inch wide rack of flesh. Not too much that it would do any harm to her, but just enough so that it would increase her pleasure by tenfold, or so he had thought. In that same time frame, Dante could feel Kelly's insides adjust to his sheer size before kissing at her neck once again as he continued to feel her drive herself down onto him with accompanying squeezes.

"Kelly... Mmmm..."

If there was ever a time when she'd enjoyed sex more, she couldn't remember it. The look on his face when she pulled away from his neck was worth all the wait. The build-up had been fantastic. His hands still felt incredible on her chest. She closed her eyes and panted as her hips started to move faster, taking him as deeply as she could. He felt amazing, and she let him know it with each moan and the squeeze of her tight muscles.

The way he called out her name made her feel fantastic. She shivered and moaned as he kissed at her neck once more and she found herself kissing his lips deeply, eagerly, as she moved her hips. She moaned deeply and felt herself hoping that they would spend much more time in his bed before they left. She would be willing to wear any number of frilly aprons if it lead to this again.

Kelly smiled and pulled away just a bit, looking down into his eyes. "Mmm, are you ready for more?" she asked, her hips still moving.

Back
Top Bottom