Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

Shivering at his touch, she closed her eyes and bowed up into him. When her eyes opened again they locked onto his. "I think you have a good point," she said with a lusty little smirk. Dante was just what she needed. It was too bad that their relationship was doomed. Her mouth took his gently and her eyes closed as she held him close to her. "Mmm, mouths only," she agreed with a smile.

Dante gave a little smirk of his own when he felt Kelly bow herself up to him, shoving those larger large breasts up into his chest, making his smirk become a full-on grin as he kept his eyes on hers, especially when she gave him a rather lusty looking smirk. Perhaps Kelly was just the thing he had been looking for all of these long months, considering the fact that this very person was supposed to be his bounty head. But to hell with that.

"Heh." Dante answered with the same grin on his face. "I wonder where I should start." He teased her once more as a brow arched slightly, wondering what her answer might be.

Watching his face as he teased her, she couldn't help but think he was beginning to enjoy himself a little too much. Somehow he was on top again, literally and figuratively. She didn't mind so much. "Start with what feels right and then keep going," she said with a little grin.

Once again, another little chuckle came from Dante as he heard Kelly's response before he nodded in reply, before looking over her features once more, pondering where he should begin. Judging the way she was bowing herself up to him, he thought about just tearing that bra off and cast it over to the side, but no. That was what she'd be expecting all too easily. No, Dante thought. This was going to be something else she'd enjoy quite a lot.

Looking further down from her breasts on downward, Dante looked to her waist for a moment, seeing that there was still a set of clothes that would interfere in what he had planned for her there. Looking back up, he moved down to her waist at a deliberately slow pace all while keeping his eyes on her.

Kelly smiled as she watched him, letting him plot his little plots. She almost expected him to start off a little slower, take his time, but as he moved down her body, she realized he was going for the main event. Such a direct person. But she had to admire that he knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to take it. The man was a professional. When he did something, he did it right. He set her blood to a slow boil as he stared at her like that, still slowly moving down her body.

She watched him, letting him move, squirming a little so that her legs wouldn't give him much difficulty. Her jeans remained between them, just like his. But she had a feeling hers would be gone first.

Eventually, Dante would arrive at her waist, stopping at the very front of her jeans for a moment before sliding a hand back and pressed it at her crotch, rubbing his palm up in down in a very deliberate yet slow pace all while keeping his eyes locked on her face as he continued to rub there, smiling up at her with a little laugh. Maybe he is going for the main event, but he sure as hell was going to take his time in getting there. No sense in rushing things, he figured.

Dante knew exactly how to make her want more. Bastard. She moaned softly as his hand rubbed up and down against her crotch, her body instantly warming to his touch and the way he moved. Damn it. He was going to make it difficult for her to sleep tonight. She panted softly, groaning a little as she watched. "What's so funny?"

Dante only continued to rub his palm up and down on her crotch, smiling still at her reaction to his teasings. Well, more like torturing, but with less pain. He knew for a fact that she probably wasn't going to sleep well, but he also knew that she would probably return the favor when it was her turn. When she asked him what was so funny, Dante simply shook his head to Kelly before he spoke. "Oh, nothing. Just enjoying the view." He answered with the same smile.

Kelly smiled down at him and moaned softly, enjoying his answer. "Mmm...well I can't argue with that logic," she said with a laugh. She relaxed a bit more as he continued to rub against her, her crotch heating up quickly. Oh, it was no secret. She wanted him. And she would make sure he suffered for every minute he made her wait. For now, she could only encourage him to continue. "Mmm, that feels nice..."

"I knew you wouldn't." Dante answered with a smile on his face as he continued to rub at her crotch slowly, feeling it begin to heat up rather quickly as his eyes narrowed slightly when he was told how well it felt to her. "I'm glad for that. I'd want you to enjoy this, y'know." He added with the same smile on his face before sliding that same hand up to tease along the zipper and rest a finger at the button, moving his finger all around it slowly.

Kelly cursed him even as she purred for more. He was taking his time on purpose. Whether or not it was to give himself more pleasure it was frustrating as all hell. For now, she told herself to enjoy the treatment, letting him handle her. "I'd enjoy it a lot more if you weren't teasing me quite so much," she said, barely sounding annoyed.

"Oh?" Dante answered as he then looked up towards Kelly with a smile on his face as he continued to tease his finger around the button of her jeans before reaching his other hand up towards that same button as he then unhooks it slowly, snickering at her playfully. "Then I guess I'm gonna have to change things up a bit if I'm gonna have to expect the same thing from you." He answered.

His snickering and that lazy, confident attitude of his were beginning to annoy her just a little. But that might have just been because he was teasing her so much. She reached down to his hair and ran her fingers through it her hands brushing against his shoulders while she watched him, wanting to do more than she could at this point. When he finally undid her jeans she was ready to throw him over and tear his off. But she kept it in check. "Careful, Dante. Don't want a crazy girl trying to rip your clothes off," she teased.

Another coy chuckle of sorts was given by Dante as he then brought both of his hands down to the zipper of her jeans, toying with the zipper itself in a slow, deliberate motion of his fingers before looking up to her once more. "And I would be careful with that statement, Kelly. If I wanted to, I could just tear the rest of your clothes off and go against our little dance competition tonight." He answered in a bit of a singsong voice.

She grinned and shook her head. "Damn, you're onto me," she teased, watching him as he pulled her zipper down. He would suffer for this later. Now, however, he appeared to be enjoying himself a great deal. How long had it been for him, she wondered. Surely, his abstaining from sex had been voluntary. Hers, however, had only been partially so. Rather than keep the question to herself, she decided to ask. "So, how long has it been since you had someone?"

Dante continued to tease his fingers up and down on the zipper nice and slowly as he heard her speak, smiling a little bit at her when his eyes eventually locked onto hers. Granted, it had been a while since he had done anything like this with a woman, but now that he had the chance, Dante was sure as hell going to take his time getting there. When he was asked this question from Kelly, Dante's smile now became a bit of a thoughtful look for a while as he began to think about this. "How long?" He answered, his tone showing that he was actually thinking about this.

"It's been a long while, Kelly. Maybe longer than a year, to be honest." Dante admitted as he then looked up to her once more.

"Lucky bastard. You're up on me." She let him tease her as much as he wanted. "It's been at least 20 months since my last time. And it wasn't even that good." She put her hand on his cheek, gently cupping it. "You're driving me crazy, here, Dante." Her eyes looked into his and she smiled softly. She wouldn't ask him to rush, but she wanted him to know why she was so antsy.

20 months? Now how can someone like her go for long, Dante wondered as he looked at Kelly with a genuinely surprised look on his face as one hand went to grasp the zipper tab and then pulled it down easily. "22 months for me, to be precise. But then again, I can understand that. Besides, it can be a pain in the ass for going so long without so much as a touch. But, I guess we can put that to rest finally. Wouldn't you agree?" Dante asked as he looked at her with a more genuine smile on his face.

She smiled softly, forgiving him a bit now that she knew what she did. And it helped that he was pulling down her zipper at a speed that didn't fray her nerves. He'd seemed surprised. It wasn't like she didn't get offers, but even a desperate gal had some standards. Drunks at a bar and chauvinists aside, a few had had her interested. But there was simply no time. She let him redeem himself with some sweet words and a real smile. "I agree," she said with a little smile, sitting up a little as she pulled him closer. She gave him a quick little kiss and then went back to lying down for him like a good girl.

Once her zipper was down, Dante paused for a moment as he felt Kelly pull him a little closer to her then give him a quick little kiss to his lips before watching her lay back down on her back then smiled at her in reply. Soon enough, Dante would do the same, leaning in and giving her lips one more little kiss of his own, only with slightly more depth this time around and without being so overbearing. From there, Dante would then slide himself back down to her waist as his hands would then grip onto her loosened jeans and began to slide them down from her waist and hips evenly, where would one side would get a tug and the other would get the same. This pattern went on for a little while before the waist band of her jeans would rest at above her knees before gripping the waistband a little longer and then slid them down a little more gently, looking up at her the entire time.

"Yeah, you're right." Dante answered with the same smile on his face. Then again, he could share the same sentiment he had with her at the given time, for all of the time he had spent on his own, there was either no time he had for any woman because his career as a bounty hunter constantly got in his way or simply because any woman that had laid their eyes on him wasn't exactly what he had thought originally (i.e., they were gold diggers looking to sink their claws into him) or there was something else about them that he just couldn't stand to listen to. Either way, a lonesome young man like him had standards of his own that he always abides by and never seemed to deviate from those thoughts.

Seemed rather ironic in his eyes.

His lips came back to hers, asking for more, which she happily gave. It was nice to know that he wasn't going to torture her anymore. At least not at the same level. She let him slide back down to her jeans and helped him strip them off of her. The denim coverings gone, she reached down to play in his hair a bit. It was nice to have contact like this again. It really was a damn shame that this couldn't continue on.

Had she any real say in the matter, she would have stayed with Dante and found out what they could have had together. He was handsome, interesting, sexy, and an appealing personality. She wanted to see more of what he was like. Who he was. It seemed as though they had a lot in common, and she was more than willing to help him scratch any itches he might have.

She smiled up at him and ran her fingers over his shoulders, glad she could still reach him.

Once he had her jeans down, Dante would once again place a hand on Kelly's crotch, rubbing at it softly a few times before resting his hand on it for a little while as he then looked up to her once again with a smile. Maybe he still had sexual torture on his mind, but something more about this didn't really seem as though it would cut it. For the first time in nearly two years, Dante felt as though this should be a bit more special and considerate rather than make this out into some hairbrained competition.

Come to think of it, it also seemed as though something about all of this just didn't seem right to Dante at all. The fact that this lovely woman was his bounty head and his employers giving him all of these details - half of them, anyway - seemed as though that he was sent here to be this woman's savior instead of being her captor. For the most part, Dante continued to look up at Kelly's face as he then moved back on top of her once again, looking down to her with half lidded eyes and a smile.

Kelly moaned softly as he rubbed against her again, her body sensitive to his touch. She closed her eyes and enjoyed that smile of his, her body tingling with a mixture of lust and pleasure. His hands felt so good. She had no way of knowing what was going through his mind, so she contented herself in knowing that for the moment they were making each other happy. For a few, fleeting days, they were a part of each others' worlds. So she let him tease her until he came back up to her and she kissed him again. God it felt good to do that. And she planned on taking advantage of the moments she had with him. Enjoying them as much as she possibly could.

Once he was positioned above her, Dante's smile was still present on his face as he continued to gaze down upon that pleasured/lust-filled look in Kelly's eyes with half lidded ones still. Very easily, Dante lowered his hips onto her own, pressing his still clothed crotch onto her nearly bared one as he was welcomed to another one of those enchanting kisses of hers, channeling a soft moan into her lips as a result. For the time Dante had been on his own, his life wasn't exactly one of those storybook moments that one would read in any sort of fairy tale, but perhaps now that he had Kelly with him in the few days that he had known her for, then perhaps now things might change and all for the better for the two of them. If this was the case, then Dante was going to see to it that Kelly was going to enjoy every single moment that he could offer her.

Kelly pressed up against him, wishing that she hadn't insisted on this competition. It would be torture to have to stop this just when it was getting good. But she let it go on. Because it had been so long since either of them had had even this much. Her leg wrapped around him and pulled them closer to each other as she took his little moan with a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment. It just felt so good to be there like that with him.

"Mmm...maybe we don't need to dance tonight..." She was only half-joking.

Back
Top Bottom