Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

"I kinda figured that." Dante answered as his hands would then move around a bit, one of them sliding up to the side of her breast while the other moved further downward, his fingertips touching her rear. Once both hands were there, both of them would then begin to rub at the respective places before kissing at her neck once more then nuzzled it the same way he had done her shoulder.

She closed her eyes, soft sounds of pleasure escaping her as his lips and hands traveled to uncharted territory. She grinned as she felt him nuzzling her neck. Even just a hint of what could be was wonderful. And it had been quite some time since she'd had attention quite like this. Kelly let him nuzzle her for a moment and then turned and kissed his cheek, working her way down to his neck, her soft, sweet-smelling body pressed up against his. Her hands rubbed his back and shoulders softly, letting them wander down to his rear as well. It only seemed fair, after all.

As he heard her sounds of pleasure, Dante's hands only continued to touch at where they were placed with seemingly expert precision and depth before he brought his head out from Kelly's neck and then placed another set of kisses onto her cheek, ending the trail at her lips once and with a slightly deeper feel to it even as he felt her body press up against his own, letting out a soft sound of pleasure from him as a result.

From there, Dante would then bring Kelly over to the bed slowly before sitting down on it, pulling her onto his lap before kissing her one more time then pulled back from those bewitching lips of hers, smiling at her gently.

It didn't take long for Kelly to be swept away by a certain bounty hunter. A sound that was quite near a purr in origin escaped her as his hands continued on their little exploration. His lips came back to hers after a trail of them had been gently placed on her cheek. She grinned into that little attempt to go further, his own noises pleasing her even more. The busty brunette let him lead her to the bed, her body straddling his lap as he pulled her down. When he pulled away he was smiling. Always a good sign.

She smiled back and brushed some hair from his eyes. "Well, we don't want to ruin the prize of winning tonight, but you certainly have me curious," she teased, kissing his cheek all the way back to his ear. Kelly nibbled at the lobe gently, murmuring, "But as long as we're still wearing clothes, I don't see why we can't have a little more fun."

"Heh." Dante answered with a bit a sly smirk on his face as he felt her nibble on his earlobe slightly. "That is, if it involves having one of us having to spoil the surprise for the other." He answered with a tease of his own, laughing a little bit as well. "But then again, suppose this; what if we were to just give each other a bit of a hint of what to expect from the other, then I think it should be alright. Do you agree?" He asked as his smirk soon became a bit of a smile now all while retaining the same slyness within his tone while the hand that was at her rear soon slid up to her other unoccupied breast and then pressed the both of them together for a moment.

Kelly smirked at his little comment, and kissed his cheek as she pulled away to look at his face. She took in the look on his face as he pressed her breasts together, clearly enjoying the freedom to play with them. She gave him a sexy little grin, putting on her best Southern Belle accent. "Why I have no idea what you mean, Mr. McPhadden." She chuckled and kissed his lips softly, leaning into him. Her eyes closed and she let her hands run through his hair for now.

"Mmmm...I think it depends on what kind of hint you want."

"The hint I'm getting at Ms. Luna," Dante answered with a bit of a grin on his face still. "Is what would the both of us look like if we stripped down to just our underwear and then just use our imagination from there?" He added with the same grin, but only wider now as his hands continued to press and feel along her supple breasts gently before leaning in and then sneaking in one more kiss to her lips, this one a bit more deeper than the other ones he had placed there previously.

Kelly leaned into him as his hands played with her chest. She had to admit, his hands felt wonderful. Be they on her back or her breasts, she felt so much better with them there. Her eyes glinted with mischief as he told her to use her imagination once they were mostly undressed. She was about to answer him when he leaned in and kissed her again. Ah, the subtle art of persuasion.

"If you're sure you can handle it," she teased, kissing him again. Still, she didn't deny him what he wanted. "Go ahead and take something off of me if you want to see me so badly." She grinned and kissed him again, a little deeper this time, her hands on his shoulders now.

"Oh, I can handle it, Kelly. I hope for your sake that you can handle what I have in mind." Dante answered with a tease of his own before licking her lips playfully for a moment and then leaning in to nip at her neck slightly before moving around to place her down on her back upon the bed as a grin became to be more noticeable on his face. "Now let's see..." He muttered aloud as he then looked her over. "Should I target the shirt first or should I target something else first?" He asked before turning his eyes back up to her.

She laughed looking up at him from the bed, enjoying their little teasing games. He really was a smooth operator. Not that she hadn't expected him to be. She also enjoyed the feel of his lips on her skin and craved it as he debated about what to take off of her first. She didn't wait to consider her options before tugging his shirt up and off of him, smiling at what she saw. "Mmm, well you seemed to favor my chest a few moments ago. But it really depends on if you want to save the best for last. I have stunning legs and a great ass, but you seem like you'd appreciate the top gone most. So it's really up to you," she winked and waited for him to make his decision.

"Oh my," Dante answered as he felt her pull his shirt up and off of his torso before snickering at her playfully. "Well, I suppose that still makes things difficult on me, since you've told me all of those amazing assets of yours." He added as the same smile was still present on his face. "But, you do have a point. I was enjoying the feel of these in my hands for a quite a while now, and now that my curiosity's been piqued, I suppose a little more exploration wouldn't hurt, no?" He asked in another tease as he then began to pull at the bottom hem of her shirt, sliding it upward and eventually off of her upper body.

She helped him pull it off of her, her large breasts resting in silky, lace-covered cups, her bra adding to the tantalizing look of her. Her eyes locked onto his as her hands began to explore his naked chest. She ran her fingers up and down his chest and stomach. "Exploration is a good thing," she said, pulling him down to her lips and kissing him again. She wanted to keep this up, having him in her arms and keeping him close. She wanted him to stay and hold her, kiss her, touch her. It was proving difficult for Kelly to resist her urges since it had been quite some time since she'd had anyone like this.

Once her shirt was removed and moved off to the side, Dante's eyes looked over those large mounds of Kelly's flesh hiding behind a lacy looking bra. To be blatantly honest, it only seemed to add to that sexy appearance of hers, making him smile a little more and even let out a little chuckle before feeling her pull him down to give him another kiss. Oh, how he wanted to keep going since he had her this close to him. In response, he would only place his lips to hers once more, adding a sort of passionate depth behind it while his hands moved up to those laced cups of hers, massaging her nearly exposed breasts to him, despite there was an urge that was rising up within his body. Apparently, it had been a very, very, very long time since he had anyone that looked as desirable as Kelly did.

He left her dizzy and breathless. She loved it. Kelly was never one to put up with poor performance for long, but Dante was very good at making her want. Her eyes closed and she moaned softly into his lips as his hands covered her soft chest, letting him take his time as he explored. The kiss took her breath away and she sighed in pleasure as her hands ran up and down his sides, memorizing the shape and feel of his body.

Slowly, Dante's own eyes closed as his hands continued to massage and feel around those mostly concealed breasts of hers, his lips matching up each and every time with her own in a deeply passionate way. How long had it been since he had done something like this with a woman, one would wonder. To be honest, it had been a very long time, as mentioned. But the fact remained that now that he had Kelly here to be on the receiving end of his ministrations, Dante's mind was absolutely reeling from all of this and all he was doing was just kissing her while hands hands continued to press and massage at her breasts tentatively, almost as if he was trying to keep the shape and size of those luscious mounds of hers locked in his mind.

After a few moments the busty brunette pushed him away for some air. She panted just a bit, her heart racing. In truth, she was ready to say to hell with the competition. Screw the prizes, she'd take him here and now if he really wanted her. And as much as he seemed to want her, he probably wouldn't have much of a problem with it. As much as she really wanted him, she wondered if they shouldn't just wait anyway...So she paced herself, caging her libido like a wild animal. For now, she'd keep her hands off.

Suddenly, Kelly felt like a teenager again--hormones in over drive. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him and moved some hair from his face, pulling him close to her again, kissing him softly. "You are making it very hard to keep myself in check, mister." Her mouth took his again and she pulled him ran her hands up and down his chest and back. He felt perfect there.

To be honest, Dante was thinking the same thing with how well her body felt in proximity to his own. As a matter of fact, he could feel that familiar urge becoming to a point where it felt like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode deep within his body and just tear the rest of her clothes off and just take her then and there. But no. Not just yet. He had to control himself, pace himself, whatever he had to do to keep control of his own libido, indicated by a slightly harder pressing of his hands on her breasts.

But before he kept going with his ministrations and even with his kissing, he felt Kelly push him back a bit and even brush some hair out of his eyes then smiled down at her. "Would it be fair to say that you're also making this very hard on me as well?" He asked with the same smile.

"Probably," she murmured breathlessly. "Maybe we should take a little break?" She paused for a moment, physically pained by the idea of him no longer being there. But she let him keep his hands squeezing her chest even as she contemplated putting a stop to this for the time-being. She sincerely doubted that they would be able to do much without the sexual tension that was now abundantly clear getting in the way. And it pleased her to know that it wasn't just her who needed a break. She wanted him badly, but she didn't know that it was a good idea to take him now.

"I dunno to be honest," Dante answered as his hands remained where they were on her body, smiling down at her pleasantly when Kelly made the offer of taking a break. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were wanting a bit more than what I'm currently doing now, I'd say. Not that I mind, of course." He added in a bit of a teasing voice before leaning in and giving her a light kiss to her lips before pulling back and looking back down to her with the same smile on his face, even going so far as to give her a playful little wink.

She chuckled and let him kiss her again, very much enjoying the process. She grinned at his wink. "Who me? No..." she rolled her eyes and looked up at him. "Clearly your hands on my chest and the way you kiss me has no effect on my body whatsoever," she teased, sarcasm dripping off her every word.

"Pfft." Dante answered back with a grin on his face as he took his hands off of her best and rested them on the bed near her shoulder to keep himself propped up above her. "You are such a little liar. I could see that look in your eye from a mile away and still be able to tell that you're wanting more from all of this." He answered with a tease of his own before snickering a bit.

"So I'm a liar. But I don't see you shying away, Dante." She smirked and propped herself up on her elbows, looking up at him. Her lips brushed against his and she smiled softly. "Besides. What are you going to do about it?" Her lips traced his cheek and down to his neck, her arms wrapping around him as she continued to kiss him.

"I could just say screw the dance competition and go straight for the main event." Dante answered with a sly grin on his face as he felt Kelly's bewitching lips teasing along his own for a moment before welcoming her kiss while at the same time felt her arms wrapping around his back and welcoming even more of those wicked lips of hers. "But, unless if you want to keep us at the imagination part of the deal, I can understand." He added while throwing her another tease of his own, snickering a bit as he tilted his head towards the side, letting her get at more of his neck if she so wished.

Gratified as he tilted his head for her, she smiled at his responses, still kissing his neck softly, utilizing the new room he had given her to do so. Gently she suckled at the side of his neck and grinned when she found his pulse. Ever so lightly, she began to suck there, knowing it to be a weak spot for a great many people, including herself. After a moment her attentions were brought back to his face and the proposal he'd made to call it all off and just have the fun now.

"Well, we might be too tired after the dance competition to have this much fun," she teased. "But we'll probably be too tired to dance after we're done here. I say we dance. The loser has to wear the apron and make dinner, but the winner has to keep it in their pants till after the meal." She smirked and brought her lips back to his for the moment. "Mmm, what do you say?"

Granted, when Kelly found the pulsating vein in his neck, Dante let out a quivering gasp and even gave out a moderate groan of sorts before looking down towards her with a grin on his face before returning the favor a short moment later as he then craned his head towards her neck and the licked at it once and slow then nipped it gently. Despite her words were used to tease him, Dante simply grinned in reply before he took his face out of her neck and then smiled at her naturally before he spoke.

"You have a point there. But to be honest, I don't think it'll count if we continued to use our mouths on the other. What do you say to that, huh?" Dante answered with a tease of his own.

Back
Top Bottom