Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

He hears the mutterings but keeps to himself as he walks behind the bar to check the stocks and makes sure nothing is past it's expiration on the shelves. He than checks the glasses hanging from the top of the bar and in the shelves. Keeping himself busy.

Settling herself back on the couch, looking around for her drink. Frowning as she cannot find it. "Oh, dammit. Why must I misplace everything..."

After a few more drinks, Kaos stands up semi gracefully, and makes her way to the stage. Smirks in delight as the song My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas starts to play. As she starts to sway her hips, her training in sensual belly dance starts to take over. Her body moving in perfect rhythm with the music, she sways, shakes her hips, bends backwards, her hair brushing the floor before she straightens up continuing her dance.

Fenrir sighs upon entering the establishment and raises an eyebrow. "Oh...wow, you'd /have/ to be drunk to like this song. Oh, hey, boss." She waves to Shadow and heads to the bar, still wearing her collar too.

Ignores the comment finishing her dance, a blush creeping up her face as she slinks back to the couch, her tail swinging irritably.

"Be nice Fenny." lightly flicking Fenny's forehead, than patting her on the head. "Just be glad that if we get more girls you can go back to being just a bartender"

The kitsune grins, having set up a stool behind the bar, leaning it back on two legs so she can prop her legs against the counter and comfortably hug her knees. Her own tail is swishing too, though not due to irritation. She seems to be in quite a good mood. "Sooo...customers yet?" She's not addressing anyone in particular...though the girl who was dancing is rather cute..<3 'I guess tonight we'll see if she's my type..'
"Huh? Oh, yay, then I can stop coming to work naked."

She brushes a lock of hair out of her eyes, her ears flicking as she listens to the conversation. Crossing her legs at the knees, she looks over at the new girl with an eyebrow raised.

"Only if you want to Fenny", idly scratching her ear. "I think we might have one customer besides the girl, although he's a bit dazed at the moment. I'm sure he'll be asking about our services when he comes to"

"Did you knock him out and drag him here, boss~?" She chuckles to herself, standing for a minute to hop over the counter into one of the barstools, spinning in it playfully so her red hair fans out around her for a moment, settling back when she stops "Whhheeee~--hah..heehee...I need to drink more for that to be any more fun. Oh hey! We have like a whole bar." : D

Chuckles at the other girls antics. Desiding to get up, she walks cafeully over towards them. "Hello." She says smilng

"Ha ha, just don't go overboard with the drinking."

He stretches and walks from behind the bar to a corner in the room with a table that he moved around for himself. Sitting on the couch along the wall he puts his feet up and settles in. "Might be a slow night so I'm getting comfortable."

"Keep the guests happy Fenny"

"Hey there, you." Fenrir winks, grinning. "You're a better dancer than I am. I'd have a heart attack up there in front of everybody."
She spins her seat around to face him, saluting smartly, "Aye, sah!"

"Everybody being 4 people including yourself?", mumbling to himself but loud enough for her to hear, as he put an arm over his eyes to block out most of the light off of his face.

Chuckling she replies "Well, I have danced in front for people before. I'm known has Koas" She says, holding out a hand.

Fenny shakes it (Kaos' hand), ignoring her boss. He knew what she meant. If they had customers, it would bother her to be just chillin' out here naked too... "I'm Fenrir. Pleased to meetcha."
Thump. Aaaand narcolepsy. Yeowch.
((Aaand it's fucking late for me, guys...sorry I couldn't stick around..this may not work out if no one's here during the day...))

Yumiko had taken quite a nap once she was done with her performance. She blamed the drink, since it always made her slippy, but usualy she managed to work it off easily. She stepped out of the shower, needing one after she awoke and started to get dress...in a sense. She rumaged through her drawers, looking to see what would be best to wear for this..eve?, Was it still evening. She checked the clock on her nightstand and was surprised by how long she had slept for. "Oh well, hopefully the boss won't be upset."she laughed and pulled out a pair of black, see through silk panties and matching bra. She then headed for her closet, pushed the mirror doors open and looked at her insane choices of clothing. "Lets see......what..to- Hmm?"she grabbed a plastic bag and Yumiko smiled widly when she saw what was inside. "Oh my god..I haven't see this dam thing for almost...two year....I wonder.."

She pulled the costume out, seeing all the pieces were in the bag and spread the articles of clothing on her bed. She slipped into the black micro mini dress, then wrapped the white french apron around her waist, then placed the maids cap on her head. She looked in the mirror, appying quick blush, and red lipstick. "Oh yeah...French Maid anyone."She teashed and slipped into a pair of black stilletto pumps. "I wonder.....maybe the boss will like it. "And with that Yumiko left her room and down stairs where she was sure to find the man in charge.

When she reached into the main room where all the fun was, Yumiko looked around and wasn't surprised to find the big man behind the bar. She waltzed over to him, some..or now even a few costumers looking and gawking at her. "Hey boss.."she twirled around for his viewing pleasure. "What do you think. I was thinking a little maid action should bring this place off the ground..woudln't you think?"

Shadow turned his head and opened his eyes to see Yumiko. "It looks good Yumi." He offers her a hand and sits up to offer her a seat on his lap. "It's a slow night so keep me company till it gets busy"

She smiled and popped her hip play fully "Oh course..anything for the master."She said and chuckled, moving slowly over to him, then nestled herself on his lap, crossing her legs, her arms wrapped around his neck. "Maybe...we shoudl get all the ladies to wear maid's outfit. Make a little theme out of it you know. Guys go gaga over girls in uniforms"she said, kissing Shadow's forehead."Maybe..I should start a trend. Today will be maid's day..tomorrow sailors....how does that sound?"

"We can make a costume night, but I'm sure the girls would enjoy it more if they could wear what they want. Not everyone would look as good in a maid uniform. And besides men's fantasies go beyond maids and sailor uniforms. And I'd also like to see you experiment with different looks, not that I'm complaining about the frills and mannerisms that come with being a maid. But let's ask the girls if they want to match for one night aweek for now"

He wrapped his hands around her waist and looked around the room. "Atleast there are more guests today"

She thought about and nodded in agreement. Some of the girls would look good in a maid costume..others...not so much. She couldn't only smile, thinking of the ones who wouldn't look good. Yumiko shifted, her legs not on either side of Shadows hips, her face close to his, though not to give him a kiss. "Your right. And..I am one to change appearance every once in a while."

She turned her head slightly, seeing more people in than usual. "Yeah your right. It was bare when I beformed last time. Now the place is kind packing. Can't wait to see all the table filled."

He idly plays with her ears, "The real money is filling in the rooms, not the tables. I'll be counting on you for both"

Watches the goings on, leaning against the bar. "Fenrir, thats a pretty name." She smiles kindly, her tail swinging lazily. "So, how long have you worked here?" She asked, waving her hand around at the surrondings lazily.

A young cat girl walked into the establishment with a small blink. Her cat ears perked softly as she looked about, her tail swaying behind her as she looked about it. She breathed in softly, "Hello..?" Brushing her strawberry strands away from her face.

Shadow turns his head to spot a new guest enter. He gently shifted Yumi's leg to the other side of his hip so he can sccotch himself from underneath her and stood up from the couch. He ran his hand through his hair as he walked over to her. "Welcome to the Cat's Meow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom