Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

"WELL, I wouldn't say it's rude, I'd say it's socially awkward or unaccepted to be sneaking around, but I wouldn't say rude. Rude would be using that tone of voice of yours to a stranger like me, lady." He smiled and and leaned forwards , closer to this human half-breed thing. "My name's Sen, I'm more of a-wanderer, you could say. I just kind of wander around."

Luka hear them walk in then walks up to them rubbing her eye cause she just woke up then hands them a card that says -welcome how my I help my name is luka- cause she was deaf and could not speak as she stand there waiting for them to speak were she can read there lips as she guides them to the bar

She frowns at him, her tail swishy irritatedly. "Sen? A weird name if you ask me. Hmph!" She looks over at Luka curiously, looking her over. "Hello..." She looks at the card she was handed. "Hello Luka. I'm Ellisa, Or Kaos as my friends call me." SHe smiles slightly, her ears twitching.

Receiving Luka's card, Sen smiled and reached out to pat her on the head. "My you're adorable, hello Luka. You're much cuter than Kaos, much friendlier too." He stopped patting her and returned his hand to the back of the sofa, leaning comfortably while he looked up, leaning his head onto the top of the back rest. "I could fix those special attributes about you Luka, buuuut I hear some people don't quite like that sort of involvement. Sooo I won't unless you asked."

Scowls at Sen. "I'm only rude because you nearly scared me to death. I'm actually quite nice." She sighs, leaning her head back.

"Look on the bright side! I NEARLY scared you to death, can you imagine what happened if I scared you to death?" He said with a smirk, leaning his head back up to look at her.

She looks at him for a minute then starts to laugh. "Good point! Well at least you are nice enough not to scare me that bad." She gives him a grin as she pushes her hair back over her shoulder.

She smile when she get her head pat as her tail waves around she writes on a dry erase board that said - Do you need anything a drink or maybe my company will please you sir and lady- then caps the marker then shows them the board waiting for them to speak again

Looks over to Luka smiling. "Yes, something strong and warming to drink if you wouldn't mind my dear. And if Sen wants anything I'll pay for it." Looks over to him "Consider it a 'Sorry I was rude before' gesture." She smiles.

She walks off and grabs a bottle of scotch placing a glass on the table fills it then hands it to her as she sit next to her giving her company as she drinks then write on the board again - do you need anything else my lady- then shows her the board

Takes the drink from Luka, looking tired and worn. "Thank you lovely." Looks over at the board, smiling softly. "Unless you have a million extra dollars laying around I don't think so dear. I'm down on my luck." She looks into her drink for a moment before slamming it back. "Ahhhh!" She says, shuddering. "That hits the spot nicely."

"Ah! Drinks! You mind getting me a glass Luka?" He said loudly with a grin, one hand of his reaching beneath his red jacket to pull out a bottle of rum and coke, already mixed before he set out. It definitely wouldn't be as tastey as a freshly mixed one, but then again, Sen doesn't always have the safety and privilege of having time to mix a drink. This was perfect to the last drop for his own tastes. "Some company would be nice too, but then again, I've got plenty of company from the fearless Kaos."

Kaos chuckles at him. "Fearless? Now I never said I was fearless. For from it to be honest...." She trails off, her gaze drifting towards the window, as though looking for someone.

From fown the stairs a tapping of footsteps made its way calmy down the top of the stairs to the bottom, as once again appeared the owner of the establishment. Yawning he snaps his fingers and stretches his back. He scans the room to see two new faces. Slight delight that his brothel didn't die off so easily and quickly. "Welcome guests"

"Is Luka already helping you both?", pocketing both his hands underneath his coat into the pockets of his pants.

Kaos looks around at the sudden apperence of another male in the room. She looks him up and down, her ears folded down in slight surprise. "Oh, yes... Thank you sir." She sips her drink as her tail flicks slightly.

He notices Kaos being a bit damp and the pool of water at her feet. "Perhaps a change of clothes? We have clothes ranging from modest to extreme, you can use what you wish. And ofcourse a room to shower and change in if you'd like.", walking up to her as he pulled out a hand to offer it to her.

"A warm drink feels much better when the rest of you is warm as well"

She looks up at him curiously, her ears still flattened down. She reaches up slowly to put her hand in his. "Yes, I do believe you are correct. Besides, I hate being soggy." As she rasies her tail up and water drops from the tip.

He smiles as he lifts her up by her hand, "I have a hard time thinking of anyone who doesn't."

He leads her to the stage where on the side there's a dressing room. "Use any set of clothes you feel comfortable in. Or did you perhaps come today looking for a job? Buiness or pleasure? We deal with both"

Kaos wrinkles her nose up in thought. Not quite sure why she came in here, besides refuge from the strom outside. "Well, to be honest, I don't know why I am here. Well besides to get dry." She chuckles, slipping into the dressing room. After looking around for a bit finds a pair of skinny jeans in her size and a slightly too small white tank top that shows off a bit of her belly and her emerald belly ring. She adjusts her shirt to show as little of her light purple bra as possible. She steps out, her wet clothing in her arms.

"Than just think it over. We are always looking for young talent, and we're always eager to entertain", taking her wet clothes for her, hanging them up over the backs of the empty chairs near the stage.

She nods, watching him closely. "Well, how well is the pay? In case I am interested." She leans against the wall, her arms crossed.

He leans into her, looks her up and down, thinks on that question than replies with a question of his own, "How much are you willing to do? And do you know the extent of the business we do here?"

He leans even closer so he can whisper in her ear, "Don't be too surprised, but this is the Cat's Meow Brothel."

She chuckles, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes. "Well, I have danced before. Anything more... Well... I am inexperienced, I should say." She looks away, her tail swishing back and forth.

"As long as you're willing you can learn on the job", smiling as he leaned back and gave her some space. "In my younger days I'd offer to train you but I learned that never ends well"

"Well take your time and think it over. I'm sure you'll be popular with certain guests", pinching her chin lightly for a moment before turning to walk towards the bar. "Just let your clothes dry and enjoy yourself for now", calling out to her as he's walking away.

Raises her eyebrow, a slight frown on her face as she rubs her chin. "What a strange guy." She muttered to herself, walking back over to the couch, deep in thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom