Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori smiled and ordered peach weed and lemonade, smiling over at Keane. It was nice to be able to talk to him again. She glanced at Wildkat as he brought her situation up and then looked back to him with a chuckle. "I'm sure she'll get someone. I think I'll hold back on customers till she gets a bit more experience. Leaves me with a lot more free time." She smiled and leaned back on the stool. "Want a free back rub?" she asked stretching her hands.

Keane grinned as he took a sip from his drink, nodding a bit in agreement as Lori talked about staying off the floor to give Wildkat a chance to grab a client and help scratch her obvious itch to gain some more experience on the floor. As she stretched, he couldn't help but watch, admiring the curves of that body he already knew so well, tilting his head slightly as she asked if he wanted a back rub. "You know," he said, taking another sip and setting his drink down. "I think I could go for one." He already knew how her massage skills were, which was plenty of incentive to let her help him work some tension out.

Sighing softly, she makes her way over to the bar. Steadying herself by holding on to the back of achair, she kindly orders a rum and coke. Paying the bartender, placing a nice tip on the bar, she makes her way over to a booth and sits down, relaxing for the first time all day. Taking a sip of her drink, she looks around curiously at all the people in the place.

Wildkat went back to her stage and stood up on it. she had a new outfit on for she had changed her cloths and now she was in some tight fitting jeans with a black sleeveless shirt that fit snug on her chest. she also had on black leather boots. she was dancing in heels but was loving it. she started singing E.T by Katy perry.

Scotty Rage said:
Keane grinned as he took a sip from his drink, nodding a bit in agreement as Lori talked about staying off the floor to give Wildkat a chance to grab a client and help scratch her obvious itch to gain some more experience on the floor. As she stretched, he couldn't help but watch, admiring the curves of that body he already knew so well, tilting his head slightly as she asked if he wanted a back rub. "You know," he said, taking another sip and setting his drink down. "I think I could go for one." He already knew how her massage skills were, which was plenty of incentive to let her help him work some tension out.

Lori smiled and finished off her drink. "All right. Do you want me to just give you a little one? Or do you want to lie down and get all the tension worked out?" She smiled and leaned against the bar, looking over at him as she rested her head in her hands.

Keane chuckled softly as Lori asked what he preferred. "Well," he began with a grin. "I wouldn't complain about getting the royal treatment, but I'm pretty sure if I disappear upstairs with you again for a few hours someone will get jealous, so let's go with the lighter touch this time." He would have loved to have taken her up on the offer for a deeper massage, but thought it best to remain downstairs a bit longer, just in case. "Though I do reserve the right to change my mind," he added with a playful smirk.

"Sounds like a deal to me," she said motioning with her finger for him to turn around. She smiled and kissed his neck softly, removing the jacket he wore with great care. Handing it to him, she put her hands on his back, gently rubbing his shoulders and searching for tension. Really, she'd gotten rid of a great deal of his tension before, but she was glad to have her hands back on him.

Keane chuckled softly and did as indicated, turning and letting her slip his jacket off, relaxing his muscles for Lori to start working the kinks out, though in truth he was already quite relaxed. But he had been on his feet fairly consistently for a few hours, and this was coming directly after having been quite active before that, so it naturally felt good to have her skilled hands helping his muscles to settle down. Rolling his head about his shoulders, a soft moan escaped him as his body melted into her touch. "Mmm...that...is definitely nice," he cooed as the effects of her massage took hold, his body clearly becoming more relaxed.

Lori smiled at him as she worked and kissed the back of his neck softly. "It's because I'm magic," she teased. Her fingers continued to work on his body activating pleasure points as she continued to work the kinks out of his back in the most pleasurable ways. "So how have you been tonight. I've seen you, but I haven't really had a chance to check in. Doing okay here?"

"Yes, yes you are," Keane agreed with a soft laugh, letting his head roll a bit as Lori's magic hands worked the tension out of his neck and shoulders. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, raising his head to look around the brothel a bit. All seemed under control for the moment, but with Eli and Kelly each occupied by their own business, the two of them were needed here, just in case. "Well, aside from the obvious," he joked, leaning back into her for a brief moment before leaning forward once more. "Actually it's been a pretty good night. Much better earlier, but no complaints at the moment either," he said with a playful wink as he looked over his shoulder at her.

She laughed at his little joke and kissed his cheek when he turned his face. "Play your cards right and you can come upstairs with me again." She chuckled and continue to rub his neck and back, working out the remaining stress and just because she wanted to feel him under her hands. After a few moments, she let him go, having gotten most of the tension out. "I bet that feels better," she said with a little grin.

[sense there is like nothing for my girl to do right now but be in a limbo i will just watch this thread till someone does then post hope that is okay with you all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom