Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Elle wasn't sure she was comfortable with the idea of having another woman with her the first time she pleased a client. "I...I don't know. Could you just walk me through it? Tell me how it was when you did it the first time? Or maybe...watch and give me pointers?"

"Well okay I shall watch and give you pointers alright that would be easier then trying to explain it and you shall have your own experience and maybe pass it on to a new person as well". Wildkat withdrew her arm from around the girl . She waved to the girl to follow her as she went to Keane and asked him "would you mind being Elle first clint to help her out"?

Elle followed the other woman, not sure what her intentions were. When they approached a handsome man and Kat propositioned him, Elle blushed wildly in embarrassment. "Wildcat...let's not trouble him. He doesn't have to..."

"I....I will be fine," Adrian sighed answering Kelly and then Keane as he came around to help out the fox. "A simple wardrobe malfunction, that is all."

He took both Kelly's and Keane's hands and got back to his feet slowly, and while still embarrassed, he carried himself back over to a table and took a seat.

"Thank you, and my apologies," Adrian smiled weakly towards the two while gesturing to his ears. "In addition to these," He then pointed to his back. "I also have tails and I thought I had them bound perfectly so there would not be problems, however I must have missed one tonight."

I should not have another drink, but who am I to refuse one from my gracious employer, Adrian nodded towards Keane when he mentioned the drink. With each drink....I just want to get to work even more, this might not be good, or it may.

"Mistress Kelly," He then added. "I think I will take you up on your wardrobe change offer if I do not receive any customers in the next half hour."

Kelly smiled and nodded knowingly, helping him up and back to the bar. "Oh, don't worry about it. The costume room is just over there," she said, gesturing to the door he needed. "When you want it." She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll buy this drink for you, kay? And thank you again, for the dance. I had fun." She smiled and then walked to Lori, who had been watching curiously.

"Is everything okay?" she asked Kelly, glancing at Keane. She quickly turned her attention back to her boss who nodded.

"Just a wardrobe malfunction. I think he stepped on a tail, poor guy. Everything good back here?"

"Got it covered, Kelly."

"Alright then, if you need me, I'll be around."

With that, Lori nodded and went back to filling drink orders smiling at Adrian and also at Keane, though the latter received a very different kind of smile.

Wildkat nodded and said "okay Elle will just let me know when you have your Clint and I shall coach you all the way". she smiled then turned to the fox like man and gave him a flirty smile then went to the bar and sat down and ordered a strawberry wine cooler and started to sip it slowly.

Keane had been in the process of helping Adrian when Wildkat approached to ask her favor. He had turned to her, about to respond when Elle cut her off with her own answer and they simply departed. With a shrug, he turned his attention back to Adrian for the moment to make sure the kitsune was alright. Once he was certain everything would be fine, he offered Kelly a slight smile as she and the fox man spoke.

Figuring she had everything covered, Keane went about checking the floor to make sure patrons seemed to be taken care of. The brooding woman was still at the bar, and seemed to be the only client that wasn't in the company of someone, and a few of the brothel workers were free at the moment, meaning they'd be available if anyone entered. With a satisfied nod, he continued to make his rounds, catching Lori's smile and returning it with a wink.

Finally, after a few minutes of making certain everything was running smoothly, he took a seat at a booth and relaxed a bit, ordering another glass of Asbach Uralt when a server came around. Soon after he was sitting back in his booth with his back to the wall and one let in the seat, sipping his expensive German brandy with a content sigh. Now and then he let his gaze sweep over the place before he returned to his relaxed state. All was peaceful once more it seemed.

As Andol stepped through the door he found himself to be a little unsure and nervous as he usally was when he came to new place, much less a place like that this. Though inwardly he knew that he was hear for a reason and didn't want to leave until that reason had been met and he felt better about it. As he stepped through the door he found that the place did indeed look quite nice, but he was also left a little unsure on where he was supposed to go as he began to wonder down the hall trying to see if he could find someone. His main prepose was to find someone to spend a night with... since he was tried of being alone in his bed at home all the time, he figured that a place like this could provide him with some warmth on a normally cold night. His voice was a little nervous as he spoke the words, "Hello..." Trying to see if he could get someones attention. Having never been to a brothel before, Andol wasn't really sure exactlly what he was supposed to do. Though he did make sure to put a smile on his face, so that he wouldn't make anyone uncomfrontable.

Wildkat saw Andol walk in and she smiled. She waved to Elle to come to her for she hoped the girl could work her magic on this one. she herself wanted to give the guy the time of her life but she would let Elle have this one. she sipped her wine cooler some more waiting on the girl to make her move.

Elle saw the man walk in and noticed Wildkat wave to her. Blushing, she approached him, tail swishing nervously. "Hello...I'm Elle. It's nice to meet you, sir. Is this...your first time to our brothel? Would you care for something to drink?" She waved her hand, gesturing toward the bar. She smiled, noticing his equally nervous mannerisms.

Andol noticed when one of the laides came in his direction he began to blush servely. He was quite supirsed that one of them had noticed him so quickly. Now he felt a little embressed as she came over to talk to him. He just nodded his head in answer to her question about it being his first time here, though he really didn't want any acholel, becuase he wanted to be sober this night, "No not really... I want to have all my senses if that ok. This is a nice place that you guys have here, so what exactlly am I supposed to do?" Andol couldn't even think of when he had been in a brothel in his life period. This was the reason for his nervousness becuase he was meeting new poeple and was doing somthing new at the same time. It was really quite instersting.

Wildkat let the two talk tapping her nails on the counter. It seemed so far things were going good for Elle but she still kept an eye on things . She knew in the end the girl might know more then she knew.

Elle blushed as various scenarios ran through her head when he asked her what he was supposed to do. She looked down at her feet, her ears twitching. "Well, sir, this is a brothel. You can do anything your heart desires as long as you don't damage your 'hostess.' Is there anything in particular you were looking for?" She looked over at Wildkat, hoping she was doing alright.

Wildkat gave her wink and a nod of her head telling her she was doing good. She had a smile on her face for Elle reminded her of her old days when she was new to the whole thing.

Andol also blushed when she basically suggested to him that they really could do anything, as long as he didn't hurt her. It took him awhile to really try and think about what about what maybe it was that he wanted to do, and he deicded that first it would be better to find a room so that he wouldn't be as embressed about asking form her what he was going to ask, "Could we get a room first maybe, then we can talk about it. " He smiled softly as he said this.

Elle smiled. "Oh yes, sure thing. I'm sorry about that. My name is Elle, by the way. And you are?" she asked as she beckoned him to follow her down the hallway. "Is there a specific type of room you would like? Do you prefer something more private or more open?"

Andol smiled softly, becuase this girl seemed to have a arua about her that seemed to comfornt him. He followed after her nervously, and with a soft bit of worry, since he knew that this would be his frist time doing anything sexual... with another person anyway. He was brought out his thoughts by her question, which he answered in a quick and nervous voice, "My name is Andol, and I would prefer one of the more privitve rooms if that ok. I am really nervous... I have to admit that this is my first time having sex with anyone. So I would like it be a bit more romantic, and sucluded."

"Oh!" Elle nearly stumbled. She'd never been with a virgin before. It was kind of ironic that his first time would also be her first having sex in a brothel. Hopefully her sexual experience outside the venue would be enough to sate his desires. She lead him to a large staircase and went up it. When they came to the second floor landing, she gestured for him to follow her down a side hallway to some of the more secluded bedrooms. Going all the way down the hall, she turned to her right and opened a door. She waited for him to proceed before she followed into the bedroom, quietly clicking the door closed behind them. She was embarrassed and hoped Wildkat would understand their not including her. She locked the door and sat on a plush couch in the middle of the room. "Please, take a seat." She patted the cushion next to her, her tail curling and uncurling behind her.

(grendelsblueichor and shyone's brothel scene moved to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18970 )

wildkat smiled and waited for more customers and for them to return. She sipped on her wine cooler mikes hard lemonade.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." mutters a shortish young woman, stepping into a doorway, her ocean colored eyes darting around in a frightened way. Her dirty blond hair was falling out of her braid curling around her face slightly, her jeans had a rip down the front of one leg, a pair of headphones laid around her neck like an odd sort of necklace. She sighs softly, trying to ajust her shirt, checking to see if it too was ripped.

Wildkat saw the girl and walked over saying "hello can I get you anything". She looked over the girl and noted what a pretty thing she was. She hoped this girl would let her service her.

She jumped slightly at the voice, spinning around so quickly her headphones popped her nose. "Ow! Oh, n-nothing. Just...." Her eyes dart towards the door. "Just hiding for a few, if thats ok with you miss."

"Of course that is fine with me but if you do need anything else let me know i would be happy to make your stay very enjoyable and lots of fun". Wildkat walked back over to the bar.

Lori saw that things were running smoothly, and that Wildkat seemed a little restless. Of course, she hadn't a customer to handle at that moment, so things were a bit dull. The brunette had to hand it to her, Wildkat was a mover. She had a lot of motivation and spunk. Admirable traits. She hoped that they would both be occupied soon, but business was running a little slow. As she worked at the bar and it slowed down a bit more, she brushed past Keane and took down some peach weed and mixed it with lemonade for herself before adding it to her tab. "Care to join me for a drink, handsome?" she asked, smiling at him in a way that simply beckoned for him.

Keane paused as Lori brushed him, knowing it wasn't accidental, and gave her a playful grin. "Hmm, I think I will. Things seem to be calming down here for the moment." He turned to walk up and sit beside her, taking a somewhat relaxed posture, having been on his feet since they had come downstairs. The fact that they had engaged in quite a bit of physical activity beforehand hadn't helped either, though he wasn't complaining by any means.

He noticed the way Wildkat had been so eager to assist customers when they had entered, as well as they way she had coached the new girl and gotten her into her first client. The girl was quite a mover, and very energetic and outgoing. Laughing softly, he shook his head slightly. "You know," he mused to Lori. "If that girl doesn't get something to do soon, it could get dangerous." He chuckled a bit before turning to the bartender on duty and ordering a whiskey sour, which was promptly made and placed before him. Sipping the drink, he simply observed the happenings around the brothel before glancing to Lori once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom