Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

Yumiko smiled as she saw the lovely bottle being pulled out from its box. It was a pink, clear liquid and it tasted wonderful. She watched as he opened it and poured her a glass, filling it almost to the brim and slid it over to her."Thanks."She said and took hold of the glass, brought it to her lips and sipped happily. She set the glass down and laughed when he mentioned she looked cold."What gave away I was cold, me shivering?"She joked, knowing it was her perked nipples that gave her away."Do you have a coat or an extra shirt back there, that might help."she asked, taking another sipped of her vodka and set her glass down.

"No, you were pointing", taking off his own jacket and puts it over her shoulders. "It gets rather boring"

He pets under her chin, "I'm glad you decided to work for me"

She laughed and adjusted the coat, buttoning up a bit. It was rather small, in a sense since it barely button over her breasts. She didn't bother with the top few buttons and simply decided to finish her drink."sorry for pointing. I'll tell myself not to anymore."she teased and blushed when he petted under her chin."i'm glad too. Its nice having a job...a job where I won't get yelled at as much."she said and looked at her boss."Need me to do anything else Boss?"She asked with an inviting tone of voice. She loved making him happy, hell she loved making anyone happy, so long as she got payed for it.

"Nothing for tonight, I'll need you here early tommorow though. I want you to entertain any guests that might come in. Be your delicious self and clean them out if you can. Also feel free to bring in any other girls that you think would be interested. I want to see more people in here. You can help by wearing a maid outfits in your next show. And a longer set, it was much too short tonight for me", placing a hand on her cheek.

She nodded and smiled."alright, I'll see if I can find more girls. And I've always wanted to wear a maids outfit, that'll be nice to flaunt."She said and giggled."Oh and its called an appetizer Boss, can't lay out my best moves when there not many people here, know what I mean, but I'll make sure to do better alright."she stood from her stool and removed the coat, setting it infront of him."I'll head back to the changing room and get dressed alright. See you in a bit."and with a small wink and hip pop, she was gone, heading for the Employee's Only door and disappered behind it.

He yawned and stretched rubbing the side of his head. A growing headache was now a twitch in his blood vessels so that was a definite cue for sleep. He finished cleaning up and put everything where it was than grabbed his jacket as he left to go up the stairs.

when Yumiko slapped her tips on the bars counter the vibrating of the counter scared and awakened luka causing her to tip make the chair fall over crashing to the floor casing a loud crash through out the bar as she sat on the floor and makes moans of pain rubbing her head case she could not speak looking like she was going to cry trying to hold it all in

A fresh night, a fresh suit but in his favorite white. He walks down the step using a hair clip in silver to push his bangs to the side. He looks about the room and walks over to the wall of pictures of the few girls he has so far. "Better than being empty I suppose"

luka walks over to him and greeted him with a wave and a smile then fixed his tie for him

He pets the top of her head and kisses her forehead, "Thanks sweetie"

He pets under her chin, "Had a good sleep? Next time just make sure to get inside your own bed before you pass out, k?"

she smile then lick him then wraps her tail around his leg as she rubs up against him in a loving way with her breast push against his side
as she purs as she looks at him with her yellow eyes

"Affectionate aren't you?", rubbing his fingers against one of her ears.

he ears are vary soft to the touch she pushes in hard when they are scratched

"Having fun?", as he rubs her ears gentler. He looks about the room than back to Luka.

she smiles and shakes her head then yes then moves her head were he would hit a different spot as she wraps her tail around him
puring

He pushes her off gently, "Hold on a minute"

He walks over to the circular velvet couch and sits down. He looks over to Luka and pats his lap, "Come here and I'll pet you in the meantime while we wait for the others to come in."

she lays on the velvet couch with him with her head in his lap as he pets her puring away as she waves her tail

(later it is 2 in the morning here)

Shadow absent mindlessly pets Luka. He looks about the empty room. He sighs and checks his watch for the time. "Seems like the night is running on low"

Shadow yawns and gently scoots away trying not to wake Luka up. He than covers her with his jacket and than walks up the stairs for the night.

Fenrir wanders in with a new haircut. It's bobbed short and messy, and while it's unusual for her, it lends her a tomboyish charm. She looks...irritated, her ears flat and her tail up and swishing. Her eyebrows are knit and she's momentarily concentrating on her phone, heading behind the bar without looking up.

An hour passes, her phone has gone silent. She looks at the clock and sighs. "Great...I get the graveyard shift in an already dead titty-bar...and I'm out of stuff to do about it--." She stops suddenly, slowly turning to look at the liquor shelves. "Mwahahahaha...."

Another hour. Fenny has given up hope that there will be customers,and has started on her tenth jaeger bomb. It is at this time that she decides she has had enough, though she's having a great deal of fun dancing clumsily around the bar to her mix cd in the club's sound system. She's wearing nothing but her collar, since she's on-duty after all. <3

After another hour of partying to her heart's content, the kitsune cleans up whatever mess she may have made, replaces her CD with the normal music, and curls up behind the counter to sleep. She figures a customer will wake her up if they want something. (It will be futile, by the way, as I have found myself in sudden need of getting off the computer.)

she lays there on the velvet sofa asleep as she purs and her tail waves looking adorable

A young lady of 22 or so walks in looking soaked to the bone due to a storm outside. she sniffles a bit shaking the water out of her black kitty ears, her tails hanging sadly down her leg soaked as well as the rest of her. "Umm.. Hello? Is anyone here?" she calls out softly, looking wary, and ready to run if trouble arises.

A beautifully handsome man follows the woman into the establishment, his black hair was glued to his pale face from the wetness of the rain. Yet strangely, even it was evident he was under such heavy rainfall, his clothing were completely dry. "Well I am, if you consider a stranger anybody." He spoke with his voice of confidence, smiling to the woman as he walked over to a nearby seat and sat down, letting the rain water drip down his chin and onto his white buttoned shirt. "I wonder what I've stumbled into this time, judging from your ears I would guess...a themed animal shelter bar?"

She spins around at the sound of a male voice coming from behind her. She looks him up and down, impressed at the way his hair was wet but his clothes were bone dry. "It's very rude to sneak up on someone." She hisses slightly, her tail flicking back and forth in annoyance. "You nearly gave me a damned heart attack! And in answer to your other question I have no idea as to what this place is. I just got here, thank you very much." Her ears flattening themselves in exhaustion. "So, who the hell are you anyways?" She asks, settling herself down in a chair a little ways away from him, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom