Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

Shadow pops in a few cd's into the player.

First to come up
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPqA4slnbQ[/youtube]

"Are you saying that my talking is annoying perhaps I'll just go mute for a while maybe that'll teach you something. It can get pretty boring with no one to speak with even if your in the company of others one could go mad and things may happen." At this moment she really didn't care what was coming from her mouth. Even if it brought her trouble, then again it wasn't like she'd shy away from trouble in the first place.

(ow noo he is gay bring him to sector B lol)

She dances as she runs her hands down her body waving her ass around it moving vary smoothly along with the rest of her body as she moves up and down on the stage and flirt with men and women as she dance on the stage

"Seems like you're under the impression that I'm sane to begin with"

He pats her on the head, "It's fine, you need to be chatty to be a waitress here. Now only if you had some customers." He scratches the back of his neck and looks about the room.

when the song was over she jumped back on the chair by the bar then make a sipping actoin with her hands asking for some thing to drink with a smile when she got into her seat

"What are you drinking?", opening one of the cabinets and takes out a glass. He sets down the glass in front of her and drops in a few ice cubes.

She mumbled about something or other, but that was about it, leaning over the counter top she looked for a bottle and a glass to drink out of since she was paying for it herself she didn't see why she couldn't just pick something. "Whatever you say Master." She winked a bit smirking.

she smile then points to the bottle of voka behind him then hold out the glass to him

He grabs the bottle of vodka and pours Luka's glass full. He than sets the bottle down next to her. "Drink up darling."

she drinks the whole thing down in one gulp then lays her smiling red face on the bar counter then falls asleep with her ear drooping over and her tail curling up in her lap with a soft breathing as she slept

Grabbing a glass and then a bottle of rum she poured herself a glass and started sipping at it. "Say Boss, do you live in this place as well?"

"Hey Kashi darling. Seems like she was tired." He walks over to the closet and picks out a blanket. After closing the closet he walks back over and covers Luka with it. "It shows that she's really trying"

"She looked like a good kid, I'll do my best to look after her, help out a bit anyways." She sipped at the glass again glanced over at Luka smirking a little. She seemed a bit too innocent for the place.

"Good", smiling as he reaches out to pet under her chin.

She couldn't help but purr from it, leaning in closer for more. Then she pulled back and sipped on her glass a bit more.

He yawns while covering his mouth with his hand. He than stretches and unbuttons his jacket. "It's a slow night again but I think things will be livelier soon"

He takes Luka's empty glass and pours the ice in the sink before tossing it into the washer.

Finishing her drink she put the bottle back and handed the glass off to him. "It sure is, if it doesn't get busy in a bit I may just got crash in one of the rooms up stairs. Don't much feel like going back home right now."

He takes her glass and empties it into the sink, than tosses it into the washer. "You're more than welcome to stay in any room you want that's not taken."

"And it seems we have another applicant too"

Yumiko finished slipping into her black, see through bra and stood up from behind her vanity dresser. She had a cute little black bow clipped on her hair, the black silk bra she finished clipping, black silked thong and stiletto heels as well. She smiled, looking at all the others girls and waved to them, and all waved in returned and wished her luck as always. Yumiko was famed for doing fun little dance moves on stages, exposing herself to the paying patrons and even teased them when it came to either stripping off her underwear or simply left them on.

She headed down the small hallway, passing security guards and made a turn, finding herself backstage already.She looked over to the sound guy's assistant and made a circle with her finger, tell him to get the music going.She didn't need a warm up, she already knew what she was going to do. The music began to play, a catchy techno and she stepped out, her hips swaying from side to side. Her arms were up then placed behind her head as she did a little twirl and stopped, her hand gripping the gold pole infront of her and her left leg wrapped around it.She winked at whoever was sitting and watching, her lips curling to a smile as she began to work that gold pole in a very lusty manner, her breasts brushing against the medal, then her ass, her thighs and hands. She bent foward, spanking herself playfully, then straightened up, took hold of her pole and twirled around it, licking her lips as she did so.

"And now that is a grand entrance", laughing in delight. He just might've found his main attraction. He continued to watch with his back against the wall.

"Interesting indeed"

"Right." Glance towards the stages she yawned a bit, she was bored and there was no one to really tease and pick on at the moment. "I'm going to take you up on that offer Master." she winked a bit before getting up and heading up stairs to turn in for the night.

Yumiko ended her perfomance by hanging upside down on the pole, her legs wrapped firmly around it, keeping her up, her hand placed under her neck, while the other placed on her stomach. She managed to strip herself of her bra, but kept the thong on, since she always lost her underwear more then her bras. The song ended and she heard claps, though tonight it was rather empty, but atleast she was earing good tips.She balanced herself back and settled her feet back on the stage. She grabbed her tips and headed for the small stairs, descending them and went straight for the bar. She fixed her money and slammed the bills onto the counter for her boss to see."Take care of my tip as always will you Boss."She said and winked as she relaxed on a stool. She was naked and full of energy and she didn't seem to find her bra when she came down from the dance floor, but oh well."Slow night huh?"She asked and sighed, tapping the counted with her nail, ordering a drink in a sense.

"Ofcourse it is, we just opened up about a week ago. And it seems that most of the people here are shy", he grabs her bills and straightens them out and puts them in a drawer. He than takes out a glass and places it infront of her dropping in a few ice cubes. "What will you be drinking darling?"

"Yeah, that's true...but really..shy..come on Boss, who here is shy, I mean look at me."she said, pushing her breasts up to make a point."Oh well, hopefully some of these shy paying patrons will go out and tell their friends about this place, we need more eyes in here..and more green."she laughed and looked at the small cup with ice."Hmm..I'm thinking something like...Nuvo..yeah..Nuvo would be nice. Damn French people made something good to drink."she said and laughed, her breasts jiggling from her little chuckles.

"Yes shy, otherwise it wouldn't be just you and me in here."

He searches a bit and in the back of the shelves finds a bottle of what she asked for. He broke the seal and opened it up, pouring the glass half full. He than set the bottle next to her. He looks at her up and down, "You look a bit cold"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom