Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

"You obviously do if you came down in pajamas like you slept in a bed. Use that room."

She opens her mouth, then frowns and heads up the stairs to 'her' room. Looking through her duffle bag futilely, she sighs. "Nope. No kinky latex fetish outfits. Damn, who saw /that/ coming--huh?" There's a jingle on the floor. "Oh...well, I brought this.." she picks up her old collar, a little heart charm hanging down from the leather. 'Fenny' is engraved on the back. She taps her lips with her index finger, smiling...this won't take long at all.

The next time Shadow sees his new rent-a-pet, she's completely naked but for her collar and a big, blushing smile. "I didn't have anything to wear but this. So I figured I'd wear just this. <3"

"My good pet", smiling back at her. He walks out from behind the bar and sits down at a table. He pats the top of the table. "This isn't exactly a dance but how about a preview?"

"Hmm~?" Her eyes follow him across the floor. She looks different this way, wearing nothing but her collar. Not intimidating at all, even her mannerisms are gentler. She slowly climbs up onto the tabletop on all fours, leaning close to Shadow, but not touching him, letting her body relax and her lips barely brush his.

He flicks the pendent on her collar to hear it chime. "And you thought you'd be bad at this. Stop being so modest darling"

He crossed his legs and rested his hands on one knee. "Keep going sweetums"

Fen continues, one ear flicking curiously as she breathes softly onto his earlobe and neck, smelling gently before taking a nibble or two. She places a hand on his chest and kisses along his jawline. She's good at being gentle...loving. Her tail is starting to wag slowly as she starts doing what she's good at.

"Hmmmm, let;s not make such a scene, people might get jealous", patting the top of her head

"Huh..?" She blinks for a moment, sitting back on her ankles and looking around, back straight. "Like who? Are you getting cold feet, master? <3"

"Just cautious about women and grudges that stem from misconceptions about a man's loyalties and commitments. I wasn't born yesterday. Jealousy is afoot somewhere."

"I'm sure we'll attract attention though if you bar tend in this outfit though", flicking the pendent again to chime once more. "It suits you"

She grins mischievously. "You think so? I was thinking of buying something to actually put on...and, jealousy? Directed at /you/? Who saw that coming?" says the pet sarcastically.

"You can laugh about it because you weren't in the center of all of it. The good times weren't worth the pain and annoyances. There's more hate for a cheater than there is for a murderer. Now imagine if you're thought of as both." He cringes, "What a pain"

Fenny blinks, "That doesn't seem bright to me...antagonizing an elder vampire. We should be able to do what we want in your bar.." she whispers, her eyes half-lidding hungrily again.

"It's my bar, my brothel, my building, but if I can't make the people inside it somewhat happy than it'd be just me inside this big building. And I do beleive the sun is coming up, an unavoidable excuse for me to hide away."

He stood up and kissed her on the forehead, "Come up if you want"

He than walked off up the stairs.

She looks at the clock..indeed. By the time she turns back, he's halfway to the staircase. She hops off the table and catches up with him.

Clomp clomp clomp, Shadow comes clomping down the stairs fixing up his hair. He takes a quick glance around the room and smirks as he eyes the new picture that's set up. "Patience, who would've thought, it actually works."

luka walks down the stairs then stops at the bar sitting in one of the chair and yawns sitting there half asleep rubbing her eyes as she ears twitch she had just awakened from a nap

Walking in through the front door and through the hall to the bar, Asuka took her coat off mumbling this and that to herself. After leaving it in the back she came back out and sat at the bar. "Eii, nanati cos." she muttered. Looking over she noticed the boss and smirked. "Well here comes the walking dead."

luka walks down the stairs then stops at the bar sitting in one of the chair and yawns sitting there half asleep rubbing her eyes as she ears twitch she had just awakened from a nap

"Funny Kashi, funny."

"Kashi, meet Luka, she'll be working with us, and sometimes under you. Speaking of which, Luka why don't you start stretching and when you're ready hop up on the stage."

He walks over behind the bar and leans his back against the wall, "A show might get people excited about walking in"

"Oh goodie someone to push around a bit. Boss can be such a bore a times." She snickered a bit, course she was joking but that didn't mean she was going to baby the new girl either.

She jumped on stage and was not even dancing she was only stretching as she did the split then bent foreword all the way with her chest and face was touching the floor then layed back and pulled both her legs flat against her chest showing that she had great flexibility looking over not knowing what all the commotion was about .

He stretches his arms, "Boring night but than again it is still early"

"What song do you want up Luka? If anything I have a few songs in mind", walking over to rummage around the sound system on the other end of the bar.

"She doesn't talk much does she." Leaning back against the bar top she watched with boredom really. "This isn't going to be any fun at all, seems to me your the only fun one to mess with boss or should I call you Master would that get you more excited."

"I suppose she doesn't, but who cares"

He looks at Kashi, "Atleast she doesn't have to worry about the problem of talking too much", smirkingg at her

Unknown to Kashi is that luka could not talk she was mute and could not speak a single sense the day she was born shacking her head to her master about the music then writes a note on a napkin in pretty hand writing that said you world find what i listen to boring and i think the guests would hate it just put anything up then smile then started to dance on stage as she began to shake her hips with her hands in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom