Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

She twitched awake having fallen asleep at the bar's counter top. She yawned a bit and glanced around the place a bit she could smell that there were others that had come in while she sleeping. "Nm....." Hopping off the stool she stretched out since she was so stiff being in one position for such a long time.

"We do have normal rooms you can stay in Charly", pointing towards the stairs and elevator. "Take your time and enjoy the place than."

"Seems there were people that came in while I had my nap. That's good right boss, maybe we'll start getting more people coming in."

"Well I had sent out a few invites, hopefully they'll get all warm inside that I thought of them"

He covers his mouth as he yawns

"What the boss being considerate of others, that's a little scary to even think about. " She giggled a bit, course she was just teasing him but it could go a bit too far at times. "Though it's wonderful to have more people come in. It was getting a little stifling with no one coming in."

"I know, I know, I'm a late bloomer, just give me some time. <3" Fenrir walks downstairs in her pajamas, carrying a cup of coffee. She's already turned her schedule around to work for a vampire. "Mornin', all. No company?"

"Doesn't seem to be an active night. Maybe everyone's shy", putting a finger to his lips. "Or maybe we can put on a strip show to get people interested", clasping his hands togethor as he looks at the stage than to Fenrir.

She smirks, folding her arms. "Awesome, you go up and start takin' your clothes off, I'll mix drinks, and your friend can be the audience."

"Oh so you're scared to go up yourself?", he intertwines his fingers togethor as he places his elbows on the counter and rests his chin on his hands, grinning up at Fenrir. "Than I won't force the scardey cat"

"You mistake my reluctance for nervousness. It's hard to be scared of an empty bar. I simply wish not to embarrass myself." She sips her coffee, "I don't dance."

"You might be giving stripping too much credit by calling it dancing darling." Standing up he stretches his arms. "It's been too long since I've seen you naked though"

"Oh, I have no problem with being naked. But there's a difference between what I do and stripping." She unbuttons her pajama shirt and lets it fall open. Her skin is smooth, her nipples still hidden behind the flannel top.

"And what pray tell, is the difference?" Scratching the side of his head while looking her up and down.

She frowns, "You may find it sexy no matter how I take my clothes off, but no one wants to see some chick just casually get naked and...what do you even do after that? To be honest, I haven't really experienced this sort of thing at all.."

"The long art of tease, and if you do a jig with it you get tips for it", he grins at the idea. "Desperate men and women will be loose with wallets for a tease and nothing more. What a great system."

The kitsune closes the distance between herself and Shadow, hopping up to sit on her knees on the counter and putting her arms around his neck while her tail swishes happily. "We should talk about something...in your room. <3"

"People will get the impression that I'm easy though", grinning teasingly at her. "Or do you mean an actual conversation?"

"Just some things I'd rather not say until I'm sure we were alone. Things about what I might do besides bartending...since you need it so badly." Her eyes flutter. "And why would anyone think you're easy if I'm yelling 'harder, master, harder'?"

"Easy as in a man slut darling, a joke", poking her nose with his left index finger. "And no one is really here or awake as it were. Just whisper it in my ear"

She shrinks a little, blushing, but complying. She places her lips nearly against his ear and breathes, "Well...as long as it was just during work hours..I could wear your collar...I don't know why it makes me feel so uneasy if I'm not working in bondage, but...I guess submission is just my thing..." Fen pulls back, her ears laying flat bashfully. "I mean...it /is/ impossible to run a brothel without any girls in it."

He rubs her ear gently, "I know you won't darling, you haven't yet"

"Why don't you head up and change out of those pj's, they don't show enough skin"

"Yes, Master!" She winks and runs off up the stairs. She's back down momentarily.
"Where? I don't have a room."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom