Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

"Not that kind of silence. It's just stagnant in here. I hate stagnation, might as well stayed a corpse if things were going to be like this." He tosses the rag into the sing and unbuttons his jacket.

Watching in amusement she sipped from the glass again smirking. "I see, its the boredom that's getting to you, because there aren't any worker's nor any customers coming in at the moment."

"Surprisingly it seems I get really on edge with moments like this. Either agitated or sullen, and it's really pissing me off"

He crosses his arms and taps his finger against his arm. "Seems that setting up show here will be harder than stealing from Orion, not that was all too difficult"

Fenrir enters the front door, yawning. She looks slightly disheveled, her eyes have sleepy circles under them. She's wearing a black tank top under a field jacket with no patches, and dark-colored cargo pants. There's a duffle bag on her right shoulder. "Huh...well, at least I don't have to deal with a crowd.."

"Har har har. Glad you caught my invitation. It's been such a bore here. These people don't have the same atmosphere as those idiots back in Gaia. I miss hearing them bitch about how unfair things were, it's gotten to that. We need some real entertainment in here."

He stopped tapping his finger and began to think.

"You can't make enough friends here to convince them to fuck strangers for money? I thought you could charm a girl into anything, m'love." She sits up on the counter and quirks an eyebrow, pointing up at some pineapple rum. "That one, please?"

"Ofcourse, I can bring a woman to tears or convince them they're a queen the next minute, but if they don't walk through that very stylish door I had made than there's not much even my silver tongue can do darling."

He reaches over and grabs the pineapple rum and places it on the bar, than slides it down to her. "And the streets aren't as full as in Gaia, so we don't get walk ins as often by just being open. It's a shame, we were making such a splash with the filthy idiots"

"It was horrible. They all wanted me to be their girlfriend..." She shivers and then forgets about it, pouring herself a little jaeger-bomblike drink with a can of Venom from her pocket, and the rum. "To pretty women, then?"

"And many more", cheering her with an empty glass that was on hand.

He than set the glass down from where it was, "How about you be a doll and send some invitations to those idiots. I'm sure they'd love to see my arrogant smile. Also the women that we need. I wonder if my adopted daughter is still running around molesting the women folk"

"You know how easily I break off ties. I don't even know those people anymore." She smiles, chugging down her drink and waiting for her cheeks to go numb. It was a pint after all.

"Shame, I thought they'd get a kick out of this place. Ah and the pangs of leaving behind my family caught up with me again. Oh well, have to bring over who I can." He ponders with a solemn look. "Not many options given to those exiled"

"I could bother people for you if you cared to point them out on your list.." She spreads her arms, making as if to fall backward from the bar toward him.

He extends his arm and props her up with one finger on her back. "I've been asleep for a few months darling, the names and faces are a bit fuzzy. And not only that who knows if they're alive or even using the same name anymore. I lost track of many people, and most will stay lost to me. It's a truth I've accepted. Or at the very least I've come to terms with those feelings."

He ponders for a moment, "Although, I have left behind quite a few legacies, maybe you can track those buildings and my actions and find the people through that. The buildings not torn down ofcourse"

She ponders, her fingertips thoughtfully together for a moment as her ears lay flat and her tail swishes. "Frisky. Where's your room?"

"Ah, I guessed that was what you were fretting over. Well it has been a while since I teased you. I'll show you it later so behave for now.", running his finger up her spine.

"Mmm~, okay. <3" She purrs delightedly and pulls herself back into a sitting position with just her back. Feels good. The alcohol is definitely kicking in. She starts bobbing her head lightly. "I think I'm already bored, boss.."

"It happens when there's no one here. Sad isn't it"

Well, the directions had been hopelessly vague, but Charly had found it eventually. Stuffing the piece of paper into her shoulder-bag, the short woman would push open the door and make her way in. As with most things from her now distant past, there were slight twinges of recollection, and nothing more.

Casting her reddish-brown eyes about, she'd spy the two at the bar and make her way over to them. If either of them had known Charly back then, she would appear almost unrecognizable to them now. Before, her figure had been skinny, almost twig-like, and hopelessly boyish. Her hair used to be orange, and she usually dressed herself like a punk caught in a timewarp from the late '80's. Her hair was it's natural brown colour now (although the bangs were dyed lime green - some habits die hard), and with regular diet and exercise she had filled out nicely, and retained a healthy glow. She wore simple jeans and a black t-shirt, and shoes that matched the colour of her hair. The only things the same were here tattoos, and the red bandanna she wore in her hair.

"Hello, is one of you..." The name escapes her, and she must dig around in her bag again for the paper. "Pardon... Ah! Are either one of you named Shadow?"​

Fenrir points to Shadow with her thumb. "This guy's who you're lookin' for, Miss. As for me, I'm retiring for the night." She goes to find a bed to sleep in. It doesn't have to even be her own...she's just checking for unlocked doors.

"I'm Shadow", shifting around and looks up at her, pushing aside some of his silver bangs.

"Really?" Charly's small nose would scrunch up in disbelief for a moment or two as she took in his appearance, but she'd shrugh it off with a roll of her shoulders. "My apologies, I seem to remember you as being shorter, and thank you." She would nod her thanks to Fenrir as she took her leave.

The last time she had seen him he had been a child, but she didn't remember that. Anyway, Charly would hold out her right hand, palm up and fingers slightly spread, it was clear that this should be taken as an invitation to shake her hand. "My name is Charly, you've invited me here." Pausing for a moment, "I've come to decline the offer."​

"Which offer? If it's an invintation and you're already here than what's there to decline? If it's the offer for a job than what job did you think I had in mind?"

"Still I don't know why you're being so formal"

"It was an offer for a job. It doesn't matter which job, that part of my life is done now, and besides... I have my own place to look after." Seeing that he wasn't going to shake her hand, Charly simply removed it with a shrug.

"As for my formality... Well, I just consider that being polite. Just because I don't want to work for you isn't any reason to be rude." She'd be silent for a moment, thinking. "Mmm. So yeah, that's about it. Thanks, but no thanks."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom